Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Tired (Invited only)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tired (Invited only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tired (Invited only)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:37 pm

Morgan rested, skyclan next to her love, her head on his chest, gently moving her fingers up and down his bare chest. She didn't regret what they had done, not in the least. It almost reminded her of a dream she had had so long ago in the Hospital Wing... But that was a dream, this was real. She cuddled closer to him as he covered them with his robe. His body was so warm, so strong, so safe. She glanced up at the darkening sky and sighed. "I love you, my Prince..." she spoke softly. As she saw the first star of night appear, she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:43 pm

"I love you too, beautiful," he whispered back to her as he kissed her into her hair. He hoped she will still love him once she sees even the worst part of him in action, but truth was, he was afraid of this day the most. He didn't want to lose her, but his heart was always dark and he couldn't deny it, make it disappear or hide it for the rest of his life.

Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:27 pm

"Let's just stay here, forever. No one would find us..." she said whistfully. She didn't want the moment to end. She didn't want to leave him when they went back to the castle. Morgan looked up at him and kissed him gently on the lips and lay back down. "Can I stay with you....tonight?" she asked, quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:35 pm

He looked at her with smile. "You mean here or do you want to be bad girl and sneak into my dorm?" he laughed and kissed her. "But with the second choice I have to warn you, it would mean party with Barty and Morana since si almost lives with us now," he added.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Morgan grinned impishly, "Wherever you would like me to be. I don't mind sharing the space with Morana and Barty." She propped herself up on one hand, over shoulder and smiled at him. "Your bed has drapes just like ours, doesn't it?" she asked with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:44 pm

"Of course it has," he winked at her. "So are you offering yourself to be kidnapped to dungeons by dangerous death eater?" he teased her with laugh.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:12 pm

"On no! Who will save me?" she teased, feigning a damsel in distress. A bright smile spread across her face as she looked at her fiance. "You wouldn't kidnap little me," she purred, running her finger along his cheek. She raised her sapphire eyes to him and grinned, "Would you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:24 pm

"Oh you bet I would," he replied imidiately with laugh. "And I would never give you back," he whispered to her and kissed her neck.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:35 pm

Morgan laughed lightly and tipped her head to rest against his as he kissed her. "Then, you better kidnap me before I get away..." she whispered into his ear and pulled away, as if to escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:42 pm

He quickly grabbed her and pulled her back, now lying on top of her. "Where do you think you are going future lady Lestrange? That is very inapropriate behavior!" he continued teasing her with smile before he kissed her again.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:59 pm

Morgan laughed as Rabastan pulled her back, foiling her escape. As he lay on top of her, she put her hands on his bare chest, "Forgive me love, but I didn't think you wanted your future wife kidnapped by ruffians. You never know what they might do..." Morgan's eyes sparkled in the rising moonlight as she smiled and returned his kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:02 pm

"I think I am perfectly capable of protecting my future wife," he returned her smile. "Unless she herself decide to run away from me, which I wouldn't be glad for," he added as a joke. But deep inside, he was afraid exactly of that.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:07 pm

Morgan's eyes softened at his joke. She felt somewhere deep inside herself that perhaps there was a reason for him saying that, that his joke might ring with some truth. But then she smiled and put her palms against his cheeks. "I'm glad I have someone like you to protect me, to be my future husband. I want nothing more than that. I won't leave..." she said quietly. Had she been paying attention to herself, Morgan would have found that the light inside her would never allow that to come to pass. But, the darkness still held strong to her. With the darkness in control of her, Morgan was right where she was meant to be: with this man she loved. Morgan gently kissed both of his cheeks and lightly kissed his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:14 pm

He kissed her back, but deep inside, he wasn't as happy as he was just a moment ago. He knew she meant it. But he also knew that there is part of Morgan that doubts this as well. And it was only matter of time when she wakes up. Now the question was, if it will be soon enough to back off or if it will be too late and she really accepts him even with the lightest part of her.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2