Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

It's a pleasure(Open)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It's a pleasure(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's a pleasure(Open)

Post by Deimos Gamp Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:34 pm

She took the letter and opened it, recognizing the way her best friends older sister tended to write. She leaned over the letter reading it closely, slowly her eyes widened and then she scoffed shaking her head. "Your family is insane, does anyone actually stay dead?"

She looked to Carina and said "appears his mum's bio son came back from the long dead."

Deimos Gamp
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Black Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:39 pm

Carina frowned, watching the exchange and eagerly waited the translation that Theodore couldn't seem to relay himself, watching Deimos' eyes scan the paper. Her eyes widened at the information, her head snapping towards Theodore and then back at Deimos, a slow smile forming on her lips as she thought of her own family. "Seems no one can stay truly dead in this world. That's the second person I know who's come back from the dead." She murmured and turned to face Theodore, her hand falling upon the back of his neck. "That's why you got so annoyed at the term 'Golden boy'...because of the blood ties." She pieced it together, her heart going out to her boyfriend.

Carina Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Lupin Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:44 pm

Theo looked around, double checking nobody overheard, because as angry as he was, nobody could know Marcus was back. He was the black horse in this little game of getting mom and aunt back. Theo couldn't risk his exposure just because he himself was not happy about it. "Marcus Salazar Gaunt. Mom's golden child. The perfect one. The one who couldn't do a thing wrong. I mean, at my age, he was a feared killer. He killed uncle's first wife right in front of him and their son. He can speak to snakes, he went to the right school, got sorted into the right house like the proper heir he was," he spoke of his oldest brother, trying to hide his anger behind annoyance. "I grew up in his shadow and that was when we thought both him and mom were dead. Now when he is back, and she will be back too, I am nothing," he hissed.
Theodore Lupin
Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Gamp Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:47 pm

"Oi oi" Deimos gestured at him with the letter "your not nothing brother, not by a long shot. Marcus was something thats for sure, but he isnt you, he isnt Theodore Gaunt-Lupin, you always seem to know how amazing you are but now that Marcus isnt dead your scared. Don't be. your parents love you mate." she folded the letter and pulled out her wand to set it on fire, dropping it to the ground as it burned. "Are you going to talk to your dad about it?"
Deimos Gamp
Deimos Gamp
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Black Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:52 pm

Carina found herself growing angry at the words that spilled from Theodore's lips, her body becoming tense as he said he was nothing. He was everything and more to Carina, but of course, the love of a mother is unlike the love she could provide and because both Marcus and Morana are to come back, it instilled the fear of neglect into him. She kissed at his temple as Deimos spoke, her words matching the ones she was thinking of and she became angrier at that. "We all love you, Theo. You have no reason to be afraid. Besides, you have something Marcus doesn't. Us." She gestured to Deimos and herself, her hand falling on his cheek to run down his jaw. "That's not a bad idea. Perhaps speaking with Remus will clear your mind of these ridiculous thoughts." She knew Remus would be understanding, having always cared deeply for the man but not as much as she cared for Sirius.
Carina Black
Carina Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Lupin Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:59 pm

Theo managed a small smile, throwing his free hand around Deimos' shoulders. "No offense girls, you know I love you both. While each in different way of course, but I need my sisters and my mom too. But Marcus is Mariya's twin, you could see it in the letter how extatic she was. And Soph, Marcus was and always will be her hero, they went to school together, he taught her things. I am just an annoying little brother now. And mom? Who am I to her? Last time she saw me I was barely five. She got to raise him. Did I also mention the part of him being the perfect child?" he pointed out, clearly frustrated. He sounded so childish and he knew it. But he was just so jealous of the oldest Gaunt.
Theodore Lupin
Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2