Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Extreme First Year Make-over

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Extreme First Year Make-over - Page 2 Empty Re: Extreme First Year Make-over

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:27 am

Luna grins and looks at the make up, nodding. ''Good choice.'' She applies the rosy pink to her lips and looks at the mirror to see if she did something wrong. It looks fine. ''Right...I'm gonna need you to close your eyes now..'' She asks her looking at her admire her hair. She blushes and smiles.

Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:31 am

Scarlett felt a coat of thick liquid stain her lips as Luna applied the lipstick to them. Luna then asked Scarlett to close her eyes, doing as told Scarlett closed her eyes and waited for that ticklish feeling she gets from brushes on her skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:35 am

Luna smiles and grabs the brush dabbing it into the colour she picked. She puts it onto her eyelids and see's the colour stand out. She smiles at her work and nods. She grabs a blush and dabs it into a very pale pink, putting it on her cheeks. She looks at the mirror again and smiles, her bright blue eyes sparkling. ''Open up, Little Red.'' She says her nickname with a smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:54 am

Scarlett opened her eyes to find someone that looked exactly like her, only she had pink eyelids, pink lips and forever blushing cheeks. "I look exactly like you, only with pink anywhere instead of red," she commented, pursing her lip and batting her eyes. Scarlett then smiled tackling Luna in a hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:59 am

Luna blushes. ''You don't look like me. You look like Scarlett Rose and that is a beautiful person to be.'' She smiles and feels Scarlett tackle her in a hug. She tenses at first but relaxes, hugging back. ''Anything else?'' She grins.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:09 pm

Scarlett blushed her eyes taking on the shade of pink. "Thanks," she replied, not knowing how to reply to such a great comment. Luna asked if Scarlett wanted anything else, "I think I'm fine, mascara and eyeliner scare me. It seems like your going to accidentally poke yourself in the eye," she explained, imagining the pain, "Plus, last time when I was at my school carnival, someone was face painting around my eyes and I started to cry. It's probably a sensitive spot on my body,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:13 pm

Luna laughs and nods. ''Understandable. Should've seen me on my first try! Got black all over my eyes and i cried a lot. It hurt!'' She laughs at the memory. ''It probably is..'' She smiles and ignores the thanks as she wanted to do that. ''Thanks for waking me up for this. It was awesome!'' She walks back to her wardrobe and shuffles through it pulling out a white box. She opens it and pulls out a silver rose ring. ''Here...have this.'' She puts it in her hand and puts the box away again.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:21 pm

Scarlett took the rose ring from Luna's hand, "Wow, this is beautiful! Where did you get it?" she asked examining the base. The silver shined in the little sunshine that peered through the window. "It's so shiny! I like shiny things!" she added, moving it back and forth between the sun's ray. Looking up for sec to catch Luna's glance, Scarlett put the ring on her ring finger. Suddenly the ring turned a dark apple green to emanate her eyes. "Is it a mood ring?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:10 pm

Luna grins. ''I used to get bored and work in the cellars. I made it...'' She shrugs and smiles as she puts it on. ''Nope. I charmed it the day i found out about your powers. When you are able to control your powers, that ring gives us an idea of what you are feeling.'' She grins.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:33 pm

Scarlett gasped, "You use to work in the cellars? What type of cellars, jail cellars? Wine cellar, maybe?" she asked for it was the only two cellars she knew of. "My grandparents love wine! In our basement locked up with a locket is their collection of winery. For their anniversary every year they unlock the cellar to take out a bottle of wine that came from the same year,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:40 pm

Luna grins. ''A jewelry cellar. Used to be dungeons but my mother converted it. We had a wine cellar too. Mother used to drink it all the time. Now they're just down there to get..older really. They taste much better the older they are.'' She smiles at the memory of her going downstairs at night drinking it.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Scarlett smiled, "Have you had it before?" she asked, taking a sit on her bed. "My father said when I turn 21, we go to the Caribbeans and have a few together," she told Luna, "Maybe I can convince him to bring you along,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:54 am

Luna smiles. ''Yes. I have. Quite a lot actually...My sister's say the Caribbeans are a wonderful place so i'm sure you'll love it there.'' She tells her with a grin. ''Or I could convince him to bring you to my ca-home'' She quickly changes the word with a smile. ''Yes...that's a good idea.''
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:26 pm

Scarlett’s eye wondered a bit, wondering what word Luna was going to say. Figuring it out, Scarlett asked out loud, “You mean castle, you live in a castle?” she asked, her eye widen in size.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Luna blushes but nods her head. "My mother was a pureblood. An ancient one too. She was a ravenwood and they kept to themselves really. She went into the town nearby and met my father...a muggleborn. They fell madly in love and due to my mothers family being against blood status they approved and built a castle to honour the Valkyrie family and the Valkyrie daughters." She explains full of pride.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:04 pm

Scarlett scoffed, "Like a princess? You live in a castle like a princess? That's amazing!" she commented, taking a deep breath to take it all in. She was always taught that people that lived in castle would always get their Happy-Ever-Afters in the long run. Scarlett tried it out, "Princess Luna," she chanted, putting her finger up to her bottom lip in satisfaction. She liked the way it sounded like it was always meant to be there. "Maybe you and Achilles was have a Happy-Ever-After and fall madly in love with each other like your parents,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:47 am

Luna grins. ''No where near a princess, Red.'' She blushes at the last part. ''I'm already have way there...'' She blushes deeper and looks away with a shy smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:39 pm

Scarlett laughed at Luna’s instant blush at the comment about Achilles. "I’m pretty sure, Akkie feels the same way! I haven’t seem him around lately, have you?" she asked, twirling the end of her ponytail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:03 am

Luna's blush darkens even more. "I do hope so...and no I haven't actually,." she frowns but shrugs it away. She sees Scarlett twirling the ends of her hair. "hey...ya want me to curl that?" she suggests with her head tilted.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:26 pm

Scarlett shrugged, "Sure!" she replied, wondering which rotate Luna would take, the Muggle way or the magical way. "I wondered what happened to him? He's probably been up studying in the dorm room lately," she answered to her own self, knowing that scaring Luna wouldn't be the best thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:31 pm

Luna grins, eyes turning a darker blue. ''Yeah i guess so...Pretty busy lately..'' She tries to hide her fear of losing him but knows when she's got a bad emotion her eyes go darker. She shrugs and smiles slightly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Scarlett returned Luna's gentle smile, "Hmm I know that shade, high emotions always come with it," she commented, scratching her left ear awkwardly. Changing the subject, Scarlett spoke up about Luna's piercing, "You have your belly button pierced..?" she asked, surprised in a lame way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:42 pm

Luna grins. ''Yeah i do!'' She points to her bare belly and there's a belly button piercing in the shape of a sword. ''Also got a tattoo.'' She grins and lifts up her arms and on her rib, it says 'I'm learning to be brave from my beautiful mistakes.'
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:50 pm

Scarlett frowns but perks back up quickly, my grandparents nor father would ever let her get a tattoo or piercing of the belly button. But f some reason neither of these choices actually seemed like something Scarlett would attempted to do to her small body. "If I ever had a tattoo is would be of a heart on my ring toe or of a flock of bird taking flight," she commented, imagining the two tattoos on her body. "How long have you had them?" she asked, wondering how much the pain hurt and wondering whether she couldn't feel the pain compared to the kind she felt from the attackers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:54 pm

Luna grins. ''Good choices and hm...a week after i got attacked. I thought..if i could survive that...i can survive this.'' She smirks at the thought of having them so long. ''It didn't hurt...I didn't feel anything. I was still in shock when i got 'em..'' She shrugs and grins.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:11 am

Scarlett winced, "My grandmother said it was the worst experience of her life," she stated, "And she only got a rose tattooed on her ankle," she added, chuckling at how Luna made her grandmother seem like she was over-reacting. "You must have been drugged or something because I heard they use really sharp needles to apply the ink to your skin," she explained, wincing at every thought that came to mind. "Just eww..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:20 am

Luna laughs. ''Well..it's different for other people. It depends on their pain tolerance. Mine's very very high and i was still in shock so nothing caused pain or caused any affect to me for about a month. Yeah they do...But after the pain is over, sometimes it's worth while. I mean...i'm planning to get more.'' She grins.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next