Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A little talk (Regulus)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A little talk (Regulus) Empty A little talk (Regulus)

Post by Astra Valkyrie Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:27 am

Astra walks in front of the Room of Requirement thinking of a den. She walks in and see's everything is black, dark brown and emerald green. She smiles darkly and throws herself on the sofa. She picks up a potions book and bites her bottom lip, reading it. She ruffles up her blonde hair which she dyed to have some black strands in it. She was so consumed in the book that she wouldn't notice a single presence in the room with her. Astra was a lonely girl anyway so being in the room helped a lot. She wraps her black cardigan tighter around her body and pulls her knees up to her chest to read the book in a more comfortable position. She finds the page for the Drought of the living dead and smirks darkly to herself. She begins to make notes on this potion, whilst twirling her black wand in her left hand in case there is someone.

Last edited by Astra Valkyrie on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astra Valkyrie
Astra Valkyrie

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

A little talk (Regulus) Empty Re: A little talk (Regulus)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:44 am

"Hey!" Regulus said, as the other girl seemed to not have noticed he was there. She was rather familiar. But he couldn't quite trace why. His slytherin robe was next to him, as he laid on the sofa, in front of Astra's. He simply had his shirt on, as his muscles were pumped with what he was doing before. "You can save the wand. No one's gonna try to hurt you." He stated, getting up and stretching his back. "I'm Regulus. You?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Astra Valkyrie Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:50 am

Astra looks up to see a cute looking boy. She puts the wand away and her notes, placing her hands linked on her lap. She smirks seeing his muscles and watches him stretch his back. She tilts her head thinking of where she heard that name. ''Hello. I'm Astra...I think i've heard of you before from my sister, Luna. Think anyway..'' She shrugs and her grey eyes looked him over. ''What brings you here, Reggie?'' She smirks at the name and looks into his eyes.
Astra Valkyrie
Astra Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 pm

She smirks seeing his muscles and watches him stretch his back. She tilts her head thinking of where she heard that name. ''Luna? Not too bright is she? But could be worst. Hope you're smarter.'' Regulus could only hope Astra wasn't entirely in love with her sister. That'd be a downer. ''Not much. I just come here every once in a while. Be alone.'' Regulus smirked, as he put his hands on the bottom of his shirt. "Mind if I take it off? It's hot in here." Regulus questioned the girl, after noticing her looking attentively at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astra Valkyrie Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:31 pm

Astra laughs. ''She's the...worst of us Valkyries. She prefers to do stunts when i love potions and just dark arts really.'' Her cheeks darken at the mention of her loving potions. ''My sister is a pain. We barely talk and i'm thankful for that or i'd be in Azkaban for the death of her.'' She smirks darkly and looks at him again, hearing his question. ''I do not mind at all. Actually i was going to ask the same. Who knows if a slytherin could be awkward with a girl being topless.'' She smirks taking off her cardigan.
Astra Valkyrie
Astra Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:46 pm

Regulus soon enough responded. ''Dark arts and potions happen to be my favorite subjects.'' Regulus smiled, as his shirt was taken off. ''Think so? I've seen two girls without anything covering their chest.'' Regulus rubbed his chest, as his mark moved slightly. "Ya know..." Regulus said, after noticing something. "We're not on equal terms. I seem to be bare chested, but you seem to have something in the way." Regulus pointed out, with a light tone. His mark made his whole body get darker, as if it controlled him. His muscles were still pumped as he turned to Astra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astra Valkyrie Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:41 pm

Astra smirks and takes off her tank top, laying it down, revealing a black and green bra. Her pale skin stood out and she smirks again, looking at his chest. She looks at the mark with interest. ''Tattoos on guys are hot...'' She winks and leans on her elbows. ''Who would these girls be?'' She asks curious and to see if he was taken at all. ''I mean with a guy looking as hot as you..I'm sure you have mountains of girls chasing after you.'' She smirks and leans back in her chair. She was very fidgety, not used to the presence of someone else but she was slowly getting used to it.
Astra Valkyrie
Astra Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:07 pm

Regulus grinned, inspecting Astra's body. "Nice pair!" He commented. As he heard Astra's comment about his mark, he grinned. ''Thanks. It's a...family thing.'' As she proceeded to ask yet another question, Regulus nodded. ''One I'm sure you don't know, but the other happens to be your sister Luna.'' Regulus smiled, as he laid down on the floor, on top of a carpet. "Though, I must say, your chest is much better well formed. I actually have a urge to touche yours, while Luna's didn't spark such thing." He teased, wondering what the girls reaction would be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astra Valkyrie Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:15 pm

Astra smirks at his evaluation. ''Why thank you.'' She winks and listens to what he says. ''Very interesting.'' She knew who he was now just knowing his first name. She looks at him closely and hears her sister's name and what he said about touching them. ''Do what you want. I do not mind at all.'' She purrs with a wink. She leans closer to him and looks down at him as he lays on the carpet. He made her feel better. Not some freak for being alone all the time. She looks into his eyes with her own and smirks.
Astra Valkyrie
Astra Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:18 pm

Regulus smirked devilishly as Astra gave him permission to grope her. Truly, this girl was different from the others. In more than one way. ''Oh really?'' Regulus got up, after propping himself up wish his elbows, and looked at the sofa. He didn't even bother to sit down, and just put his hand on top of Astra's bra. "Firm. Expected such thing from you." Regulus slipped his other hand under Astra's bra, feeling her breast. He did the same with the other hand, maintaining eye contact with the blonde girl. "Soft skin. Enticing. If you wish, I'm sure we could do something more devious!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Astra Valkyrie Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Astra smirks as he touches her breasts. She listens to what he says and her smirk grows. ''I'm glad you like.'' She purrs into his ear. ''We could do whatever you wish, Reggie.'' She winks at him, putting her hand on top of his and the other on his chest with a smirk. She looks into his eyes. He was different. All the guys just ignored her because she didn't wear trampy clothes like the others here. He spoke to her and liked what he saw. She smirks at him.
Astra Valkyrie
Astra Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:54 pm

Whatever I wish. He thought, as Astra placed a hand on his hand, and laid the other on his chest. He slipped his other hand down to Astra's back, and pulled her. He was still on his feet, so he simply brought Astra up, quickly turning, and laying her on the carpet. He was laid there next to her. "You think you can do this with me?" He asked, still a bit unsure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astra Valkyrie Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:58 pm

Astra smiles as he lays her down. She could tell he was unsure. She wraps her legs around his waist so she's on top of him and kisses his chest. ''Would i be doing this if i wasn't? Are you sure?'' She asks looking into his eyes. She couldn't help herself. She leans down and kisses him softly. She pulls away, a rosy blush forming on her cheeks.
Astra Valkyrie
Astra Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:01 pm

Regulus had a surprised look. Not with the kiss. He was expecting that from that beautiful girl. But the question. Left him a bit dazzled. He was a bit shy, and didn't have many friends. But Astra quickly jumped through the ranks. "I'm sure." Regulus said, while slipping one of his hands under Astra's bra, as the other hand laid on her hip. He pulled her bra, with enough strength to rip it apart. "Shall we?!" He asked, a bit excited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astra Valkyrie Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Astra smiles at him sensing his excitement. He certainly was cute. She kisses him again but for longer. She feels him rip her bra apart and she smirks into the kiss. She puts her hand on his neck and deepens the kiss. She takes off her clothes and let her thoughts run blank.

45 minutes or so later

Astra lays on the floor next to the boy to her. She looks at the room's ceiling thinking about what she just did. She rolls onto her stomach and does swirly motions on his chest looking into his eyes. She lays her head on the floor still looking at him. She was slightly amazed that he would do something like that with her.
Astra Valkyrie
Astra Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:33 pm

As Regulus laid on the floor, he looked over at his side. Astra was in the other. As he felt his chest being touched, he looked into the girl's eyes, as she did the same. "What a ride..." He commented. His voice was weak, and not all people that were even inside the Room of Requirement could hear. The echo forgot to do its job. "Considering the fact that by the end of the year we will stop seeing each other, I guess you can call our relationship healthy." Regulus joked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astra Valkyrie Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:50 pm

Astra rolls her eyes but nods. ''I guess you are right, Reggie...kind of. I'll be around perhaps. I do have another younger sister who isn't a fucking pain in my ass.'' She says looking back at the ceiling. ''She's also smart and gives me books i need.'' She shrugs and looks back into his eyes. Amazement struck her again and she softly kisses him. She then smirks. ''Relationship? So i ain't gonna be a one night stand?'' She teases with a devious grin.
Astra Valkyrie
Astra Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:14 pm

Regulus looked a bit surprised. Astra had a big family. ''You do? You girls have a lot of sisters. What's her name?'' As Astra kissed him, Regulus held her cheek carefully. ''Are you kidding? I just had sex with you...'' Regulus said, still a bit surprised he went through with it. "Of course you're gonna be my girlfriend. Even if it's just until the year ends." Regulus said with a smile, kissing Astra calmly, with serenity over running his soul. "I just took you're virginity right?" Regulus asked out of the blue, after breaking the kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astra Valkyrie Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Astra smiles. ''Her name is Aurora. Luna's identical twin. I have an un-identical twin called Skyla...'' She blushes at his words and feels him kiss her. She leans into him, her eyes fluttering shut. She grins at him and was surprised she did so. She felt happy with him and felt normal. She nods. ''Yeah ya did...did i take yours?'' She asks with a faint rosy blush forming on her cheeks again. She rests her head against his chest and keeps doing swirly motions on it. She felt calmer with this boy and couldn't help but smile. ''A year is long enough, Reggie..'' She says to him quietly.
Astra Valkyrie
Astra Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:50 pm

Regulus traveled his hand down Astra's neck, smiling. "Skyla huh? Good thing she doesn't look the same as you. Wouldn't want people to think I'm dating two girls.'' As Astra answered his question, he was both relieved and happy. But then her question left him a little nervous. ''Y-Yes. You did." He asks, still a bit embarrassed. Regulus started to play with Astra's hair, as she laid her head on his chest. ''Guess so," He answered. "It's enough for me to be around a beautiful girl, who people will recognize as my girlfriend. I think I can live with knowing we were together only for a year." He added, with a small chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astra Valkyrie Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:01 pm

Astra smiles. ''That is true..'' She lets herself laugh and she feels play with her hair after he answers her question, embarrassed. ''Don't be embarrassed love...'' She whispers into his ear with a smile on her face. ''As can I...'' She kisses his chest and takes his other hand, lacing her fingers with his. She's breaking her rules but she couldn't help it. She was alone and never had any body like Regulus. He seemed to care. She smiles at her thoughts and looks into his eyes.
Astra Valkyrie
Astra Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Regulus thoughts quickly switched to something else. What if someone came in? He couldn't allow them to see Astra naked. As she laced her fingers with his, he couldn't help but give her a kind smile. "Hope this will lead somewhere." He said. The future worried him, but he couldn't help it. This Astra girl...she was something else. She let him do something other girls would never had. She was already special. "Hey Astra. Out of the top of my head, have you got anything planned for the Yule Ball?" He asked, with a hopeful voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astra Valkyrie Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Astra feels a cold breeze and looks around finding a blanket on the sofa. She pulls it on top of them and smiles at Regulus. ''Hopefully...but who knows.'' She blushes and kisses him again. She hears his question and bites her bottom lip. She shakes her head. ''No i don't...i was just going to show up, say hey and go get drunk some place....Why?'' She asks already guessing what he's going to ask.
Astra Valkyrie
Astra Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:52 pm

Regulus looked a bit curious. Not too much, but still. A brink of curiosity could be seen on his eyes. Like a baby that has just discovered something new hovering in his room. ''Getting drunk! Maybe we'll still do that.'' She asks already guessing what he's going to ask. "You know, since you're going with me." He said, in a joking tone, although he was very serious. The mark on his chest seemed to get a bit lighter with Astra no top of his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astra Valkyrie Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:01 pm

Astra laughs. ''Smooth way of asking. Of course we will...We'll have mountains of fun...but not with dancing.'' She purrs into his ear with a smirk on her face. She see's the mark looks lighter but she shrugs it away. She kisses him again and gets up stark naked. She grabs her clothes and slowly puts them on feeling the cold more. She leans down again and kisses him again.
Astra Valkyrie
Astra Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next