Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Chilling By The Water ( open )

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Chilling By The Water ( open ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chilling By The Water ( open )

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 1:46 pm

Ginny smiled. She noticed Rose's eyes turned pink for a bit before she dived into the water. She took of her sweater, leaving her in a black swimsuit. She put her feet into the water, feeling the coldness. When dipping her feet, she remembered that a few days ago, she had been pushed into the water by a Slytherin girl. She jumped into the water, feeling cold.

Back to top Go down

Chilling By The Water ( open ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chilling By The Water ( open )

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 1:57 pm

Angel smiled before shrugging out of her Ravenclaw school uniform to reveal a gold and light blue bikini. Grinning she took off running and dived into the cool water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elin Whiteraven Tue May 28, 2013 8:48 am

Elin grinned as she took off her uniform, revealing a red swimsuit. She slid into the water and submerged herself to get used to the coolness of the water. Making a few practice strokes, she swam around a little and popped up beside Ginny.
Elin Whiteraven
Elin Whiteraven

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 12:49 am

Angel grinned before diving in and doing a handstand." I'm so glad Alex gave me those swimming lessons,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 11:48 am

Ginny looked at Angel. "Who's Alex?" She asked. When she heard of the swimming lessons, she got even more curious. Angel didn't know how to swim? she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:15 pm

" Some Gryffindor," she said diving inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:54 pm

Ginny nods. "He sure is nice, giving you lessons." She said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:11 pm

Scarlett resurfaced at the remark about a boy named Alex who was a Gryffindor. "What do you mean by some Gryffindor?" she asked, blushing at the name she finally had knowledge of. Trying to tone down her coloring, Scarlett rummaged on, "I mean because I think I might of met him or something," she added in an awkward way, "Well, he didn't actually see me, but I saw him," she added some more, taking on a full blush. Okay stop talking, she thought to herself, lowering lower and lower in hide her face in the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:40 pm

Angel shrugged,"" Well he offered to give me lessons after I said something about always wanting to live by the ocean. He invited me over, seeing that I can swim now," Angel glanced at Scarlett, noticing the bright pink blossoms on her cheek," Do you like him?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:46 pm

Scarlett shrugged, her hand fiddling with each other. She could feel her whole body turn a dark shade of red as she debated with herself rather to tell or not, she really didn't know herself if she could possibly have a crush on the Gryffindor. "Maybe, I don't know," she replied, eying the water avoiding eye contact at all cost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:55 pm

Angel smirked," I'll take that as a yes,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Scarlett formed a smile, "He hardly even knows me! I don't even know how I even formed the liking," she wondered out loud, not knowing how to reply to such a reference. "Uhh, Gryffindor? What you going to do,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:38 pm

" Have you at least talked to him?" Angel asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:14 pm

Scarlett tried her best to tone down her blushing phase, but the constant questions about Alex were turning her into a red tomato. "Well, no!" she replied, sinking low into the water to slick her hair back. "Like I said, I saw him but he didn’t notice me,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:20 pm

Angel smiled," I could always introduce you to him,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:21 pm

Scarlett smiled, "I would like that, Angel!" she replied, pulling herself up to sit on the edge of the shore with her feet in the water. "I just hope I don't make a complete fool out of myself," she commented, "You know I never crushed on a guy, my feelings were always turned down by the fact I was a shy little girl,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:19 pm

Angel smirked," I'll make sure you don't make a fool of yourself," she laughed," That's what friends are for,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elin Whiteraven Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:01 am

Elin smiled at Scar blushing when they talked about Alex. "We could always go with you when you get introduced just to make sure," she said, grinning. " It'll be fine. I haven't met him too though."
Elin Whiteraven
Elin Whiteraven

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Angel nodded," So Scar, you in on meeting Alex?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:16 am

Scarlett acted like it took a lot of thought, as she already knew the answer. "Awe...Okay," she replied slowly, placing a fake expression on her face. While on the inside her heart celebrated and cheered, she was going to finally meet the guy she’s been in the crush phase with since the first time she laid eyes on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:44 am

Ginny listened to their conversation. Alexander seemed like an interesting person. She sighed, maybe she could catch a glimpse of him one day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:08 am

Angel grinned." Perfect,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:24 am

Scarlett pulled herself out of the water before she started shrinking up. She grabbed her jean laced-shorts and did the jean dance to pulled them on to her wet legs. "Where should we meet?" she asked, pulling on a lace cropped top over her naturally curled head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:30 am

Angel shrugged," I'll ask him the next time I see him," Angel dipped inside the water and did a quick handstand before coming up for air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:41 am

Scarlett shrugged, "Okay," she answered, applying her flip-flops to her feet. "I'm going to the library for some research," she announced, "If any of you would like to join me, please do," she finished her invitation, before walking out the Black Lake's grounds and on to the castle's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:57 am

Ginny nods. She'd probably join Rose soon. She smiled and wondered if she ought to do cartwheels. She did one. She did some other cartwheels. She then stopped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:02 am

Angel waved at Sacrlett," I'll be out of the water in a few too," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next