Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Rise (Morana/Invite Only)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rise (Morana/Invite Only)  Empty Rise (Morana/Invite Only)

Post by Tala Grindelwald Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:37 pm

Tala passed in her quarters the fire in the fireplace burnt low. Her shackle making noise as she moved. Her eyes were blinded to her by the cover she wore over them, it was enchanted to keep her from seeing. The people who kept her here feared what she may do to them should she be granted sight. Holding a bone between her fingers she rubbed her nail along the crack "She is coming" she said softly to the spirits she heard around her. "The traveller?" asked the spirit of a nun trapped to the room "not quite a traveller yet not quite a queen.." "do you trust her?" "goodness no..but shall i remaine lost for all time?" shaking her head she continued pacing till a smile came to her lips "What is it m'lady?" "I hear...death"
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: Necromancer
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Rise (Morana/Invite Only)  Empty Re: Rise (Morana/Invite Only)

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:46 pm

Morana walked silently towards the girl she only heard about. It took her quite a while to find her. But Morana knew where to look. It was her domain after all. Playing hide and seek with hell itself. Barefoot as always, in a Traveller dress she walked and walked until she reached the infamous place. She entered, standing there, she put down her hood, knowing necromancer of Tala's skills will know. "Tala Grindelwald?" her dark and husky voice echoed in the walls.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:49 pm

Holding out her hand her long sharp knife flew off her desk into her hand neatly. She turned her covered eyes to the voice "Morana Gaunt, i should be honored but that would be if you truly were a Queen" she chuckled.
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:54 pm

"And who am I, then?" Morana asked more amused and curious, than anything else. Tala was mysterious being. A challenge. But Morana was willing to take the risk in her case. Tala was simply too precious to be taken by someone else. And if she was ever to be free, she could only with Travellers.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:58 pm

The shackle she wore made noise as she walked towards the fire place, throwing a pinch of gun powder on the flames they exploded into new life. Holding out a hand she summoned a bone that Morana's foot had touched and threw it into the fire. Her hand hovered over the flames for a moment when the bone cracked she snatched it from the flames, standing she rubbed her fingers over the bone her curly hair hanging around her face. "You wish to be a queen, not yet a traveller, a newly born vampire. You have lost your way Morana Gaunt and you are trying to find it. You fear death above all else, and yet here you are standing in my chambers fearlessly where my touch could end your life or bring it back."
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:40 pm

"Well, that says either I am a fool, or I have a deal to offer," Morana said. She never expected to be authority to Tala. Her powers were simply above. Highly dark and dangerous. The only way to work with Tala, was to be on her side. Or have her on yours.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:56 pm

"Or both" she chuckled "You may think your a queen lady gaunt but you shall die like a dog, just like your sestra" she laughed coldly her voice haunting. "M'lady manors" "hush gezebelle" she said to the spirit. Walking towards a chair she sat down crossing her legs she said "Lady Gaunt tell me why you have come to my little run down prison cell"
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:02 pm

Morana ignored her remarks. She learnt that alredy in her short Traveller existence, she quickly gained complete selfcontrol. "As I said, I have an offer," she stated, lookinf at Tala. "You carry Traveller birth mark, I know you do. I can free you from here. And in exchange, you join us," she said honestly.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:06 pm

"Exchange one master for a mistress? one cell for a new one? I can hardly say that this is a tempting offer dear lady" she said sarcastically.
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:11 pm

"A cell? You will be free. You don't have to live with the group. You don't have to even step into the fort. You will be just forbidden to speak of our secrets. Maybe not entire freedom, yet definitely better than this cell in my eyes," Morana replied.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:12 pm

"And in exchange for my loyalty to your little band of traveller wannabees you wish me to use my gifts whenever you call" she said stroking the bone in her hand "Though my eyes help with my power I am not blind Lady, I know your kind and I know you. Niece of Lord Voldemort"
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:25 pm

"If you know me, you also know that I won't call upon Travelles unless there is desperate need or something we can gain from," Morana said, again, ignoring Tala's remark. "I may be a niece to Tom Riddle. But I am also a daughter to Nela Rosier. And niece, a direct niece, to Martin Rosier. I believe that means more, than one lunatic, that came out as a side effect of love potion," she added.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:27 pm

"Ah but it would Morana Gaunt" she said rising to her feet the shackle clanging loudly "if you had not been working for his campaign, how am i to trust that you shall not use me like all others, you fear death above anything else woman so much so you sacrificed your mortality for a life away from your family when they are dead and gone. You are willing to do terrible things to accomplish anything how am i to trust you shant use me to do your will? torture me into doing things I do not wish to like all my other masters who dared put me under the yoke of despair"
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:36 pm

"Because deep down, you and I are the same. I am a liar, a murderer. I control people, manipulate them. I would do anything to survive. It's not hard to know that about me. But deep down, under all this, it was life what made me this way. I refused chains. And I worked hard to set myself free. Now, I am giving you a chance to do the same," Morana said. "I am cruel. And even to myself. Yet I never did anything to hurt my family. Or use them. And Travellers are my family now."
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:41 pm

She walked as close to Morana as the shackle would allow "You wish for power above all else" she hissed, reaching out she grabbed morana's wrist and froze, a image flashed into her head of a girl with a wolf in her arms her eyes blind. "You have Sight..you have my sestra sight.." she said dropping the woman's arm "you have already enslaved her"
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:50 pm

"I wish to survive, above all else," Morana said and watched Tala froze. As she spoke about her sister, Morana didn't give away a single emotion. She had a feeling Laureth and Tala could be Sisters of Solace, but wasn't sure until now. "I didn't. She found me by herself. And told me she wants to join us despite the heavy burden that shall be placed on her shoulders. All I did, was to make sure she is protected. Even if not a full member yet," Morana replied. "Look for yourself, I am not lying," she offered her hand to be taken once again.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:55 pm

With distrustful movements she took her hand and saw Sight walking to her speaking to her..she seemed..happy. Her jaw tightened releasing Morana's hand she said "what must I do then"
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:03 pm

"Take the Traveller curse. And my mark. That will place you under my protection. I will make sure you and your sister both spend your time together at school. She will accept her curse once she is 17. And after school is over, you two are free to do as you please. You can stay in the fort, you can go wherever you want, you may ask me to send you guards to protect you if necessary," Morana said. "In your eyes, I may be just a wanabee. Yet that want stop me for filling my duties. And you and your sister, you are the highest priority," she added.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:26 pm

"And what do these marks do? they let you control me? Us?" she snarled
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:35 pm

"The Curse only forbids you to speak about Travellers secrets. I have it myself," Morana said and turned her back to Tala, showing her part of her Traveller tattoo, before she turned back. "And if I will call Traveller council, if we will be in situation to decide as an order together, the Curse is used as a connection between Travellers. And of course, it binds you to darkness. But that part you know alredy I believe," she explained the first mark. "My mark won't control you either. Not in a way you think anyway. It will allow me to feel when you are in danger. And when you mean serious harm to me, but it won't really stop you from anything," she added explanation for the other one.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:38 pm

Stil filled with distrust she nodded "I'll accept the marks but if you ever put harm to Sight or plan to use us against our will I will destroy you and the travellers." She said darkly "No one is safe from my power not even vampire...we will not be slaves. As long as you treat us right then I will not harm any"
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:42 pm

"You are a clever girl, Tala. And you know me. Why would I go against you, when we can walk side by side? What would I gain by making you my slave?" Morana asked. Last thing she was interrested in would be wrath of a necromancer. "I will prove you, that I am worth your trust and respect. Just like Travellers as a group," Morana said and offered her forearm for Tala to take, so she could curse her.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:45 pm

"Perhaps we will be friends..in time" she smirked grasping morana's forarm tightly "though you are clever yourself not many would find me here"
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:49 pm

"I played hide and seek with hell itself since I was four, there aren't many others, who would beat me to that," Morana smirked as she held Tala's forearm tight and the black lines started to rise from her forearm, sowly getting close to Tala. "This might hurt a lot," she told the girl honestly, just before the curse entered Tala's body.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala Grindelwald Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:53 pm

She felt the curse crawling along her arm and her body stiffened in pain, her knees buckled she remained standing. It crawled along her body till settling along her spine setting her nerves on fire, she gasped with pain before finally straightening out. "Get this fucking shackle off me and we'll be done with this place"
Tala Grindelwald
Tala Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next