Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Am I a Sheep? (Rabastan)

Go down

Am I a Sheep? (Rabastan) Empty Am I a Sheep? (Rabastan)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:21 pm

Regulus sighed, passing his hand by his hair and exnteding his legs in his bed. He caressed the ring Astra gave him, and gave it a small peck. He would definitely miss her. Even she was leaving him. Everyone was. Lucius was the only one that still talked to him. Barty and Rabastan seemingly forgot he existed even if they were in the same dorm. Sirius left him. Marvolo and Morana just didn't bother to talk to him. Astra would leave at the end of the year. This all made Regulus think. Sirius'd still talk to him if he was with him. And surely, James would too. Even Peter and Lupin. He simply wasn't sure of what to do. And having no one but the same person to talk to over and over didn't help. Although he was grateful Lucius helped him out of that Forest situation. He'd never forget his friend.

Back to top Go down

Am I a Sheep? (Rabastan) Empty Re: Am I a Sheep? (Rabastan)

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:26 pm

"Lost in thoughts, Reg?" asked Rabastan as he came into their dorm. He was busy lately. Katrina was creator of his program most of the time and he didn't complain. She was awesome girl and he could be himself with her. She was loyal, nice, funny and she had feelings for him. Being with her made Rabastan feel good and safe just like when he was with Morgan, but in the same time, she was the same type of a girl as Marvolo. Simply perfect combination. This thoughts hovewer left Rabastan in the moment he saw look in eyes of his friend. "You seem off," he added as he sat on his bed, ready to listen.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:33 pm

At first, Regulus ignored the voice, but slowly looked up. He couldn't put on a smirk at all. His mind simply didn't let them. "You can say that," he responded, letting go of his ring. He sat up on the bed, playing with his necklace. He looked at it, blowing a gust of air to it. He would at least be able to talk to Astra. That he was glad. As his eyes focused on Rabastan, he wondered. "Nothing else to do. You and Barty have been busy, so Lucius is the only one keeping me company..." he continued, as his eyebrow rose up. "I heard about what happened with Morgan. You alright?" he asked, somehow concerned. He didn't care for the girl anymore, but still, he knew Rabastan still had something for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Rabastan sighed. Memory of blond raven was still clearly in his mind. He loved Katrina, but sometimes when he fell asleep, he saw Morgan lying on the grass at their place, with that bright smile. He missed her. Not as a lover. He missed her because she avoided him now. Even if he knew it was probably for the best, it didn't make the pain go away. "Sorry for that, you know, girls... once they get you, they make you busy," he laughed a bit. "As for Morgan, I am fine. I can't say I don't miss her. But I have Katrina now. And man, she is the best girl I could ever get," he explained.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:47 pm

Regulus had a more relieved expression on his face. His friend was not depressed over losing Morgan, so that made him smile. And if another girl caught his attention. "Strangely enough, I know how that feels. My wolfclaw beauty likes to be alone, but loves spending time with me. Guess I got lucky..." he responded, as a spark of happiness came from his dark green eyes. "That's good Rabastan. Especially after what happened with your former lovers. You need happiness with a girl. I mean, losing Marvolo to my brother. That was just...," Regulus groaned and shook his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:51 pm

Rabastan smirked bitterly. "Let's not start about your brother okay? I don't want to be rude about someone you care about," he said, his voice colder than seconds before. He genuinely hated Sirius Black. Not as much as Morana for example, but enough to rip his head off if he had a change. Not because he stole Marvolo. Rabastan was still with opinion that Gaunt twins were for no one to steal. Even if Barty managed it somehow. But for the fact Marvolo died because of him, that he could never forget. Even if she came back.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:03 pm

Rabastan smirked bitterly. "It's not like I want to care about him. I mean, you care about Rodolphus since he's your brother, but imagine he suddenly turned on us. I know I know, it won't ever happen, but, imagine...would you care for him?" Regulus could bring himself to stop caring for Sirius. But never to hate him. He could never hate family. Even if he tried. He already tried to hate Andromeda on an occasion. But it didn't even work there. "And still, even after betraying my trust, somehow, he can still get Marvolo to love him. I don't know how. I mean, while she was gone, he literally had fun with Mor-..." Regulus stopped talking, as he believed Rabastan could be really hurt by what was coming next. He didn't know if he still loved her, but he imagined so. Telling him Sirius and Morgan had actually done it, it could make Rabastan feel even more hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:10 pm

"I would kill Rodolphus on the spot rather than watch him lose himself to the wrong purpose. Because I love him enough to do that," said Rabastan bitterly. He knew he wast the worst type of person he could be, but he didn't really care. Katrina didn't mind. And Morgan wasn't there anymore to hold him back. He could really be the monster he actually was. And why should he hide that from Reg. With his unfinished sentence he looke out from window and clenched his fists. His eyes were full of pure hate. "If he hurts another girl, I swear to Salazar himself, Morana's dagger will be the most pleasant thing he ever felt cutting his skin," he growled.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:21 pm

"Guess I don't love Sirius enough to kill him. How is Rodolphus anyway? I haven't seen nor talked to him in quite a long while," asked Regulus. He wasn't even bothered with Rabastan's words. Why should he really? They were soldiers. They would learn to kill people. Killing family was needed if they turned into nothing but blood traitors. Regulus noticed Rabastan's hands, and came closer to him. He placed a hand on his shoulder. Snakes stayed together. They could be heartless to others, but to their own kind, they showed who they really were. "Let it go Rabs. Marvolo is back, and even if she still is with Sirius, she's back. You can talk to her, kiss her, hug her, whatever the hell you want to do. When she left us, the wolf part of the twins's mark went numb. Now it's filled with life again. We've got our girl back...be proud of that," he said, leading the conversation away from Sirius. He wanted to sooth Rabastan, not make him enraged. A time for that would come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:32 pm

"Yeah, he managed to send her to hell for ten years. Now Morana is scared, no matter how much she hides it, Marvolo is broken even more than she alredy was and for that bastard it still clearly isn't enough so he fucks another girl he managed to almost kill when they broke up? Makes me wonder who is the bad one here," Rabastan hissed. It was true. They were considered as evil, while the one who all the people believed was good made the biggest damage. "And Rodolphus is fine. He was always aloner, you know him," Rabastan added.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:45 pm

"Morana? Scared. Now that's something that simply isn't right. I didn't even know she could be scared. And, really, don't kill me for this, but Marvolo has some fault right now. Just, at this moment. Why is she with Sirius? The least she could do is cut his wrists and find another man for her." Regulus sighed. "Still, you did get Morgan first, right?" Regulus asked, trying to give something for Rabastan to be proud. He had gotten Morgan before Sirius. He could be extremely proud of taking that away from his brother. "Make sure he and Bella aren't abusing the beds of the castle," Regulus smiled, again, trying to make Rabastan forget Sirius existed. It'd be nicer to make him know there were other things to focus on. "Oh, and, do you know? I think Sev is somehow in love..." He said, with sorta of an estranged expression. Severus Snape in love? Right...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:52 pm

"I don't know what Marvolo told her, but clearly it was more than she told anyone else. And it was enough to make someone like Morana scared, so I don't really want to know that," Rabastan explained what happened to the other Gaunt twin. "And I actually got Marvolo first as well," he smirk on his little secret. He didn't really say a word about Marvolo still being with Sirius. He didn't understand it either, but he was tired of trying to understand this. "You mean our Severus Snape? Okay, that's something!" Rabastan said, shocked.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:21 pm

"They are twins after all. Even if we're their friends, they probably share more with each other than with us," he answered, nodding. He could bet not even Rodolphus and Rabastan shared as much as Marvolo and Morana. "You freaking player. I did the same with my girl," he grinned, nudging Rabastan slightly. Upon hearing Rabastan's reaction, Regulus laughed, finally taking his hand of his locket. "I think so anyway! Didn't you see him at the ball with Selena? Oh, and heads up, she's a gryffindor," Regulus finished, a bit annoyed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down