Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Is it just you and me now, Daddy? (Closed)

2 posters

Go down

Is it just you and me now, Daddy? (Closed) Empty Is it just you and me now, Daddy? (Closed)

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:35 am

Amber had been waiting, leaning against the barrier that stood invisible across the open doorway of the house that her father and his late wife had lived. She'd tried apparating, she'd tried every spell she knew, but she was stuck. She knew what was happening out there and she hated the fact that her father had forced her to stay away. She could help! She wanted to help. She couldn't stomach losing the family that had found her after she was sure real family didn't exist. Her stupid father and his stupid-

Her thoughts were cut off by the barrier she'd been leaning against, and her almost fall to the ground. In moments she was on her feet, turning so that she could apparate- anywhere that she could ask after the events would do. When she appeared again it was in the middle of town- the town she had grown up around. From there she ran as fast as she could until she stood before a castle that had a place in one of her fondest memories.

"Soph?" she called, pushing through the gate with no care if she would be cursed for a lack of invitation. Someone here would know what had happened. "Sophia!" she yelled a little louder to call her friend. "Marcus!" she changed her tactic as she reached the large front doors and banged against it with her open hand, hoping her old friend or once fleeting boyfriend would let her in. "Come on!" she growled, trying to calm herself even as she continued to hit the door.
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Wolfclaw Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Is it just you and me now, Daddy? (Closed) Empty Re: Is it just you and me now, Daddy? (Closed)

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:38 am

Hades had taken Luna to her room, watching her lie down before he left her to rest when he heard her voice. The nanes echoed off the stone walls and he felt his dead heart stutter. "Rhea" he gasped, running down the halls he was before her in seconds grabbing her into his arms "Rhea" he repeated "thank the gods your safe"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Is it just you and me now, Daddy? (Closed) Empty Re: Is it just you and me now, Daddy? (Closed)

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:38 am

Hades had taken Luna to her room, watching her lie down before he left her to rest when he heard her voice. The nanes echoed off the stone walls and he felt his dead heart stutter. "Rhea" he gasped, running down the halls he was before her in seconds grabbing her into his arms "Rhea" he repeated "thank the gods your safe"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:54 am

When the door opened, she didn't even register who had actually responded to her calls until arms were around her and could smell her father. Holding tightly, Amber almost cried with relief. "Of course I'm safe," she said, "you locked me in that place without any way to know if you were okay.." The tightness in her chest started to fade, and she realised that he was there and not... "What happened?" she asked softly, stepping backward so she could see his face.
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:05 pm

He allowed her to slide from his arms and held her out to appraise her. "The battle excellerated, its why i had to leave you where i did" he averted his eyes and let his arms fall to his sides, "the battles became so devestating that muggle and wizard alike were dying as collateral...i had to end it."
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:45 pm

Amber had known that a battle like this would not end well, but she needed more than what he was telling her. There were people who she cared for, who had not been locked away by their parents. "Who is left?" she asked, "did any of the clans stay away?" The Shadows were known for keeping themselves invisible, and perhaps they hadn't joined the fighting. Maybe he was okay.. "Is anyone still alive?" she asked the same question with different words, and hoped that he would tell her that some were unaccounted for.
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:39 am

He held her tightly but looked away "there dead..almost every last one of them..are dead.." he took in a deep shuddering breath "every clan had to be eleminated"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:21 am

Amber winced as her suspicions were confirmed. They were all dead. Her uncle, her enemy and her.. friend? And so many other people who had become a part of her life far too late into it than they should have. She was angry, because if anyone was going to kill the great oaf that was Talos Immorta, it should have been her. And she was sad, because someone who should never have let her live had protected her from his own kin, and now he was dead as well. She couldn't imagine how someone would have actually managed to get the upper hand on Wulfric, but regardless, she knew she couldn't talk about it. She didn't know if the clan rivalries still stood after they had almost all fallen, but she did know that her father had no reason to learn of her almost affections for a Shadow. "What are we going to do now?" she asked, as if that was what had been on her mind, quickly wiping away tears that hadn't even fallen, like her hand was acting on its own.
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:58 am

He could barley stand to look at her as the hurt flickered over her features, he knew she thought of all those she had loved and now lost. "We carry on" he said hoarsley "Morana will let us stay here until we leave if we wish it."
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:35 am

Amber nodded once, because there wasn't much else to say. "It will be good to spend time with Sophia and Marcus, at the least," she said, because she didn't want to dwell on the actual problem. Her father didn't know what was bothering her and she preferred it that way, and so instead she gripped his hand and said, "are you going to let me in?"
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:08 am

He blinked twice before he went, "Oh! yes yes of course" he smiled at her sheepishly "i'm in a million and one places" he opened the door to his bedroom making a mental note to request the castle make room for rhea in the morning.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:16 am

Amber was tempted to laugh at her father's flustered state, and she would have if the time wasn't such a dire one. "Where is everyone?" she asked as she entered what she assumed were his quarters. She had been to the castle a number of times, particularly while she was in school, but she'd never seen the part of the castle that they were on now. Dropping into a chair, she raked her fingers through her hair and sighed, "it's been a long day."
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:07 pm

"Its the middle of the night" he said as he walked to the drink cabinet, and pooring himself a whiskey, he poured his daughter a whisjey as well but much less then his glass, figuring she could use a drink to steady herself. "They are asleep, accept for morana she is downstairs, your friends are in bed for once, resting soundly" he handed the glass to her before sipping at his own.
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:43 am

Amber supposed that she had lost track of time while she was waiting to be freed from her father's charms. Taking the glass, she sipped at it as she relaxed into the chair. Closing her eyes, she whispered, "maybe I am not supposed to have a family." She hadn't meant to say it out loud, but perhaps part of her wanted to express her fears to the person she loved the most.
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down