Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Time in the Sprinkling Rain (Open)

Go down

Time in the Sprinkling Rain (Open) Empty Time in the Sprinkling Rain (Open)

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 7:09 pm

Morgan had been cooped up in the castle for far too long. She needed some space and fresh air badly! She had noticed the sky had been quite dreary all day, so she grabbed her Ravenclaw and her copy of Beedle the Bard and made her way to the Courtyard. When she reached the outside, she closed her grey-blue eyes and inhaled the crisp air deeply. Exhaling, she opened her eyes and walked towards the stone wall surrounding the yard. Morgan set her book and hoodie on the wall before pulling herself up and sitting cross-legged. A gust of wind blew through her blonde hair and sent a chill up her spine. Morgan grabbed her hoodie and pulled it on and then opened her book to read...

Back to top Go down

Time in the Sprinkling Rain (Open) Empty Re: Time in the Sprinkling Rain (Open)

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 7:20 pm

Andromeda walked casually through the courtyard that belonged the the subject that she skipped at every chance she got. It wasn't always on purpose, just other things would keep her busy. After a quick survey of the area, she spotted her new friend, Morgan. Andromeda walked over to her happily and greeted her with a smile. "Hey, Morgan! How are you?" she asked Morgan with a friendly face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 7:21 pm

Morgan looked up at the familiar voice. It was Andromeda. Morgan gave a small wave and smiled back. "I'm fine now that I'm outside. It was just too stuffy in there! How about you?" she asked putting her bookmark in her place and gently closing her book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 7:35 pm

Creeping on my girl. Gonna make her jump. So she can't know, whatever I'm gonna do. A small and stupid song that past through Sirius's head, when he saw Morgan. He walked with his hands in his pockets, pretending to not have seen her. Day had been going okay for now. Meeting Morgan would be even better. If she gave him a kiss, the rest of the day would go like roses. Sirius reached Morgan and gave her a small kiss on the cheek. "Hi beautiful!" He looked up. "And hey cousin. You two seem to be together a lot more times recently."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Morgan jumped at the surprise kiss and turned to see Sirius. "Hey there yourself," she said with a light laugh. She smiled at his comment about his cousin and her being together more often. "Well, she's a great...friend," Morgan used the word carefully. She had only just gotten to know Andromeda, but she liked her. And, being only a year older than her helped, too. "What are you up to?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu May 23, 2013 7:45 pm

Marvolo wandered out of the castle and into the courtyard and smiled when she saw Sirius she ran up to him hyper from coffee and kissed him on the lips ignoring the girls with him "Hey black" she said with a smile
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 7:53 pm

"Not much Girl. Just tryi-..." Sirius was interrupted by a sudden kiss. But Morgan was next to him. She wasn't kissing him. He was sure Andro wouldn't do it either. He looked down to his lips. Marvolo? Why is she kissing me in public? Sirius placed his hands in Marvolo's arms. Making sure she wouldn't keep kissing him. "You insane? Why would you do something like that?" Said Sirius, in quite an angry voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 7:58 pm

Sirius was right in the middle of a sentence when out of no where a girl came and kissed him. Morgan didn't know her and was stunned. Is he two-timing me? I thought he was different... When she saw Sirius push her away and speak to her, she didn't know what to think. She thought about hopping off the wall and leaving, but she couldn't move. She just sat there stunned, a touch of hurt filling her grey-blue eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu May 23, 2013 8:01 pm

She raised an eyebrow at him "well excuse me if a lady can be bold" she said with a laugh "whats got your knickers in a twist? aghast that other people saw you get kissed by a slytherin?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 8:05 pm

"Why would I enjoy be kissed by you Gaunt. Seriously? Leave before you get me pissed." Said Sirius, slowly pushing Marvolo away. He turned back to Morgan, but didn't know what exactly to say. He was also speechless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu May 23, 2013 8:09 pm

Her smile faded and she looked at him dumbstruck "Sirius what the fuck" she said "so you make out with me a couple of times and because you fancy someone you.." she bit her lip feeling tears in her eyes "nevermind you know what, your not as bad as everyone says you are..your worse" pain wove into her words and she turned and left the courtyard.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 8:18 pm

"Whatever Gaunt." Sirius turned around again. Damn, how am I gonna be forgiven for this. He looked over at Morgan. "Girl, I had no idea what that was about. Sorry!" Sirius got on one knee. He looked over at Morgan again, feeling very bad about the overall situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 11:18 pm

Morgan held her book to her chest and just looked at Sirius, looked out after the girl, and then back at Sirius. So many questions ran through her head... Who was that? What kind of person do they say he is? Is he really as bad as these rumors that she's never heard? Morgan reached out her hand and gently touched Sirius' cheek. When her eyes met his, she smiled softly. "Are you....." she began but then stopped, dropping her hand from his cheek. She looked away and took a deep breath, "Who was she?" she asked gently, not judgmentally, as she raised her eyes to him and waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 8:31 am

"We used to have a thing. A very stupid thing. Doesn't matter. It was never real. Even if she thought of it that way." Said Sirius, placing his hand on top of Morgan. Caressing her. She was probably fragile. Very fragile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 10:26 am

Morgan looked at his hand and placed hers on top of his and gave it a squeeze. Then, raising her eyes to him she asked quietly, "But we.... We are?" She managed a soft, delicate smile after asking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 1:15 pm

"Of course." Sirius placed his other hand on Morgan's cheek. "She was a flick. You're so much more. I-I...I really like you Morgan!" Sirius thought about looking behind him. But Morgan was more important.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 1:24 pm

Morgan smiled at Sirius as a sprinking of rain began to fall. "I really like you, too. Is she going to be alright?" she asked. Morgan didn't know her, but she felt badly for what happened. "Maybe you should.... Maybe you should check on her, Sirius," Morgan's eyes shown with compassion for the hurting girl. She knew what it was like to be hurt by others, and seeing another like that made her want to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 3:38 pm

"No Morgan. That girl is nothing but trouble. Nothing but...understood? Don't get near her!" Said Sirius, suddenly hugging Morgan. "Do not get near that girl. Never." Marvolo was nothing but trouble to a lot of people. Sirius knew what he was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 3:47 pm

Morgan listened to Sirius' words about the girl. She was a little confused as Sirius had been 'close' to that girl, obviously from the kiss she gave him, but his eyes told her to not ask about it. Suddenly, she was in his arms as he hugged her and told her to never get near her, not ever. Morgan put her arms around him and hid her face against his shoulder. "Ok, Sirius, I won't. I won't...." she whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 4:03 pm

"That's extremely good." Said Sirius, caressing her face. "Don't want you to get hurt." Sirius felt so close to both girls, but Morgan was the true thing. Although Marvolo was nice, in her own way, Sirius felt true feeling for Morgan. He got his lips closer to hers. Not kissing her, but just enjoying the moment of peace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 4:05 pm

Morgan didn't look up. Instead she brought her arms to her chest, in a fashion, curling up in his hug. Her mind was racing. She had so many questions, but the fear of the answers kept her quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down