Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I am Full of Surprises (Sarah)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I am Full of Surprises (Sarah)  - Page 2 Empty Re: I am Full of Surprises (Sarah)

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:39 am

Sarah hesitated for a few seconds. Should she do it? Just marry him? Here on a spot, without preparations? Marry a death eater? But than, she alredy said yes. And he was also pretty clear in one of his darker moments. He won't let her go. And Sarah didn't really want him to. "You know what? Let's do it," she smiled in the end.

Sarah Salander

Character sheet
Jobs: Head of Unspeakable Department
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

I am Full of Surprises (Sarah)  - Page 2 Empty Re: I am Full of Surprises (Sarah)

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:42 am

Scooping her up in his arms he apparated them both to a small chapel where he had it all arranged with the father. He led her to a room down the hall and said "Take a few minutes to freshen up"

"Good evening my lady" a female voice said from within the rooms "My name is Colette your fiance has arranged for me to ensure you have all you need" the floor was scattered with pink rose petals and the woman offered her a glass of champagne "Quite a handsom man I must say"

Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Groundskeeper of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:47 am

"You had it all prepared," she pointed her finger at him. But she was still smiling. There was no point in being mad at him. Not in this and not now. She was however still amazed, how man like Armen could have such a good taste for romantic stuff. She saw his dark side after all. And she was pretty scared of that side of him. But not enough to stay away. To safe herself.

"Yes, he is," Sarah replied to Colette, partly lost in her thoughts and took a glass of champagne.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:48 am

The girl brought out a box with a lovelly veil and began to fix it to her hair "are you excited m'am? We are aware this is rather fast but he says the love he has for you is real, the father couldn't say no"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:52 am

Sarah smiled for herself. "Yes, I am very excited," she said as she looked at her engagement ring once again. "He can be very persuasive," she added and girl's worlds. He really could. Sarah knew that more than anyone else. After all ha managed to show her his dark mark and still sleep with her afterwards and now he was going to marry her. Only Armen was probably capable of something like that.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:53 am

The girl smiled at her in the mirror "There we are Miss" she went to the door and said "whenever you are ready, follow the roses to the chapel, your bouqet is here by the door"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:55 am

Sarah nodded and than looked at herself into mirror once again. She was actually doing it. She was going to marry him. Her from all people. She took a deep breath and grabbed bouqet and followed roses just like she was instructed to.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:58 am

Soft music began to play and Armen stood at the end of the aisle, watching her as she walked. As she approached him he lifted her veil and a tear fell down his cheek, brushing it away he stood holding her hand as they faced the priest as he went through the homily and came to the part for the vows he said "Do you Armen Salander take Sarah Jones to be your lawfully wedded wife? for richer for poorer in darkness and light in sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live"

"I do"

"Do you Sarah Jones, take Armen Salender to be your lawfully wedded husband, for richer for poorer in darkness and light in sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:00 am

"I do," she said as she looked him in his eyes. What this man did to her? She never thought she will be happy in her life. Not like this.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:01 am

"You may now kiss the bride" he picked her up as he kissed her pressing there bodies together "I love you so much" he said kissing her again.
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:02 am

I am Full of Surprises (Sarah)  - Page 2 Ist2_115204-wedding-bands
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:03 am

"I love you too," she whispered to him. "You evil bastard," she added with small laugh.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:05 am

"I can be" he said with a laugh and with one last apparation they were in a hotel room "So Mrs. Salander" he said "I have a lovely evening in mind for you..will you meet me in the bath?"

the bathroom had candles lit and roses in the warm water in a large spacious tub.
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:12 am

She smiled at him once again as she watched him diasppear in the bathroom. She was mrs Salander now. She should better get used to it. With that she followed him into the bathroom. She quickly put her clothes down and joined him in bath. "Two sides of Armen Salander," she smiled and kissed him deeply.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:15 am

He returned her kiss and said "I am a man of many traits" he kissed her again then said "Ill be right back"

Walking out of the bathroom he closed the door, picking up the hotel phone he dialed a number "Its done my lord. She is mine, yes she has even taken my name, she is lost she has no one but me. Indeed, thank you my lord" he hung up the phone he had been sure she could not hear him as he spoke, walking over to the counter in the little kitchen he grabbed the champagne then walkd into the bathroom with two glasses and the bottle. Putting them on the edge he picked her up and stepped into the tub, sitting down he had her stradle him and pulled her in for a kiss.
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:19 am

"Wow, I knew I was missing something here," she said when she saw the champagne. She wasn't completely stupid, she knew that something like champagne, in all this perfection, would be ready here. He needed something else, but she rather didn't want to know what. Something was telling her, she will most likely find out eventually anyway. She was maybe in love, but not stupid. And it was quite hard to forget, who the man who held her in his arms really was.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:20 am

He smirked and kissed her again then poured them both a glass "To love everlasting" he said
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:22 am

"To us," she said and took a sip of champagne. She tried to enjoy the moment.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:22 am

He drank his champagne his eyes taking in the sight of her naked body, putting his glass aside he took her in his arms and kissed her breasts "you are so perfect" he said
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:24 am

She put hes glass away and than closed her eyes as she sighed with pleasure. "That's probably why you married me," she said only as she let him touch and kiss her body.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am

He kissed her and touched her the ways he knew she loved to be touched "I married you for so many reasons" he growled he brought her hips towards his, impaling her. They fit together perfectly.

Some time later...

To finish he had carried her to the bed and as they came he kissed her until she screamed in pleasure. Coming down from there orgasm he kissed her neck and held her close.
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:33 am

Sarah lied in his arms and couldn't fall asleep. She kept thinking about all that happened today. And she wished so hard for that man next to her to love her. But she could see in his eyes how unreachable he was. She hoped he at least cared for her enough. And that it was one of that reason why he married her. She was also thinking about her flatmates in muggle London. After all she didn't come back home tonight. And when she comes back home tomorrow, she will be married woman. She will have lots of stuff to explain. Mainly to her stupid ex who still thought he had a chance.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:34 am

"I love you, you know" he said his voice coming out in the darkness to the girl beside him "with all my heart and soul I love you"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:37 am

"And I love you," she replied honestly with a weak smile. "Did I tell you I got myself a dress for Yule Ball? I have to be there, because of ministry stuff. I hope I can count on you as my date since we are married now," she said matter-of-factly.
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:41 am

"Of course you can" he replied nuzzling her neck "I cannot wait to see you in some sort fo beautiful gown"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:50 am

"I hope it will be enough noble, so I fit to you," she said. She suddenly felt tears in her eyes again as she saw the mark on his forearm again in that dark night. Will she end up with this mark too one day? How far will she go? Sarah was terrified of this. She didn't want to be that person. But was she any better now? When she married death eater?
Sarah Salander
Sarah Salander

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:52 am

"Of course it wi-" he stopped when he saw her tears "My love whats wrong?" he said his forhead creasing with worry he wiped at her tears.
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next