Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Secrets we shouldn't keep (Carina, PG13)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Secrets we shouldn't keep (Carina, PG13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets we shouldn't keep (Carina, PG13)

Post by Carina Black Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:27 pm

Carina chuckled at his words but agreed with him, having noticed that everything was coming together for her boyfriend and that made her incredibly happy. "I like seeing you this way, but I had meant physically." She commented with a raise of her eyebrow and a lopsided grin formed on her lips. Pulling out of his arms, she fell backwards and began to float, enjoying the feeling of the water.

Carina Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Secrets we shouldn't keep (Carina, PG13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets we shouldn't keep (Carina, PG13)

Post by Theodore Lupin Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:52 pm

"I actually enjoy the pain, so," he almost whispered to her as he kissed her forehead and watched her go. She looked beautiful just lying in the water like that. "What about you? I did notice the scar, you know?" he asked, partially amused and partially serious. The wound was quite serious when fresh. He found that strange. Him and Marcus trained with Ted being the one to inflict the pain majority of the time. Most of his bruises came from hand to hand combat practice.

Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Black Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:13 pm

"I do too," Carina admitted, looking over at him with a sweet smile knowing he just floated there, watching her. "I feel fantastic. Sirius Black is training me of all people. Sure I had Artemis training me like an assassin but Sirius is like a Warrior God. Him teaching me is serious and he doesn't hold back. I like that he doesn't. I used a spell on him and he just...disintegrated it. Sure it's a bad wound but it makes me aware that I need to be aware of my surroundings. I shouldn't of forgotten the sword. I still tried to stand though. Despite being impaled, I wanted to prove to him I could keep going so I stood up with fractured ribs too." She commented with a crazed smile, remembering the feeling of strength pulse through her as she forced herself to stand despite the wounds. She wanted to make Sirius proud and make her parents proud. The thing that still confuses her is that he healed her, knowing he never healed Archard.
Carina Black
Carina Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Lupin Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:51 pm

Ted shaked his head. He didn't like that she was hurt like this. That she put her life in danger even throughout the training. But he knew it was not his place to tell her to stop. He loved her for who she was and this came with it. He respected her too much to intervene like this. And besides, Sirius was her uncle, he would never seriously hurt her, right? "Just promise me you'll be more careful, love," he replied to her. "I quite like my girlfriend alive, thank you very much," he teased her.
Theodore Lupin
Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Black Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:58 pm

Carina knew he didn't like it from the moment he shook his head, his protective nature being one of the reasons she was falling in love with him and she swam over to him, still laying on her back with a loving smile. "Sirius healed me. I'm pretty sure he'll keep me alive...especially because Artemis is terrifying when she's angry. Even though their strengths are not on the same level, she'd keep trying to hurt him for killing me." She commented with a laugh and touched his cheek adoringly, loving it when he called her his girlfriend. "I love it when you call me that." She whispered, her tone dreamy and unaware that she had said it out loud. She liked to keep cheesy shit covered, her reputation not something that screamed romantic.
Carina Black
Carina Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Lupin Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:35 pm

"I don't doubt that. Even madman like him won't kill his own blood," Theo replied. "That does not mean you shouldn't be careful," he added, grabbing her hand that touched his cheek, he pulled her closer, mischief shining in his eyes as he heard her words. "Well, good. Because you are not getting rid of that title anytime soon, my dear girlfriend," he said before kissing her possessively once again.
Theodore Lupin
Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Black Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:43 pm

Carina nodded in agreement but didn't make a promise to be careful, the world being unpredictable and if the time calls for it, she'd need to be a little risky. Squealing as she was pulled closer, her arms wrapping around his neck with a grin and melted at the kiss, her body tingling as always. "My dear boyfriend," She hummed, leaning into him and cupped his cheek, claiming his lips in a kiss.
Carina Black
Carina Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Lupin Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:28 pm

"Maybe we could practice together sometimes," he suggested when they broke away. "I mean I have some instructions for training on my own, maybe we could do this together, learn to fight alongside each other aling the way?" he suggested, the thought of him and Carina being a team on more fronts than one excited him. They were good with each other, thea calmed each other down, they fit together.
Theodore Lupin
Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2