Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I Will Cover You (Luna) (Rated: M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I Will Cover You (Luna) (Rated: M)  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Will Cover You (Luna) (Rated: M)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:24 pm

He tasted like she imagined, like darkness and warmth all the same, like spices and pine, her favourite scents. His smile on her lips caused her heart to swell and she allowed him to move her arms, squeezing his fingers with joy. Staring up at him through her eyelashes, her breath ragged at the excitement that pulsed through her body. "I felt the same...Even as a young girl, I was attracted to you but I did nothing to act, feeling I was just a child to you. Every time I stepped closer, you took a step back and I attempted, failed, to move on. I was happy at first in my marriage but I saw you almost every day. It did nothing to help the growing love I felt for you. I've dreamt of this for so long, Hell...for so, so long..."

Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

I Will Cover You (Luna) (Rated: M)  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Will Cover You (Luna) (Rated: M)

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:58 am

He dove for her lips once more kissing her with a ferocity he had spent the last years trying to keep at bay. For this moment there was no blood in his past, he was just a man in love with the wonderful woman lying beneath him. He kissed down her neck his lips teasing the sensitive skin, his hands slid down her body, one hand cupping her breast as he returned his lips to hers, kissing her like she was the water and he was the dying man. 

Rolling her nipple between his fingers he parted her lips with his tongue and tasted her mouth, a soft but feral grown escaping him.

Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:16 am

Luna reached up to meet his kiss, increasing the intensity as she had longed this moment for years. Gasping out with joy at the cupping of her breast, she tightened the grip of her legs around his waist and pulled him down further, bucking herself against him in shock at the rolling of her sensitive nipple. Her tongue flicked against his, moaning softly as he explored her mouth and she continued to bump herself against him, hoping to coax out more of those delicious growls.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:14 pm

it felt amazing to be with her like this, kissing her, tasting her, finally unleashing years of desire. He needed her in every way possible, he howled with lust as she bucked against him, rubbing her core against his length, the only thing seperating them was there clothing. Growling he gripped her shirt and tore it down the center baring her to him. His lips descended on her flesh licking and sucking he made his way to her breast and sucked a nipple into his mouth, teasing her with his sharp canines.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:23 pm

His touch was electrifying, a feeling she had not felt in a long, long time and she gasped in delight at the feeling of his length against her burning heat even through their clothing. He seemed to have read her mind and ripped off her shirt, thankful she actually remembered to remove her bra before she went to sleep as it would've just been an added barrier. She did not like how he still had his shirt on, quickly ripping the shirt to pieces to feel his cold skin against her quickly heating body. Letting out a sigh of relief, she gasped loudly at his teasing and her hand slid down his body, beginning to remove his pants in order to feel the entirety of his body against hers. Something she had dreamed of for so long. "please...Hell..Oh fuck, it's been so long.." Luna mumbled, biting her bottom lip.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:28 pm

He growled at her touch his voice vibrating against her breast. Biting down his canine's pierced the skin around her nipple drawing blood, he sucked hard drinking from her, tasting her intimately. He felt as if her soul was surrounding him, he moved helping her remove his pants and simply tearing her shorts apart so now she laid naked beneath him. Leaning to his side he slid a cold hand between her thighs, the calloused tips of his fingers stroking and parting her lips, he dipped a single finger into her core slowly massaging her, preparing her quivering body so he may finally claim her for his own.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:39 pm

Luna gasped at the sensation of his bite but quickly eased into it, finding that he seemed to grow warmer against her skin and in her daze of lust, he seemed to glow perfection and she felt safe. His soul covered her in a loving blanket and she snapped out of it at the sensation of the air on her heat, before it being covered by his hand. "Oh...Oh my gods..." She breathed out, her pulse quickening at the sensation of someone actually touching her where she had longed to be touched. Having it been so long, it wasn't a long time until she became a mess, mumbling how much she wanted Hades, nipping at his ear and bucking into his hand for more.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:47 pm

As she bucked against him, her voice a wanton song in his ear he added two fingers, crooking them inside her to stroke her walls and push her further. She quivered around him, her moisture on his fingers driving him insane and her sent making him moan with need. But he had to care for her, please her. Pulling his fingers from her core he moved down her body kissing her as he moved and nipping at her thighs leaving light pleasureable bruises as he moved. Looking down at her, the way her dark hair fanned out over her pillows, the tattoos that graced her muscular yet soft body and intersected with scars and stories he longed to hear. "I love you" he whispered.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:54 pm

His moan was what sent her over the edge, her body shaking and quivering against his body but he kept going, the two fingers drove her insane, With a whimper at the sudden emptiness, she watched the tattooed man descend down her body to leave small bruises in his wake. She looked at the tattoos and scars dance together on his pale skin and with the gentlest of gasps at his words, the biggest smile formed on her lips. "I love you too..." Luna whispered and she cupped his cheek, pulling him back up towards her so their lips could meet once more. "I've tried to hide it...but I can't anymore. I love you so much, Hades." Her breath feathered against his.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:05 pm

He kissed her now, a kiss filed with more love then he knew how to translate, his body ached for her and he felt he couldnt hold back from her much longer. Kissing her fiercley he aligned himself with her entrance and slowly pushed inside of her, he broke there kiss in a deep guttural moan as he slowly filled her, stretching her to fit him. He howled at the sensation that sent pleasure pulsing through his entire form as he paused to let her relax, though he shook with the desire to take her and to take her hard.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:18 pm

Luna wrapped her legs around his waist, eagerly awaiting the feeling of him filling her up to the brim. Her mouth dropped at the sensation, gripping his back tightly enough to form cuts in his back. "Hades..Fuck...Hell..." She bucked into him, coaxing him to do whatever he wanted. "Please.." She begged, having never felt this way before. Every part of her was on fire and hearing him howl in pleasure made her feel pride that he was loving it as much as she was. She bucked into him more, crushing her lips against his unable to get enough of his sweet lips.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:26 pm

As she bucked against him, her voice a wanton plea, he kissed her heard then looking down at her he drew back all accept leaving his tip inside her entrance, before slamming into her hard, filling her again. He grinned at her maliciously, his black eyes glazed over with lust and need. her nails ripping into his skin only urged him on as he began to take her in a violent and passionate embrace.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:33 pm

Luna prepared herself, grinning wildly up at the man she was giving herself to completely and as he began to withdraw, she tightened her hold onto him just as he slammed into her. Screaming out loud, ripping at his skin, she joined his thrusts making him hit the deepest parts of her. "Dont ever stop...Oh please, don't ever stop..." She begged, each thrust causing another part of her to spark with joy.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:37 pm

He devoured her, taking her as hard as he possibly could without breaking her mortal body. Still he held back but he was happy too, ravishing her he kissed her lips then her neck covering her in bruises before teasing her nipples to increase her pleasure. He felt his climax on the horizon but he pushed her further and further as he claimed every inch of her.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:07 pm

Luna had never felt more alive than when he thrust himself deeper and harder inside of her making her hit parts of her that had never been reached before. She arched her back, allowing him access to her sensitive nipples. Her own climax was fast approaching and she, with a smooth motion, flipped them over so she was straddling him. She grinned down at him wolfishly and slammed down onto him, letting out quick gasps of joy at the sensation of him filling her up. "Oh..Hades...yes..." She breathed out and gripped his shoulders, coaxing him slowly to let loose.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:15 pm

He felt her muscles shift as she readied to push him on the bed, he let her conquer him and laid back as she slammed him into her. He cried out his eyes fluttering shut and arching his back. Opening his eyes he watched her move on his length, captivated by her pure beauty and sexual power. Sitting up he slammed her down hard on his length and held her close kissing her. "Scream for me" he whispered as he pushed her closer to release before finally throwing back his head and crying out in pleasure as his climax crashed over him.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:21 pm

The look on his face as she rode him was something that caused her heart to flutter in sexual joy, watching him with a smirk on her lips. As he slammed her down, she cried out and gripped his shoulders tightly as her heart raced frantically. Her climax crashed down on her, screaming his name as loud as she could as she felt him join her in her release. Collapsing onto his chest, legs still quivering at her climax and she gazed up at him. "I love you.." She whispered, nipping at his neck with his length still inside of her burning core.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:37 pm

Holding her close he breathed raggedly he kissed her sweaty brow. "I love you" he whispered before picking her up and lying her on the bed. He held her close and looked at her stroking her hair, "Your mine now.." he whispered darkly "I hope you realize that"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:39 pm

The fact that a vampire centuries old was breathless from their love making caused Luna to feel an extreme sense of pride and she curled into his chest, grinning wildly. "And you're mine...Forever.." She breathed, kissing his chest and began tracing his tattoos. "I always was yours. You just didn't claim me properly."
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:00 am

"Forever..." he echoed softly as he nuzzled her, kissing her neck softly, "I like the sound of that...I could spend the rest of my days with you"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:24 pm

Luna nuzzled into him, resting her chest completely against his and leaned into the gentle kisses. "And I, you. It has felt like forever to actually reach this point in time." She admitted, leaning up to kiss his nose.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2