Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Forbidden fruit tastes the best (Closed)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Forbidden fruit tastes the best (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden fruit tastes the best (Closed)

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:27 am

"Come on" he grinned leading her back towards the shop filled with wands and other magical instruments,. he led her inside and called for Mister Gregoravitch, the man appeared holding a tape measure and without speaking began to measure Lexa, taking her bag from her as he measured every inch.

Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Forbidden fruit tastes the best (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden fruit tastes the best (Closed)

Post by Lexa Valeska Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:43 am

Lexa felt even clumsier as they stepped in and the old man started to measure her without any kind of at least hello. "Uhm, okay," she mumbled, confused as he apparently seemed to be lost in his work. "It is rare to see muggleborns stepping into this place. I suppose it is somehow connected to you, mister Valkyrie?" the man finaly asked her companion. "You are lucky to be friend with one of the powerful ones, girl. I can hardly see just anyone bringing you in without risking their head," the old man half-whispered, causing Lexa to shoot Corvinus half curious, half terrified look. 

"Very well, let's try couple of them," the old man said, disappearing in the back, he came back with about five long boxes of different dark colors. Taking out the first one, in pitch black, he opened it. Lexa felt shivers as she touched the wand, for the first time in her life. "Well, don't just stand there, wave it!" he ordered and Lexa, not expecting him to speak so harsh, jumped slightly and did just that, causing window to break. "I'd say this one is not the one. Put it back," he said and Lexa gladly did.

Another two wands went with similar results. One made a cabinet fall, the other one practicaly set the building on fire. Lexa felt like giving up. If this was what it meant having a wand, she will be quite okay with harmless accidents without it. But then the man convinced her to open the fourth box, in dark purple color with black velvet inside. She took the want out, it was black as well, slightly curved, with flower ornaments. She loved this one instantly and after touching it, shivers went down her spine again, but this time it was the wand, calling to her. 

"Ash, 13 inches, unicorn. Very interresting combination, if I may say. Not many of my customers get a wand made of unicorn hair. You carry light in your heart. Make sure you keep it that way," the man told her, as if just to confuse her even more. "So, this is mine?" she finally asked, looking at both men in the room, confused and overhelmed.

Lexa Valeska
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Spy
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:54 am

Corvinus leaned against the wall watching as Lexa tried out the wands, he watched the emotions flicker across her face, the joy and elation. "Yes it is" he grinned "once you pay for it that is"
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexa Valeska Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:05 am

"Oh, right, money! I got magical money!" she told herself happily, as she took out the pouch and put it on the counter next to the wand. The old man took the pouch, took out eleven golden coins, leaving her with four more. He put her wand in a bag for her and bid them goodbye. Only when Lexa left the store, she realized she had no idea, how is she going to hide 13 something inch long box when she goes home. Which should be soon. Pushing these thoughts away, she looked up at Corvinus. "So, what's next?" she asked excited like a little kid. "Will you show me what to do with that wand now that I have one?" she asked.
Lexa Valeska
Lexa Valeska
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:39 pm

"I have an idea" he said leading her down the block to the book shop, after speaking briefly with the shop owner he handed the man some coins from his own pouch then handed the book to Lexa "Standard book of spells level one. so you can practice on your own"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexa Valeska Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:09 pm

Lexa felt a little disappointed. She would love to have actual teacher. But then again, there was only so much she could ask of a stranger. "Thank you," she accepted the gift with a smile, putting the book by her laptop, her brain alredy coming up with ideas how to practice in secret.
Lexa Valeska
Lexa Valeska
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:08 am

Her smile was tantalizing and he loved the way she cast her eyes down every so often..as if she had some sort of secret. Leading her towards the park he said "So how do your parents feel about having a witch in the family?"
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexa Valeska Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:28 am

Slight panic rose in Lexa's chest as she heard the question. But she quickly realized, that nobody here knows her family name. That it was just a genuine question and not interigation. She smiled nervously. "Uhm, they don't really know. Well, my dad doesn't. Neither does my mom, but she is dead, so I suppose that doesn't count," she bit her lip. Her dad could never know.
Lexa Valeska
Lexa Valeska
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:33 am

Looking down at her, he frowned deeply, "you hid it from them?" he said "would they not accept you?...i could never turn my back on my family no matter who or what they were, or became."
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexa Valeska Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:38 am

Lexa looked down. She couldn't tell him the truth. She had no idea, how the daughter of hunter leader would be taken here, but she was pretty sure it would not be something nice. "I just don't want to scare them, I think..." she said, unsure. "I don't really know how this works. Nor does my family. But it is quite common to see this as danger. Why would I be deleted from records and not accepted to school for people like me, when it is perfectly safe and okay?" she added, quite proud of how much sense she actually made.
Lexa Valeska
Lexa Valeska
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:03 am

"Because not too long ago a bad person attacked the school and destroyed the records where muggleborns, those born into normal families but can do magic, have there names appear in a book at there birth, so the headmistr-master will know how to send letters and whome to visit, but the records were ruined and until recently all information on muggleborns were lost. there are bad people in the world alexandra, that doesnt make my world any different then yours, while you think you are perfectly safe living in your family home, you are in just as much danger as you would be if you were living in hogwarts."
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexa Valeska Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:11 am

"But that's not what we believe in," she replied. "People on the other side... it's not easy. We are just trying to be nobody and maybe no one will notice. That's how I was raised," she added.
Lexa Valeska
Lexa Valeska
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2