Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Many Regrets (Morana)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Many Regrets (Morana)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Many Regrets (Morana)

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:38 pm

"I don't deserve you," she whispered in awe, grabbing his face, she brought his lips to hers in rough kiss. He loved her. And he waited for her for two decades, not knowing if he would ever get a chance. Yet here and now, something that Morana never really thought of before, felt so right, like it was always meant to be. Barty was her first love. And kissing him was never wrong. But Remus, here and now, Morana knew that he was the love of her life. The missing piece of puzzle.

Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:39 pm

He chuckled and leaned into her kiss his fingers tangling in her hair lovingly. He picked her up and pulled her onto his lap, his heart soaring at finally having her here like this.

Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:19 pm

"Remus Lupin, I think I love you too," she admited almost shyly, as she traced his chin with her fingers. She felt so safe in his arms. As if she could overcome anything as long as he was there with her.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:58 pm

Remus grinned and leaned down to kiss her again, his fingers tracing along her jaw, touching her softly with reverence. He held her close his fingers moved to her shoulders to push a strap of her dress down and kissed the skin there mouthing it gently.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:08 pm

"You know, I never knew you could be so gentle," she said suddenly, realizing that her whole life, her men were always rough with her. She welcomed roughness. It seemed that it was supposed to be that way. With Morana anyway. But now, when a man, who should be the worst brute of them all, treated her so gently, she hesitated. Not that she didn't like it. But for a moment, she brought his face to hers, searching in his eyes for any hint that he was holding back. As if it was hard to believe, that she could be treated gently after all these years.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:31 am

Remus laughed darkly against her skin and let her pull his face to look into her eyes. "I can be a beast. But i can also be a man. If you will be mine, I can show you how to love both." he said he pulled from her grasp and his teeth bit her neck, a hard marking sort of bite then as quickly as he had bit her he relented, his lips and tonuge sucking and soothing the spot.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:53 pm

"Are you trying to lure me into a relationship, mister Lupin," she teased him, feeling his teeth on her skin, followed by his lips shortly after. "Are you sure you can handle me? The evil Morana Gaunt?" she kept going with a smile on her face, holding back a laugh. For some reason, in this moment, with him, she felt better than she did in years.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:58 pm

He laughed again and continued to kiss down to her collar bone, pushing her dress down further, teasingly. "I've spent so many years wanting you to be mine." he said in a husky voice "I can handle anything you throw at me. And you know that."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:06 pm

Morana laughed a bit before putting her cold hand on his chest and her face going serious. "Jokes aside, Remus. I know you can handle it. But is that what you want? Do you really want to look at yourself in a mirror in a few years and see a man who left everything he once stood for, for a girl that sold herself to the devil?" she asked him, not sure if she wanted the answer. She knew he saw himself as a monster. But he was still an order member, one of the two Marauders left, he was still the good one. And she only just realized, that she did love him. And loved him enough to care about how this choice might affect him. "I will never be a good little girl," she added. In her mind, Morana's greatest fear in that moment was, that one day he would hate himself for the choices he made tonight, out of grief and pain.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:13 pm

He held her face, cupping it in his large rough hands and looked into her eyes, "I love you" he said seriously "I have loved you, even when i was angry and hurt and we didnt talk for a decade I loved you. Even when we fought on opposite sides of the war I loved you. And I would never forgive myself if I let you walk away without knowing it. Years from now I'll wake up and watch you sleep, happy because no matter how much worse or better things can get i'll be going through it with you." he kissed the tip of her nose and smiled "I never wanted you to be a good little girl, i wanted the fierce woman i fell in love with. the woman who is capable of both great evil and great kidness. I am not a fool Morana, i know who you are and I have loved you because of it"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:19 pm

"It's not you loving me, that I worry about. I am asking if you can still love yourself, if you... if we do this, if we go down this path. Because no amount of love for me can compensate hate you might feel for yourself when you wake up one day next to a woman, who watched your best friend die without a single flinch. Who killed and hurt people you once protected. Woman, that you love despite all of this and who makes you just like her," she said. No she didn't doubt he would love her forever. If he could wait two decades, he wouldn't just leave now. She just didn't want him to hate himself for loving her.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:23 pm

Leaning his forhead against hers he shook his head "I'll be fine doll, i wont hate myself. Nor you. If we do this we work together, make decisions together. "
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:37 pm

Morana frowned slightly, looking into his eyes for any sign of doubt, any hint that he might have second thoughts, but he seemed more sure about this, than she did. "Shut up and kiss me then," she said finally as she snuck her arms around his neck to bring his lips on hers in passionate kiss.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:56 am

He growled against her lips kissing her, holding her close. She tasted like blood and alcohol, smelled like it too, but she also smelt of night air and soft feathers, he grinned against her lips and brought his hands to the back of her dress. His claws extended and he used them to cut the ties of her corset and pulled it down her arms, he left her still covered giving her a chance to stop him. In the mean time he went back to her collar bone and kissed the pale skin he found there.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2