Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Choice is yours (Carina)

2 posters

Go down

Choice is yours (Carina) Empty Choice is yours (Carina)

Post by Theodore Lupin Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:27 pm

Theo was in the mood to kill. He alredy managed to bully two Hufflepuffs into sneaking out some firewhiskey for him and do his charms essay, which was not him at all. Of course he was an asshole and a player, but he refrained from ruining lives of everyone around. Usually anyway. Mom would always say that it is harder to use people when they expect you to do it. But this week was an exception and the only reason was Carina. And his temper. He couldn't believe what happened at the feast. Yes, he always expected Carina to have many boys wanting her. And he could deal with them just fine. But the last thing he would expect was for her to keep this away from Archard. They were a family! That meant they should share this stuff. And also it meant, that Ted couldn't just break Archard's jaw in a fight for her. He felt like an idiot. So much, he had to punch a wall for the third time today.
Theodore Lupin
Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Choice is yours (Carina) Empty Re: Choice is yours (Carina)

Post by Carina Black Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:40 pm

Carina, after having Archard project just how angry and protective he was over her, spent the last couple of days trying to find the perfect way to apologise to Theodore. She was certainly afraid of losing him, which was surprising due to the lack of time they've had together as a couple and found that she regretted having not told Archard from the beginning. But then again, he would've had the same reaction then as he did now, probably worse because he refused to unleash his anger in public but if it were outside of school, who knows what damage her brother could've done? Carina paced in one of the corridors, having already forgotten where she was in the castle and chewed harshly at her bottom lip, enough to draw blood and she loudly swore, only to hear a loud thud right after. "Theodore?" She whispered, quite confused after she saw his fist clenched.
Carina Black
Carina Black

Character sheet
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Lupin Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:53 pm

Hearing her voice was probably not the best thing to happen to him at this very moment. He forced himself to calm down by bitting his lip hard before tilting his head to the back with a sigh, just to avoid looking at her for two more seconds, but then he had to. "Carina," he said finally, just as he decided looking at her was not wise course of action at that very moment and so he turned back towards the wall and window. "Is Archard coming, too? 'Cause I am afraid there is not enough audience this time to make me look like even bigger idiot, so I am afraid we would have to move this session somewhere more... public," he said cooly. She knew since the very beginning how much he hated public attention, and even worse, humiliation. The feast was quite success in getting both.
Theodore Lupin
Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Black Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:06 pm

Carina, despite being so strong and so fiery tempered, flinched at his sharpened words, like daggers to her heart and she stared down at the floor, feeling like a lost girl instead of the solid footed Black she was. "I don't want an audience, nor did I want one back there. I didn't mean for that to happen, we all got too caught up in the moment and I hadn't wanted it to go that way. I wanted to make sure that you truly wanted me around before I spill how I felt towards you to my brother. I am only young, we're only young but I already know I won't feel this way for anyone else but I wanted to be sure that you felt the same way. Archard knows now and whilst he'll still be tense, he knows that if he dares hurt you, he'll lose me." She said honestly, her eyes locked onto his figure and she sighed in frustration. "Look at me, you foolish man...just fucking look at me." She said, having stood behind him now as her own anger began to bubble over.
Carina Black
Carina Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Lupin Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:29 pm

He didn't want to look at her at that very moment. He was angry and had a temper that was incredibly hard to control. But despite all that, he bit inside of his mouth and turned around to see her. "When I took you out the first time, I told you, who I am. I told you, how I liked to fool around with girls, but also how I hate to be seen in public with worthless scum. I showed you, who I am. And right after that, I showed everyone, how I feel about you. What more should have I done, Carina?" he asked, hurt creeping into his voice. "I am impatient, hotheaded, agressive and damn possessive. You know that better than anyone by now. So imagine how I felt back there," he continued. "And I couldn't simply stand up and kill Archard right then and there, because one, we are all a family. Two, we are publicly hated family that needs to keep a low profile. And three, we are a family, therefore killing him wouldn't be so easy since he, just like me, knows how to fight," he clenched his fists again, feeling whole new wave of anger.
Theodore Lupin
Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Black Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:37 pm

Carina looked up at him, her anger brewing but the more and more he spoke, the hurt in his voice, softened her like no others. She nodded slowly, feeling foolish for having wanted to wait until she was sure of how he felt when the signs were already there. She had trouble trusting when she shouldn't of. Seeing his fists clench, a slow smile formed on her lips and she stepped closer and closer to him, her hand cupping his cheek ever so softly. "You said we are family twice." She decided to tease him, in hopes to ease the tension and despite the fact his anger was so strong, she still kissed his lips. "I'm an idiot for not telling my brother and I regret that but I can't go back in time, so you're just going to have to suck it up, lover boy. I ain't ever letting you go, even if my brother asked me to."
Carina Black
Carina Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Lupin Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:59 pm

He reclutantly returned her kiss, letting her lips carry away at least a bit of anger he held. No matter what happened, she had this strange power over him, where she could calm him down. That was why he even took her out in the first place. Her voice, her touch, all of it made him relax almost instantly. "Just tell me one thing. Is this just a brother sister thing or is there more?" he asked finally, really scared of the answer. His family was messed up. And incest was not uncommon. He wouldn't judge, but he needed to know if Archard was another man he would have to fight off in order to be with Carina.
Theodore Lupin
Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Black Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:21 pm

Carina felt his reluctance but knew after a moment, he'd ease into it and she took his hand into her own, knowing that if they ever argued in the future, she easily had the best way to win it. Her nose then crinkled in disgust, leaning away from him and released his hand, shuddering at the idea. "We're just siblings, I promise! You're the only one for me, Teddy." She said teasingly, knowing he hated being called that and she still couldn't fight off the disgusting idea of being more than siblings with Archard. "I can't believe you'd ask that..." She said, shaking her head and she looked up at him with a slight pout, as the topic at hand came into mind. "Do you forgive me then?"
Carina Black
Carina Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Lupin Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:29 pm

Her reaction to his question was too funny for him to even get angry with the nickname she gave him. With that cleared up, Ted felt much better, but kept his face serious as he grabbed her hand, span her around so that her back faced the wall and she had nowhere to run. "Well, that depends on this next kiss you are about to give me," he said, his voice now low, almost threatening.
Theodore Lupin
Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Black Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:59 pm

Carina yelled loudly as he spun her around, pressing her against the wall which made her feel like a caged animal. However, the animal here was Theodore, especially with how he was speaking to her now. She smiled almost bashfully and leaned up, her arms around his neck and she heatedly claimed his lips, having not liked the few days apart. Her body was pressed against his, just like she had against her front door after their first date and she bit at his lower lip teasingly.
Carina Black
Carina Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Lupin Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:52 am

Getting carried away with the kiss she gave him, he lifted her up against the wall, putting her legs around his waist. "Such a tease you are," he smirked into her lips as she bit him. "What will I only do with you?" he sighed, leaning with his forehead against hers, knowing full well he simply couldn't be mad at her anymore. She was beautiful and she was his.
Theodore Lupin
Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Black Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:19 pm

Carina laughed into his mouth and she wrapped her legs tight around his waist, firmly pressed against the wall. She then smiled, looking into his eyes as their foreheads pressed together and she almost felt bashful, adoring the way he was fixated on her. "Whatever you want, Theo. You should know that by now..." She purred, kissing his lips softly.
Carina Black
Carina Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Lupin Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:24 am

"Whatever I want, you say," he teased her as he pressed her against the wall even harder, lust for her filling his veins. Gently, he began kissing her neck, occassionally biting her. "You are too beautiful for your own good, do you know that?" he growled into her skin.
Theodore Lupin
Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Black Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:25 pm

Carina nodded, almost too breathless to speak due to him pressing her against the wall as hard as possible and she loved how riled up she made him. She moaned softly, her neck being a weakness and she became putty in his hands. "Always knew it was going to get me in trouble one day...Are you going to punish me for it?" She hissed into his ear, biting his earlobe with a chuckle.
Carina Black
Carina Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Lupin Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:27 pm

"Oh I will," he began, feeling overhelming need for her, but something inside stopped him. "But not today," he added, when he finally gained back control over himself. Carina was beautiful, but she was also special to him. She was not just a fling, a toy he would throw away after one quick use. No, Carina was here to stay if he had any say in it. And today, she clearly admitted being unsure of his motives, so he decided to do yet another thing to prove to her, that he meant it with her. "Let's go out. How about dinner in Hogsmeade?" he asked her, realeasing his hold on her just enough for her to stand on the ground again.
Theodore Lupin
Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Black Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:32 am

Carina was surprised at his control, dropping to the floor with shock evident in her expression but slowly, she realised why he didn't try to sleep with her when she was actually willing. Throwing herself at him, happy tears welling up in her eyes, she kissed him hard on the lips with a smile forming. "I'd love that." Her voice cracked and she smiled up at him, a blush clear on her cheeks and she took his hand into her own. "Let's go."
Carina Black
Carina Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Lupin Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:53 pm

Her reaction surprised Ted at first, but he couldn't help the smile that crept onto his lips. "Of course, can't leave my lady hungry, can I?" he replied leading her out of the castle and towards the village not so far away.
Theodore Lupin
Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Black Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:04 pm

Carina smirked and shook her head, having always agreed that a lady should never go hungry and her brother was often the one who felt the brutality of a hungry sister. "My dear Teddy, you're learning quick." She quipped, hopping up to kiss at his cheek and she knew the dinner between the two would be spent with flirtatious banter and bashful smiles, from Carina only.
Carina Black
Carina Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down