Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Black Ball (open to students)

+5
Kestrel Olander
Marvolo Gaunt
Dorea Potter
Katrina Lestrange
Luna Valkyrie
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Black Ball (open to students) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Black Ball (open to students)

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Barty had just entered the dorm when a house elf apparated to his bed "What is it" he snapped his dark eyes twisted with disgust at the creature "Begging your pardon Master Crouch, but i've been sent by lady Marvolo to retrieve you, she says the Black Ball is taking place in the hospital wing sir and Lady Morana has arrived, Lady Marvolo wishes her sister to have her beloved at her side sir..."

Barty slapped the elf causing the creature to fall "get off my bed and get out" was his only words to the elf. With a snap the elf was gone and Barty looked in the mirror, his hair was matted to his head with blood and he had a disgusting gash on his neck that encroached on his face, he thought of Morana and softned a bit he had been away on and off only showing for the occasional meal and class to seem normal but he had work to do.

His most recent argument with his father though is what had detained him this evening resulting in the garish injury to his person. Smiling a bit at the black box he had brought back with him he began to wash up cleaning his hair to pure perfection and cleansing his skin to its usual complexion.

Slipping into a black suit he buttoned his black button down shirt and decorated the final look with a slytherin green tie. Fixing his hair he picked up the box and left the dormitory throwing a dark look at a curious first year.

With cool confidence he strode into the hospital wing his eyes immediately finding his love, swooping down he wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed a delicate kiss to her neck "Forgive me for my absence my love" he growled into her ear.

Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

The Black Ball (open to students) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Black Ball (open to students)

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:55 pm

Morana smiled imidiately as she felt Barty's hand around her waist and his lips on her neck. Suddenly, she felt much safer, when he was around. "Another fight with your worthless father, my dear?" she asked with demeanor of true lady. She knew he was late only when his father stepped in.

"About right time, Crouch. Another few minutes and I would try to steal your lady for tonight," smirked Rabastan. He knew this would piss Barty off, but he also knew he won't do anything in front of others. Well, except for that look which will make him laugh.

Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:58 pm

Spinning Morana around he placed a tight arm around her waist and cupped her cheek, with a swooping motion he dipped her dramatically kissing her fiercley on the lips, pulling her to her feet he smirked at Rabastain "My friend i'd love to see you try to steal this woman from me" he looked back at Morana and kissed her again "She'd never stray and neither would i"
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:07 pm

Morana kissed him back with all passion she had and looked and Rabs. Barty's words made Morana smile as well. He was right. Maybe they were young and he was her first love, but Morana never needed more. He was intelligent, powerfull and by her side in everything. There was no need for her to change something about their relatioship.

"Like I don't know that," Rabastan replied with smirk. Everybody knew that Morana Gaunt was taken. Actually he was one of those, who were willing to kill to protect her relationship with Barty. After all those two were like siblings to him and if Barty was away and someone even looked at Morana, it would be Rabastan who would snap his neck. "So tell us, old man kept you busy again?" Rabastan asked coldly. They could all feel war coming and the topic was in almost every their discussion.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:31 pm

"Of course" he said with a drawl his eyes darkening "there have been dissapearences at the ministry and he was telling me I had to join him and help him soon I told him the mudbloods deserve to disappear and a fight ensued as per usual"
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:42 pm

Morana smirked. "Carefull my dear, you know your daddy still thinks you are his saint boy, right?" she asked darkly as she got even closer to Barty, making herself comfortable in his arms. "So many mudbloods around. How beautiful would world be, if everyone took their rightfull place," she said as she watched people having fun at the Ball.

"Soon enough. I can't believe they still don't see it coming," Rabastan replied. "Okay, this is my time to leave. Hate to say that, but playing third wheel here is not exactly the most entertaining," he said inly and with smile he left two of them to have fun by themselves.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:47 pm

Barty nodded as Rabastain left then pulled from his suit jacket the long black box, he handed it to his lady with a knowing smile "something to remind the world of who you are" he said

The Black Ball (open to students) - Page 5 Victsnakeneck

Marvolo sauntered into the dance leaving the arguments to those involved. Noticing her sister she made her way over and stopped when she saw Rabastain "Well well well someone crawled fromt he dungeons" she said with a smirk she twirled on the spot the dress that showed off her abdomen and body fanning out at the skirt, in her mind she laughed "what do you think?"
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:55 pm

Morana opened the box and smiled. "Barty, it's so beautiful, I don't know what to say," she looked at him and gave him another kiss full of love as she pulled the necklace out and handed it to him. "Can you please help me put it on?" she asked him afterwards.

"Charming as always, love," Rabastan smiled as he saw Marvolo in front of him. That girl was impossible, but he still loved her. "Would you like to dance?" he asked, still with that smile he had only for one person in this world. For her.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:59 pm

"Of course darling" he said and realized this evening he was feeling more love then anything he truly felt this beautiful woman belonged to him and he'd kill to protect her "It reminded me of how you are so close to your sister" he said as he clasped it around her neck "the two snake heads for two slytherin princesses"

Marvolo blushed despite herself, she thought of Sirius and his earlier anger and how she had wanted to check on him but figured she had time for a dance "It would be a shame to say no" she smiled at Rabastian.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:08 pm

"I love you," Morana whispered to him as she pulled her hands around his neck and gave him another, this time much longer kiss. They didn't need words to understand each other. He was simply perfect for her. "Dance with me, my dark knight," she said to his ear and bit her lip as she looked him in his eyes.

"Glad to know you still have some time for old friend," he said and grabbed her with one hand around her waist, pulling her close to him as music started to play.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:11 pm

"I would be honored, my queen" he purred as he took her about the waist and led her to the dance floor.

"Of course I do" she said her blush deepening as there bodies touched "I have known you my entire life after all"
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:19 pm

"They look perfect together, don't you think?" Morana said as she notice her sister dancing with Rabs. She wished they were together. They were perfect for each other. And everyone knew it. Except for her sister. Rabs was perfect example of Death Eater, but with Marvolo, he was more like an angel. Who else could forgive her and pretend like nothing happened?

"Good point. Repeat that to yourself every time you will try to avoid me next time, okay?" Rabastan told her. Still with that smile. "Because that is what you have been doing last months," he added to remind Marvolo how she was probably almost able to built another common room, just so they didn't meet each other.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:23 pm

"He misses her gravely" he said glancing in there direction "He just does not know how to get her back, meanwhile she is hurt he even left...so fickle" he chuckled and nuzzled her neck.

Marvolo nodded "I will she" promised then takking a step closer to put her arms around his neck laying her head on his chest hugging him "I"ve missed you Rabastain"
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:30 pm

"They will find way back eventually," Morana smiled as she saw Marvolo getting even closer to Rabs.

"But I never left. You know that," he whispered to her and tried to ignore her being so close. He wanted to kiss her, hold her tight and never let her go, but he also felt, that she is not ready for this. Not now.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:32 pm

"I am glad you are right here and with me" he said holding her tightly "and that I know you are never leaving"

Marvolo looked at him and sighed "I guess you didn't it just felt liek you did..for awhile I felt like I was alone"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:39 pm

"Like I could. I love you too much for that. Besides, you would kill any living thing closer to me, than you like and we both know it," she smirked. She loved how dark Barty could get when it came to her. And even more she loved he really had the power to kill anyone who would even think of taking her away from him.

"Because that's just you. I still don't understand how such a selfconfident leader you are can so much doubt about feeling of people who are closest to you," he said and gently kissed her into her hair.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:44 pm

"Its only because I love you so much that I would destroy anyone who desired to come to close" he said with a grin.

"Comes with living in a orphanage I guess...morana is lucky she never doubts she always knows"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:52 pm

"And I love that," Morana said with passion in her voice. "I love being yours," she whispered into his ear again, because she knew well, what those words can do with him.

"It's quite interresting how someone so asocial as you sister can read people so great," Rabastan said.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:13 am

Jocelyn entered the hospital wing, she had received an invitation but she had been doubting about going and if they wanted to have her there. The house elf thought differently and poked her to hurry up. Jocelyn finally gave in and hurried with the dress into the girls bathroom. She was going to be late at the party, very late but if they want her it wouldn't matter. Jocelyn looked around the room and the first one she spotted and made her eyes widen was her cousin Barty Crouch Jr.

She walked into the room and leaned against the wall and looked around, she didn't feel comfortable around the people here.

The Black Ball (open to students) - Page 5 Robert-Rodriguez-for-Target-Neiman-Marcus-Holiday-Collection-Dress-JPG_214143
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5