Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Chilling By The Water ( open )

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Chilling By The Water ( open ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Chilling By The Water ( open )

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:57 am

Ginny nods. She'd probably join Rose soon. She smiled and wondered if she ought to do cartwheels. She did one. She did some other cartwheels. She then stopped.

Back to top Go down

Chilling By The Water ( open ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Chilling By The Water ( open )

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:02 am

Angel waved at Sacrlett," I'll be out of the water in a few too," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:19 am

Scarlett nodded and waved her goodbyes as she walked to the library alone and at a slow pace, hoping her friends if coming would be able to catch up with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:23 am

Angel sighed and stared up at the sky," I think I'm going to head in as well,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:26 am

Ginny nods. She decided to go to. She stepped out of the water and put her clothes over her swimsuit. She started following Rose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:27 am

Angel slowly walked back to the shore and shrugged her clothes back on," Wait for me," she yelled running after Ginny and Scarlett.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:31 am

Scarlett turned around to find Angel and Ginny running after her. "I knew you would come," she commented, her eyes taking on the color green at the state of happiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:41 am

Angel smirked," Of course we would!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:13 pm

Ginny smiled, and noticed Rose's eyes were green. It must mean happiness she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elin Whiteraven Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:42 pm

Elin puts on her clothes in hurry and runs after them. "Wait up, guys! I'm coming too," she said, running to catch up. She noticed that Scar's eyes turned green. "Does that mean she's happy?" she thought.
Elin Whiteraven
Elin Whiteraven

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:46 pm

Angel nodded at Elin," I think it does,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:50 pm

Ginny smiled. Green symbolizes happiness. she thought. She began to wonder what the other colors could mean. Would blue mean sadness? Purple means..? There were many things colors could symbolize. Her black hair, was still dripping wet, but she could feel it drying. She hoped it would dry fast. She didn't know if Filch would be angry at her for leaving drops of Lake water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:59 pm

Angel gazed over at Ginny," Hey Gin, you okay. You seem so deep in though,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:08 pm

Ginny was startled, noticing Angel had asked her a question. She tried to remember what the question was. "Yes, I'm fine. I'm just thinking if Filch will notice water droplets on the floor." She said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:09 pm

Angel just shrugged," Who cares about Filch,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:11 pm

Ginny sighed. "It's lake water, he might give me detention!" She said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:22 pm

Angel laughed," If he gives you detention he'll have to give it to me too,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:28 pm

Ginny smiled. "Thanks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:29 pm

Angel grinned," Speaking of detention I have an hour tomorrow night," she said groaning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:30 pm

"Detention already?" Ginny said, surprised. "What did you do? Blow up something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:31 pm

Scarlett giggled at Ginny's comment, "Or did you beat someone up?" she added with a soft chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:12 pm

Angel shot Ginny and Scarlett fake disappointed looks," I didn't even do anything, just accidentally pushed someone down the stairs,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:16 pm

Scarlett giggled, "And by accidentally, you mean on absolute purpose," she referred, raising her eyebrow at Angel. "And since when did you get disappointed for someone giving you a compliment?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:18 pm

Angel nodded laughing," You guys know me too well,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:20 pm

Scarlett nodded, placing one hand on Angel's arm and the other on her chest. "I try," she replied, full kindheartedly as a smirk crossed her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:24 pm

Angel raised her eyebrow," Only I can smirk," she declared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:29 pm

Scarlett scoffed, "Well now the two of us can smirk," she replied in fake disbelief, "And plus, Luna taught me, the best taught me! No offense," she added, knowing it was totally an offense to Angel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next