Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

It's an honor to meet you. (Morana Gaunt and Martin Rosier) (R)

3 posters

Go down

It's an honor to meet you. (Morana Gaunt and Martin Rosier) (R) Empty It's an honor to meet you. (Morana Gaunt and Martin Rosier) (R)

Post by Addinson Saphine Rosier Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:11 pm

Addinson walked around the hallways when she got a message that the other Elder of the Travellers wanted to speak with her. Addinson had always lived outside in the mountains, being here inside these walls, she felt locked up. Addinson walked into the room where she would meet with the other Elder Morana Gaunt. Her grandfather told alot about Morana and about the other Travellers.

The room she entered was dark with only a couple of candles that lit only a part of the room. On of the lit part was an old bookcase. She looked around the room, waiting for someone to come in as the room looked pretty empty. As no one spoke up nor moved Addinson walked around and ended in front of the bookcase, she only scanned with her eyes and observed the books but she never touched it. Her mind told her not too touch it and she trusted her mind ever since she ran away and it was always right. Addinson saw some interesting books on the shelves but when she heard something she stepped back and looked at the door.
Addinson Saphine Rosier
Addinson Saphine Rosier

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

It's an honor to meet you. (Morana Gaunt and Martin Rosier) (R) Empty Re: It's an honor to meet you. (Morana Gaunt and Martin Rosier) (R)

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:24 pm

Morana recieved message from Martin early this morning and on her uncle's request arrived to Temná Věž, getting into her Traveller robes, she put the hood on and walked towards the Throne Room, entering it through one of the mirrors, she saw the girl she was told about. Putting her hood down, she showed her cold and distant piercing green eyes, with which she now scanned the girl carefully. "You must be Addinson," she finally spoke, her voice dark and husky as always, showing authority, she definitely was. "I'm Morana, your Elder and Leader," she introduced herself. "That is if you accept The Curse, which I've been informed you are here for," she added, waiting for response of the girl.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

It's an honor to meet you. (Morana Gaunt and Martin Rosier) (R) Empty Re: It's an honor to meet you. (Morana Gaunt and Martin Rosier) (R)

Post by Addinson Saphine Rosier Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:05 pm

Addinson turned to the woman and observed her. The woman's cold stare watching her carefully. She nodded at the mention of her name. "I am, Miss Gaunt." Addinson bows her head in respect just like her grandfather told her too. Addinson looked around for her grandfather as he was the only one that she trusted fully. When Morana introduced herself, Addinson nodded, she knew everything about Morana.

"Miss Gaunt, it's an honor to finally meet you but i won't be accepting the curse without my grandfather next to me." Addinson told Morana. She only knew a little about the Curse so accepting it was for now a bit too soon. Addinson walked closer to Morana. "I heard only little pieces of the Curse and what it will do. I need to have more information before i accept it. I need to know if you are to be trusted." Addinson looked at her with the same distant glare as she did before.

Addinson Saphine Rosier
Addinson Saphine Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:23 pm

"Do you now?" Morana asked, her voice even colder now, clearly showing there was something in Addinson's words, that she didn't like at all. "Maybe I should just kill you on the spot, then. Because the last thing I need, are children who need their hand to be hold," she spoke. "Where do you expect your place in order will be, when you can't do simple things like research and accepting the Curse yourself?" she added another question. That girl was bold. Yet Morana could hardly blame her for not trusting her. No sane person would. Unless Morana tricked them. But to trick someone, she needed the reason.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin Rosier Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:48 pm

Martin stepped out of the darkness and bowed before Morana. "My Queen please allow me to speak. Forgive this child. She didn't mean to upset you. Please let her start again. I believe she will do much better this time." With all respect he bowed again and took few steps back. When he was passing Addinson, he whispered in her ear. "Don't worry. I will be right behind you." If it was possible he'd talk to Morana in another way, but he was trying to not break the atmosphere of the sacred ritual.
Martin Rosier
Martin Rosier

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Addinson Saphine Rosier Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:20 pm

Out of the shadows her grandfather appeared and still Addinson's mind told her to step back a couple of steps, she sighed as she didn't want to make the woman angry at her. She heard her grandfather whisper at her but she wasn't really relieved that he was here. She could do this on her own. The woman threathened with killing her and she wasn't afraid for her own death.
"You expect me to know all the information about the Travellers Curse in only two days! Have you any idea where i was the last couple of years as leader of the Travellers Mrs Crouch?" Addinson didn't need any answer about the question because what happened, happened.

"If my grandfather wanted me to accept the Curse right now, wouldn't he be informing me more? I only ask to give me time to figure things out and once i accept the Curse you will not be disappointed in me. You only have to give me a couple of days." Addinson explained but she kept her cold stare just to let her know she wasn't afraid of her.
Addinson Saphine Rosier
Addinson Saphine Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:42 pm

Morana narrowed her eyebrow. The girl was lucky she didn't want to show her vampire abilities in front of her, otherwise she would be pinned against wall right now. Not to mention as the training began, Morana quickly gained selfcontrol over herself. "When I wanted to join the order, I found everything by myself. Including your grandfather, who, in that time, was actually hiding. I knew what I was getting into and without him telling me a word, without access to secret places and documents," she told her in calm yet in a way harsh tone.

"Do not push me, child, for the fact there is the same blood in our veins won't stop me from doing terrible things to you, if you dare to disrespect me once again," Morana added towards the girl. "You are still just a girl. Little immature girl. I admit, I expected more," she said, looking into the shadows for Martin. "Well, I suppose our little girl here, requires your attention first, my dear uncle," Morana spoke once more, this time towards Martin.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin Rosier Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:19 am

Once again Martin walked towards Addinson, avoiding any eye contact with Morana. He grabbed her arm and whispered to her. "Foolish cild. You should now apologize to the Witch Queen and do what you're supposed to do. Making her mad won't help anything. And if you'll continue to make her lose patience you might end up pretty bad." He knew that Morana heard him. But he wanted to not make any bigger scene.
Martin Rosier
Martin Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Addinson Saphine Rosier Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:37 am

Addinson looked at her grandfather and how he grabbed her arm and spoke at her. She continued to glare coldly at him. Such a trustworthy person your grandfather! Her conciousness told her with sarcasm dripping off the word trustworthy. When her grandfather was finished talking Addinson pulled her arm out of his grip and kept looking at him. "With all do respect grandfather, you wanted me here to meet with the Witch Queen, mrs Crouch. You did not inform me of taking the Curse. That i trust you within days, does not mean that i trust mrs Crouch nor my parents that easily." Addinson hissed back at him.

Addinson glanced at mrs Crouch and back at her grandfather. "I agree with you on the fact she is not someone to fight with and i have no intentions to fight with someone that can guide me. I will apologies and take the Curse. Don't call me a foolish child, i know what i was doing Grandfather!" Addinson again hissed at him. He was the one who secured her it was her real family but as she was part of her family, Addinson would be spending less time here and more in the woods to get stronger as she had never dealed with a woman of her status.
Addinson Saphine Rosier
Addinson Saphine Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:03 am

Morana quickly became amused with whole situation, yet didn't give anything away. One thing she had to admit, the girl will be a good Traveller, when she knew people are not to be trusted. Yet if she was to act this way with all members of order, Morana sensed issue. "It's good not to trust people, but if you refuse to trust your own kind, you might as well get to the point, where we will act according to that," she said calmly to Addinson. "Not to trust is one thing, however, sometimes it's also wise to pretend otherwise. If you just hiss at everyone how you don't trust them, you will never gain sympathy you might need to achieve your goals," she added another advice. If there was someone who knew how to fool people, it was Morana Gaunt.

"Trust your own kind and pretend to trust the rest as well. If you go against the World, shouting around how you don't trust people, they might as well all turn against you. And even if you clearly are fighter, you can hardly fight everyone alone," Morana continued her speech, her voice calm and distant as if nothing happened. "Martin means only the best for you. And to be honest, he is the only reason why you are still alive at this very moment. So, you have two options, stop acting like a child, hissing around as if the World belongs to you and start talk normally to me and your grandfather as well, for which we shall provide you with answers you seek. Or you can continue this sharade, in which case I will send you through that mirror to wander this place for eternity since as not a full Traveller you will never get out," she finished, looking at the girl once again.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Addinson Saphine Rosier Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:25 am

Addinson looked from her grandfather back to mrs Crouch and with the two elders in the way and almost turning it out into a fight. Addinson listened to what mrs Crouch had to say and in her mind she agreed with her and made her decision. She stepped away from her grandfather and stood before mrs Crouch and knelled down on one knee, she looked up. "My apology, Mrs Crouch. I would like to follow your advice and start over. A long time has been wasted and i trusted the wrong people, people that are born enemies to the Travellers, enemies that want you, mrs Crouch dead and your head on their swords. I won't allow that, i will try my hardest to trust the people i belong too. First step for me is agreeing with taking the Curse with the knowledge i need to know. I want to be prepared for this special moment."

Addinson spoke to her grandfather now, holding out her hands to him. "My apology, Grandfather. I wish to start over and continue with why we were here for, with you at my side. I want you two to guide me along the way, It will be a great honor to have you as my Elders at my side." Addinson knew when to be stubborn and immature but it is also testing her surroundings for her own safety. Now she tested it and could continue where she was coming for.
Addinson Saphine Rosier
Addinson Saphine Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin Rosier Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:19 pm

"Of course, I'll be here. Don't know if by your side but definitely near to you. If our Witch Queen allows me to." Martin was prepared to be near the ritual. After all it was his granddaughter accepting the Curse from his niece. And he was the oldest Traveller. Maybe not a leader but he still wanted to know that the reviving of the Order will go the way he and Morana planned.

He turned to Morana again, but this time he looked in her eyes. "May we go through it now my Queen? I apologize too for young Addinson, but she is a Rosier. And Rosiers never let anyone around do something they don't know about. You can't blame young girl for being afraid of the Curse. You know how it feels."
Martin Rosier
Martin Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:25 pm

"I don't blame her for being curious. It's more of a way of speaking towards me I was concerned about," Morana replied to Martin. "Travellers are natural mystery my dear. That's what the Curse is for. It binds us into silence about those secrets, for they could be dangerous. Nor me, nor your grandfather can actually tell you as much as you would wish to. Either you desire to be one of us, or you don't," Morana explained the best she could,
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Addinson Saphine Rosier Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:38 pm

Addinson's mind told Addinson a million things about her grandfather but Addinson closed her mind so she could not hear a single thing it was telling her. She knew better than to speak her mind, what she usually did. She turned back to Mrs Crouch and listened to every word she said. Wise words, words she could learn from and the words that could help her.

Addinson bowed her head in respect before she spoke. "I will accept the Curse and learn more about myself and the Travellers." Her voice was low but full confidence. She was not afraid as her grandfather told mrs Crouch, just knowing so little about something so special and powerful made Addinson has doubts but she would find out more about it.
Addinson Saphine Rosier
Addinson Saphine Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:17 pm

"The thing I can tell you, child, is that curse bind you to silence. And also to darkness. The process hurts and afterwards, you will feel weak for a few days. For which you may find sanctuary in the fort. The walls will leard you to your chambers once you are a full Traveller. So, do you accept the curse and the heavy burden of knowledge and power with it?" Morana asked the girl, waiting for honest response. Of course not everyone could be a Traveller and she knew it. It was the girl's choice to make.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Addinson Saphine Rosier Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:03 am

Addinson looked at mrs Crouch. She was going to accept it, after everything what happened. Addinson felt home here, in her mind and in her heart. Her grandfather told her interesting things about the family. "I accept the Curse and the heavy burden of knowledge and power with it."

Silence fell in the room and Addinson shot a sidewards glance at her Grandfather. The man she trusted so dearly when he found her, he assured her a safe home and he was right. Addinson looked at mrs Crouch again, She was the woman she had heard so much about, it were negative things but still, deep inside Addinson wanted to see what she could do, what kind of power she had.

Addinson waited patiently for the next move, the next step. She was prepared but still nervous inside.
Addinson Saphine Rosier
Addinson Saphine Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down