Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I am Full of Surprises (Sarah)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I am Full of Surprises (Sarah)  - Page 3 Empty Re: I am Full of Surprises (Sarah)

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:50 am

"I hope it will be enough noble, so I fit to you," she said. She suddenly felt tears in her eyes again as she saw the mark on his forearm again in that dark night. Will she end up with this mark too one day? How far will she go? Sarah was terrified of this. She didn't want to be that person. But was she any better now? When she married death eater?

Sarah Salander

Character sheet
Jobs: Head of Unspeakable Department
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

I am Full of Surprises (Sarah)  - Page 3 Empty Re: I am Full of Surprises (Sarah)

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:52 am

"Of course it wi-" he stopped when he saw her tears "My love whats wrong?" he said his forhead creasing with worry he wiped at her tears.

Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Groundskeeper of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:54 am

She shaked her head and put on that weak and tired smile. "You know," she whispered more quietly, so he could barely hear and than she kissed him. there was nothing more to say anyway.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:55 am

He looked down at his dark mark, and knew. He did not return her kiss and fell onto his back, he stared at the ceiling for a few moments then looked at his arm.
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:57 am

"I don't judge you. Or... I just. It's hard sometimes," she said. She didn't want him to be mad at her. At least not this night.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:59 am

"I will show you...my sweet Sarah..in time you'll understand why I am doing this" he said his voice was chocked up and tears were in his eyes though her couldn't bring himself to look at her. Why did he care that she judged? he never cried. never not even when his brother went missing.
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:04 am

"Will I... will I have that mark too? One day?" she asked. Those words were the heaviest she every said out loud. And she most likely didn't even want to know the answer. But she still asked.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:04 am

"No" he rasped as the tears began to fall "I'd never do that to you..never"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:07 am

"Why? When you admire it so much?" another question she didn't want to ask. But they were talking now. And they were also married. They should have had this conversation anyway.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:08 am

"Because you dont" he said rolling on his side "because you do not beleive in it you do not want the world I want the mark is for people who do, and I wouldn't want ytou hating yourself for loving me because of that mark"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:16 am

"Don't be mad at me please," she whispered. "I don't care who you are. I married you, because I love you. And I am not judging you. I just had one of my weak moments, because I am tired from work and everything. In moments like this it gets hard," she explained herself. The fact he would never force her to take dark mark if she didn't really want it cheered her up a bit. Even if she knew that she will witness him doing what is necessary for his new world. And she hated herself for that alredy. But she couldn't change the things. She was lost.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:17 am

Rolling to face her he held her close "I'll always love you no matter what..no matter what the future brings"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:19 am

"Just promise me you will be carefull and won't get caught," she said as she enjoyed him holding her again.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:20 am

"I am Armen Salander, and Armen Salander never gets caught" he said with a chuckle
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:23 am

She chuckled with him. "Okay, Armen Salander, I think I can live with that," she said as she looked him in the eyes. "But I guess, when we have moments of pure truth, I should tell you one small detail," she said, not too happy again. But with him and his opinions, Sarah knew the sooner she will tell him, the better.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:24 am

"Whats that?" he asked his nose now in her hari.
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:27 am

"I still live in muggle London. With my two muggle friends.... and one muggle ex," the last worlds she whispered. She hoped he won't be furious, but she doubted it. He was who he was after all.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:27 am

He cursed rather loudly in several languages before saying firmly "You are moving in with ME."
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:37 am

Sarah knew this part of him well enough to know that no wont be a good answer. "Okay," she said and hoped that's all and topic is solved. However something was telling her it was not over yet.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:39 am

Getting up he flipped on the light he went to grab an beer turning he realized he had thrown the blanket off her. Walking over he leaned over her to tuck her in when he stopped...his hands touched her gently and his eyes widened "Sarah J" he said his nickname for her coming out "where did these come from?"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:42 am

Her eyes widened as she saw his face, this turned out the worst possible way. Her first instinct told her to lie. But she knew she couldn't. He would not only kill her ex, but most likely her friends as well. "From him," she said, tears in her eyes again. She should have stay quiet.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:44 am

He climbed on the bed cradling her "Tell me what happened" he said his voice was so soft and he held her close.
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:51 am

"Nothing. He just wasn't as good boyfriend as he is now friend. I had hard life once father kicked us out of home. And I didn't really have nice memories of the wizarding world, so after I graduated, I went back to muggle London, met him and we lived together. Like normal muggles. But he had sort of anger issues. After three years, some of our friends went to the police and he was arrested and imprisoned. I needed a break, so I decided to give magical world another try and started as unspeakable," she started and stopped when she said her position. She looked at him nervously and than looked into the floor again. "Well, not like you don't alredy know who exactly I am," she said more to herself.

"However I stayed and lived in muggle world with my friends. He, meanwhile got pills and came back from prison. He begged us to taki him back, so we did. And he was amazing friend to me ever since. That's all. But tomorrow, I'll go home, pack my things and move in with you. I promise," she said in try to cover this.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:54 am

He held her tightly, images flashing in his mind of her screaming as his fists came down on her, he could see the muggle coming home from a bad day at work and hurting her and it killed him. "I don't want you going alone" he said calmly "I want to go with you"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:58 am

"Armen, I..." she started. She knew he won't just leave it. But was it better if she denied him and hi found his way there alone? He ex was dead at the first time she mentioned he abused her. But her friends, they could survive. "Promise me, my friends will get out of this unharmed. I know they are muggles, but I care for them. Please," she looked at him.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:02 am

"I wont hurt them" he promised her and he felt himself being honest "And I am alright with you still seeing them, they have been good to you and I know not all muggles are bad. I saved you when I thought you were a muggle girl remember?" he kissed at her tears his hands so much gentler then usual trying to show her he wouldn't do what he did.
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:10 am

"Thank you," she whispered and kissed him.

The next morning

No matter how tired she was, Sarah barely slept at night. She wasn't stupid and she knew Armen is going to kill John, her ex. She was now standing in front of mirror, tears in her eyes again. She alredy forgave John everything and now, when he found a job and maybe happiness with new girl, when he was clean, she was about bring home someone, who will murder him in cold blood. She wiped the tears away and put on her dress Armen gave her yesterday. Basicaly her wedding dress when she thought of it. She had nothing else to wear.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next