Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Hanging out by the stars (open...could be pg 13...who knows?)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hanging out by the stars (open...could be pg 13...who knows?) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hanging out by the stars (open...could be pg 13...who knows?)

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:59 pm

Marvolo kept her arms around Luna and glanced at the bubbles that told her where Sirius was then back at Kronos.

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Hanging out by the stars (open...could be pg 13...who knows?) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hanging out by the stars (open...could be pg 13...who knows?)

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:00 pm

Kronos was clearly annoyed but didn't act on it. "He wont again. I wont start a fight. I will let it lie. New leaf. Any problems he had with akkie can stay with him. I am in a good mod for once. So lets enjoy it." he said calmy. Hegrinned and kisse luna on the lips.

Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:03 pm

"See honesty is good" said Marvolo she released luna and swam around them before choosing to float opposite them "When you guys went dark as we all put it" she began "how dark do you mean?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:06 pm

Luna see's he's annoyed and she touches his chest with feather like touches. She kisses him back softly, her eyes fluttering closed. She missed this. She hears Marvolo ask a question and her whole body tenses. ''Very dark as in...I'm sick of being treated like a little shit and whoever tries to control me again, will get a dagger in their chest.'' She says coldly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:19 pm

Kronos chuckled. "I never turned I am. Achilles could of Turned. However. I am the Darkest you can be. I love being dark. Its like family to me" he said wiht a fiendish grin
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:41 pm

"Would you kill? Maim, cause harm and chaos?" she asked without preamble.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:13 am

Kronos grinned fiendishly. The idea of death made him smile. Killing was good. Killing was fun. "Marvolo. There is much you do not know about me. However. Kill. Just ask me nicely. Maim, hurt I would do for fun. To the point of chaos. Being chaotic is fun. Just point me in the general direction. Sit back amd enjoy the show." he said in a somewhat joyful yet deadly serious tone.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:18 am

She smiled at him, a geniune smile her eyes darkening she liked this new person already. "And how do you feel about the death eaters?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:46 am

Luna listens whilst replaying the killings she has done. ''Death...is a lovely thing. Killings..oh the blood. The warm blood that would soon run cold on the floor.'' She smirks cruelly. ''My dear Marvolo. I'm sure you know what i can do seeing as you know what i do for a living.'' She winks and hears her question. ''Death eaters...are fascinating in my opinion. They know people's every move. They are skillful in the dark arts and they love death. They seek the blood, the thrill...everything to do with darkness.'' She smirks again and looks at the scars on her arms then the mark Marvolo gave her, then her tattoos. She looks up at Marvolo with a cruel smile. She certainly has changed. She's no longer the brightness of the moon but more the darkness around it. Her eyes darkened and brightened constantly and her smirk stayed on her face.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:35 am

Kronos smiled...He liked Marvolo. "Ahhhhh. Death Eaters. Such wonderful people. Skilled with the dark arts and they kil with out mercy or remorse. Brilliant people. The Death Eaters and I have something in cmmon. We love death, the dark arts and darkness. What more could you ask of people." He said darkly. He smiled and looked at marvolo with his merciless eyes. His grin became his usual one. Fiendish. He kissed Luna's neck the thought how he liked the way she had changed.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:42 am

Luna shivered as he kisses her neck and she smirks at him. She puts her hands on his chest and leans up kissing him hard. She puts one hand on the back of his neck and pulls him closer to her. She pulls away and winks at him, biting her bottom lip. She looks at Marvolo with a smile and dark eyes. She liked the new her. It was adventurous, dark and to Luna, sexy. She smirks at her thoughts.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:34 am

Marvolo nodded, this message pleased her. Choosing to float on her back she said "I'll be calling on you both soon, very soon"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:59 am

Kronos looked at her with an interesting look, joy and anger. He nodded. "I will be waiting Marvolo." he said with a sly after effect in his voice.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:02 am

She smiled at his enthusiasm "it is time for you lot to meet the leaders of this cruel and beautiful world" she slipped beneath the water once again.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:34 am

Kronos smiled. "I look forward to it." he said with his usual fiendish grin and sly voice. He smiled and watched as she slid under the water. He looked at the moon and grinned. Tonight was a good night.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:28 pm

Luna gives a cruel smile. ''I look forward to seeing such people. Sounds...exciting.'' She smirks and looks at the moon herself. She turns to see Kronos looking at it and she kisses his cheek. She looks at Marvolo under the water and she smiles.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3