Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Not really hungry (Miss Gaunt)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Not really hungry (Miss Gaunt) Empty Not really hungry (Miss Gaunt)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:34 am

Jocelyn plopped down at the Slytherin table. It was lunch time but she wasn't hungry at all. Her mind only wandered off to what had happened to Luna and how she wanted to have her best friend back. Jocelyn looked around and decided to take a sandwich because she hadn't eaten in a very long time. She picked up a sandwich and took small bites at a time.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Not really hungry (Miss Gaunt) Empty Re: Not really hungry (Miss Gaunt)

Post by Morana Gaunt Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:45 am

"Bad mood?" Morana asked as she was lying on the table again. She did that a lot actually and she, herself didn't really know why. Lunchtime was almost over, so there were no students and food in her way and headmaster kind of gave up on telling her not to do it. Whole school somehow managed to accept strange personality of Morana Gaunt. Lots of them were thinking she was supposed to be Ravenclaw, because she fit that house much more, but because she was heir of Slytherin, she ended up in wrong house. That only reminded Morana, that she managed to fool whole school with just a dreamy smile.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:52 am

Jocelyn looked up at who was speaking to her and saw it was one of the misses Gaunts. Jocelyn sighed and threw her sandwich on her plate. "Yeahh....Do you like it laying on the table?" Jocelyn asked her. She didn't care about her rudeness, she didn't had to obey them anymore. Jocelyn looked at her goblet with pumpkin juice and she had the urge to throw it against one of the walls in the great hall.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:07 pm

"Yeah, it's comfy," said Morana, her voice still the same. Dark, husky and cold. She talked to all Slytherins this way. Except for three, her only friends. "So, what changed you from that nice girl, very well raised Slytherin princess, into this mess?" Morana asked just matter-of-factly.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:17 pm

Jocelyn looked at her and raised her eyebrows. "You think i'm well-raised? That's suprising me, i bet Barty didn't tell you about me, i'll be suprised if he ever talked about me." Jocelyn looked around the room and looks how the last couple of teachers were gone. "Excuse me for a moment." Jocelyn said and grabbed her goblet and threw it against the the wall, the pumpkin juice splashed against the wall and the goblet makes a loud noise as it falls down on the hard stone floor. Jocelyn looked statisfied and sits down and looked back at miss Gaunt.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:39 pm

Morana couldn't help, but laugh. "Oh, little girl. You still expect people to care?" she said when she turned, so she was now lying on her belly, looking directly at Jocelyn. "Hate to break the news, but they don't, they never did," she said, hint of sadness in her voice, which no one could recognize. Nobody could know why Morana was who she was. She never told anyone. But it was mainly the fact that nobody ever cared.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:50 pm

Jocelyn sighed. "I know they don't care, I used to think they cared but everyone is making me in trouble for something that wasn't my fault and i just realized...." Jocelyn stopped and looked away. "You know forget it....you don't care about it, you are only laughing at me." Jocelyn looked at her hands. "Why didn't you sign up for the triwizard champion?" Jocelyn asked her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:06 pm

Morana didn't argue about that. She really didn't care at all. "Because I was told not to. I would have huge advantage over others. And also I didn't want to," she explained. Her and Marvolo were asked not to enter by Dumbledore himself. She could bet he was glad in the end, that non of the champions was from Slytherin. Even if she really didn't know why. After all, Wolfclaw students didn't know mercy or kindness. Slytherins would be the best match for them. "Why didn't you?" she asked.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:14 pm

Jocelyn nodded. "I can't survive that and the lost of someone was bigger than worrying about being a champion and eternal glory, it made a friend of mine loopy, insane and what i have heard she doesn't remember anything at all." Jocelyn said to miss Gaunt. "I'll be better off use at the background, just like always." Jocelyn shrugged.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:15 pm

"Who did you loose?" Morana asked only. She understood that. Well, more like she knew people do these things when they loose someone.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:24 pm

Jocelyn looked at miss Gaunt. Why would she wanted to know if she doesn't care. "M...my brother." Jocelyn looked away because it was still hurting her to not have him around. She composed herself and looked up. "So why all the curiosity if you don't even care?" Jocelyn asked her. She was curious about that. "Does...Barty ever talk about me, you have a relationship with him right? Did he tell you something?" Jocelyn wondered why her cousin never talked to her, was his family not important to him? Jocelyn thought but snapped out of it almost immediately.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:31 pm

"Was he the Wolfclaw student killed by Amelia?" Morana asked and called her godmother by her name. "I am curious. My life is pretty boring actually, I like to hear stories of others. I think, sometimes people need to tell things to someone. I can listen," she said. It was true. She was perfect listener. And she knew even better how to use those informations against people. "Barty doesn't really talk about his family. They don't care about him, so he doesn't care about them. But since you are part of it, I guess you knew that without me telling you," said Morana.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:40 pm

Jocelyn raised her eyebrows at the words miss Gaunt gave. Her life was boring, well i don't believe that! She nodded at the words miss Gaunt gave her about her brother but quickly turned to the subject Barty. "Yeah i knew that, but when i was visiting him we could entertain eachother, i always sneaked up on him and his friends, he got annoyed by me easily. I looked up to him and had him as my rolemodel you know." Jocelyn gave a small smile thinking back at that time. "He always scared me with his stories and i teased me that i was in love with Rabas..." Jocelyn stopped and widened her eyes. She did not just said that...damnit!
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:53 pm

Morana started to laugh. "You were in love with Rabs?" she asked. She didn't laugh at Mila. She knew Rabs was good looking, smart guy. Girls wanted him, just like they wanted Barty. But she always saw him just as her brother. And she always saw him next to Marvolo. She couldn't really imagine him being next to someone else. "I think I can uderstand you saw something in him," said Morana finally.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:02 pm

Jocelyn blushed. "I was like eight or nine when i had a crush on him but i didn't really understand it because he was horrible to me, always pushing me away, i got tortured because he told my father that i was annoying him, his brother was much nicer to me and he slapped Rabs after he took care of me after the torturing and still i was madly in love with him. He still doesn't like me but i don't know why." Jocelyn laughed at the memories. "I'm just weird that's all." She shrugged fidgeting with her robes.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:21 pm

"Rabs doesn't like people. That would be probably the easiest explanation," laughed Morana. "And, he was just a boy. He wouldn't do such a thing to you now. At least not before he would talk to you properly. He is such a gentleman now," she smiled. "But I guess thats us girls, we always fall for the devil instead of an angel, right?" she said. Morana knew she fell for the devil. For wrong man. But he was perfect to her. She was safe with him. And she loved him.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:28 pm

"Well he is still rude to me, do you remember the first time i met you and your sister in Diagon Alley and how Rabastan hissed at me about showing respect to you both. I was asking him about Barty. He still the same, he hisses at me everytime i pass him. I don't like him at all anymore. I don't really know what kind of men i would fall for, i haven't see the right guy. Why aren't you attending Wolfclaw?" Jocelyn asked to change the subject.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:35 pm

"We are close to Rabs. And he is protective over us, that's all," Morana explained. "I grew up in England. We were adopted just two years ago and I didn't know my godmother before. There wa no reason for me to attend Wolfclaw. Besides, we are heirs of Slytherin. Me and Marvolo. And from all school houses Salazar Slytherin created, Slytherin was of course his most precious house," she said. Truth was she would love to attend Wolfclaw, but in the same time, she never really thought about it that much. She liked Hogwarts. And all training she needed, she could get during summer in czechia.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Jocelyn looked at her. She was right, they were true heirs of Slytherin. "I'm honored to have you here instead of you being the bloodsucking cocky students of Wolfclaw. Hogwarts is your true home, too bad you couldn't be in the tournament now we are going to loose with the stupid Black and Luna...." Jocelyn looked away. It was too painfull to have lost a friend like that. Jocelyn looked back at miss Gaunt and took a deep breath. "She is possessed by Black, having to protect them she has to do whatever he says, she doesn't remember me anymore and her other friends even her boyfriend!" Jocelyn slammed her fist on the table and then buried her head in her hands.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:29 pm

"Well, as far as I remember, she is on wheelchair now, it was me who sent her on it after all," Morana smirked and winked at Jocelyn. "As for Black, I have my opinion on him as well, but I respect my sister and I am sure you understand that," she added to Sirius. He was a bastard and just a trash in her eyes, but he was somehow important to her sister, so she was quiet about it.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:44 pm

"I don't know why i am still caring about her, she punched me in the face, i had to lie in the hospital wing for a whole week, not being able to say something or eat normal food." Jocelyn stood up, she was so frustrated about everything what was going on, she paced around the hall and then she stopped and looked at miss Gaunt. "I'm sorry i'm just so confused, but i guess you don't really give a fuck what i think, i wish i could be like you and Barty, and hang around with him more but i guess he doesn't want me at his side." Jocelyn looked away and sat down.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:55 pm

"Well, you have to first start act like you don't care. It's hard at the beggining, but it gets easier and easier with time. And it is much faster when you hang out with people like us," explained Morana. "I don't really know how this works, I changed into who I am when I was just a little girl, but many people know. I heard it from them," she said.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:06 pm

"i've been through a lot to not care about anyone anymore but i don't know if i can do it, not caring about someone. I will try but talk to my cousin, ask if he finds it okay that i hang around him more than i used to be. I don't want to be around him if he doesn't want me there, that makes it more awkward and i'm still his younger cousin in a way." Jocelyn said to her. "Sometimes you do care, miss Gaunt, you saved me, you beat Luna up because she beat me, that is caring about someone right?" Jocelyn asked her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:11 pm

"That's loyality. To my house, my family," said Morana only. "But yes. I do care. About the closest ones to me. It's right to care for them," she added. "If you ask him, he will send you away. Barty is not interrested in asking and begging and neither am I. Join us or stay where you are. Exactly because you lost so much, you have even bigger reason not to care. You start with pretend, but in the end, you realize, you really don't care," she said as she looked at Jocelyn once again.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:18 pm

"I do?" She asked to no one in particular and then she smirked. "I do and i'm sick of people using me from being a friend to beat me up because they can't control themselves. Okay i will hang around you and the others but to be honest, i'm........a.....a......little bit scared........of him." Jocelyn said to miss Gaunt, biting her lip. She was nervous about what she just told her, she never said that to anyone.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next