Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Make mistakes leads to punishment (Invite only)

3 posters

Go down

Make mistakes leads to punishment  (Invite only) Empty Make mistakes leads to punishment (Invite only)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:14 pm

Luna walks around muggle London with her hood up and her gauntlet tight around her forearm. She felt something watching and following her. She turns into an alleyway only to be grabbed from behind and her mouth covered by a dirty hand covered in dried blood. She kicks and wriggles out of his arms, spinning and cutting his cheek with the hidden Blade Marvolo got her. His blood splattered against the wall and she growls. A miss...She thinks to herself and backs away, hitting against the wall. She curses loudly and looked around seeing no way out but by the way she came. She looks at her attacker and gets into a running stance. He charges at her and she smirks. She sprints towards him and slides on the ground, knocking him down. She cuts the back of his calves as she does so and begins to sprint out the alley. She screams out as a hand grabs her arm and she feels the familiar yet horrible feeling of apparating. She faints.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Make mistakes leads to punishment  (Invite only) Empty Re: Make mistakes leads to punishment (Invite only)

Post by Nocte Valkyrie Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:32 pm

Nocte paced in the council meeting's hall as he hears the news of his daughter. Froze during a death and a stabbing was inexcusable and she let her emotions get in the way. The emotions she was trained to ignore and be a merciless killer as well as protector. He heard the pop of an apparation and turns to the middle of the hall seeing Luna laying on the floor gagged and glaring at him. He chuckles and looks at the man who took her in, he sees the blood on his cheek and he chuckles louder, almost like a mad man. He turned to a man in black robes and nods his head, turning back to Luna. ''Luna Valkyrie. Due to your...display of emotions on the field, you do know what is coming to you, Correct?'' She says nothing and just looks at him with pure hatred in her midnight blue eyes. He feels his anger grow and he storms down towards her, grabbing her by her hair. ''Correct!?'' He shouts pointing his wand at her.
Nocte Valkyrie
Nocte Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Make mistakes leads to punishment  (Invite only) Empty Re: Make mistakes leads to punishment (Invite only)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:26 pm

Luna glared at Nocte and tried to spit out the gag. He says why she's there and she inwardly groans. She forgot she was being watched. He yanks her hair and the gag down. She stared at the wand and smirks. ''Correct and i'll face it like every time, Father.'' She says father and then spits in his face. Her smirk grows as he stares at her in disbelief. The man who took her here had pointed his wand at her back. Her body jolts and her eyes widen. She knew what was coming. The man shouted. ''CRUCIO!'' Luna falls to the floor, writhing on floor as the pain consumed her body. She didn't scream though. She bites her bottom lip, causing it to bleed as the pain grows. He stops and then does it again, repeating the process. Another person comes and shouts. ''CRUCIO!'' She still doesn't scream. Tears stream down her face but she doesn't shout for it to stop, she just lets it happen.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:12 am

Thane had followed Luna and Nocte. He has been outside the whole time. He heard Crucio and he was pissed. He aimed at the doors and spoke. "REDUCTO" The doors blasted open flying across the room. When he saw the Crucio. That was a step to far. He moved into a spot to act said a single spell. Protego. The Crucio bounced back and hit the man. Thane then stepped behind her. "You will not harm her again."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:43 am

Luna saw the wand about to shoot again but this time from her father when the doors blasted open. She winces and looks up at the man she never met. She see's her fathers anger growing and looked over at the high Council who were rushing away. She whimpers as she touches her rips trying to get away saw the cuts on her arms and rips. When tortured in the council, someone wears a small blade on their shoes and she see's the blood pour out of them. She crawls on the floor only to get a foot pressed against her back. She calls out to the man who casted protego. She looks to the owner of her foot to see it's her father.

Nocte ducks as a door flies towards him, hitting the back wall instead. He hears the intruders words and laughs coldly. ''I will harm her all i please...she is my child.'' He see's Luna try to crawl off, leaving a trail of blood on her path and he presses his foot on her back. ''You are going nowhere, you insolent child.'' He hisses down at her and casts Incarcerous at her causing her to scream as the rope tightens around her cuts. He chuckles and points his wand at the intruder, muttering Crucio.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:09 am

Thane laughed. "And she's my cousins beloved. So to you. FLIPENDO!" A large blast headed for Nocte "That is for being a twat"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:52 am

Nocte's eyes widen as the spell reaches him causing him to fly in the air and hit the wall. He slides down at it and groans, he gets up and waves his wand at Thane. ''Leave us. You have no business here!'' He chuckles and walks over, grabbing Luna by the foot and drags her across the floor. He simply ignored Thane's effort to stop him.

Luna feels his hand grab her foot and she reaches out to Thane, remembering the same scenario with her mother. He was going to try and kill her. Her eyes widen as she kicks and wriggles out of his grasp. She watches as he points his wand at her and she screams. ''NO!!!!!!!!!!'' She hears him start the killing curse. ''Avada-''
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:00 am

Thane acts fast he shouts "Protego Maxima" The defencive spell forms shield blocking Luna from the killing curse's path. He aims his wand and shouts "CONFRINGIO" Nocte gets a weak Protego to shield some of the flame. But he was burnt. He looked up and Thane punched him in the face.

I grabbed him and threw him to the floor. And pinned his arm down with my foot. "Incendio" I burn his arm melting the flesh. Leaving mainly bone. He crucioed Nocte making him spasm in pain and cry out. Thane lifts him up and reducto's his chest snapping bone and tearing flesh. The body laid limp and torn. He stood other him and spoke the killing curse. Nocte Valkyrie was dead.

(OCC: God modding was approved Luna)
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:10 am

Luna watches as her father died. A few tears escaped her eyes but not because she'll miss him, but because she is free from her father. No more of him. She looked at his body and crawls over to it leaving a blood trail. She reaches into his jacket, looking into his glassy eyes. She pulls out a small velvet box that held the Valkyrie Crest and places it in her pocket. ''Thank you, Stranger. I owe you my life.'' She breathes out, trying not to show she's in pain. She shakily gets up and take Nocte's wand, slipping it into her pocket. She begins to walk off, limping. She couldn't stay in the room.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:12 am

Thane follows her out. "I am no stranger Luna. I am family. I am Thane. You beloved's older cousin." He helped her walk as she was in obvious pain.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:16 am

Luna turns her head to look at him. ''Well thank you Thane...How did you find me?'' She asks and clings onto him as he helps her walk. She didn't mean to but it comforted her knowing someone was helping her when she thought she was alone and about to die.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:22 am

Thane chuckled. ''I saw him take you and I lashed onto the apparation trail and followed you. You seemed like you were in trouble. So I was decided to help, great timing eh?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:24 am

Luna nods slowly. ''Very good timing...'' She moves around the corner and takes out her wand, waving it around her body. The wounds healed but only a little bit, she was too weak to do more.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:29 am

Thane grinned. "Let me." he spoke a healing charm and fixed Luna up. "Better?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:31 am

Luna sighs as the pain subsides. ''Much thank you...Question...If you weren't my love's cousin, would you have saved me?'' She asks looking in front of her.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:33 am

Thane thought about it. "Yeah...I am a sucker for a girl in distress."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:24 am

Luna laughs. ''I ain't usually a damsel in distress...I can look after myself it's just that was a meeting. It's meant to happen...always does.'' She admits with a small shrug.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:54 pm

Thane chuckled. "Yeah well. This time you were. So. I guess your luckly to be alive. I see you care not your father is dead. Bit of a dick eh? Don't worry. Kronos will do anything for you. Tell him what happened. He has a soft side take advantage"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:36 pm

Luna looks at him and nods. ''He sent people to kill my mother because she didn't produce him a son but two sets of twins. He's done it multiple times. I've been at the brink of death, Thane.'' She says. ''I will tell him when i can...'' She tells him and looks at the floor. ''What do you mean soft side?'' She asks with a frown.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:46 pm

Thane nodded. The smiled. "He has a soft side. Reserved for you only. He would do anything for you. Just ask him. I know he acts big and tough but you formed a soft side to him and I think its sweet and if you don't tell him soon. I will."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:49 pm

Luna smiles at Thane, feeling safe in his presence. She hugs him and grins. ''Thank you Thane..I will ask him and tell him what happened...I think he'll notice anyway with my new scar's.'' She sighs and looks down, seeing a few scar's that matched the blade from the boot.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down