Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Call in The Cavalry (Closed)

+7
Malphas Corvinus Black
Sirius Black
Severus Snape
Violetta Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm
Junis Prince
Arda Divine
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Call in The Cavalry (Closed)  Empty Call in The Cavalry (Closed)

Post by Arda Divine Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:14 pm

When her father's wife appeared at The Nexus looking for help, Arda couldn't answer fast enough. She introduced herself to avoid any awkwardness and was pleased when the woman embraced her. "So you do know last time Dad tried to find Sol he almost got eaten right?" the woman said with a cocky grin. Marvolo laughed and nodded "Thats why we are calling in the cavalry" 

"Damn straight" Emrys chimed in as she sheathed her blades "Grandfather is calling in the big guns for this little expedition but i think everyone was just bored." Marvolo watched the nexians nervously, she had promised her son aid would come and here it was. 

Hades nodded to her "We'll be there. we'll see you soon." on the dawn of the third day, the nexians began to assemble at the edge of the forest in a remote area of Brazil as instructed. Marvolo apparated to the spot armed, as the small army they had assembled to bring in her grand son fanned out. 

Marvolo waited for her husband and son to arrive as she twisted her wild curls into a braid. Emrys commanded her fellow trackers checking weapons and making sure all was well. Meanwhile Arda stood beside Marvolo and smiled despite the siotuation, she was excited to see her dad.
Arda Divine
Arda Divine
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Call in The Cavalry (Closed)  Empty Re: Call in The Cavalry (Closed)

Post by Junis Prince Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:53 pm

Junis was not quite sure what was going to happen here today, but Mal had called on her and she followed his request without asking any questions, trusting him to know what he was doing. As she apparated to the meeting point, she immediately noticed the magical power than hang heavy in the air from all the wizards and witches that had already arrived and the young witch even recognized a few of them, mostly from the battle at Hogwarts a few months ago. She nodded calmly to those that looked her way, but stayed away from them for now, waiting for her old friends to arrive.
Junis Prince
Junis Prince

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:57 pm

Amber had received the location of a meeting place, and although she had no idea what she was supposed to be meeting for, she grabbed her wand, pulled on a jacket and left the house. Bringing the details of the place to the front of her mind, she closed her eyes and focused, having not been able to apparate so far for very long, before turning on the spot. When she appeared again, she was a short distance from a group of people, and she recognised almost none of them. This was one of the many reasons she hated spending most of her life not knowing who her father, or her family, was. But still, she approached, not saying anything and waiting to be told what exactly was going on.
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Wolfclaw Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Violetta Grimm Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:57 pm

Violetta grinned when she was called to meet the group, hoping that there would be a fight of some kind involved. It had been only a few months since the battle in which she had fought, but still, it had felt like too long. Almost immediately, she appeared in the forest with an eager look in her eyes that was thinly veiled the calm expression on her face. She didn’t know what exactly they’d been called in for, but she was well and truly ready for something interesting to happen.
Violetta Grimm
Violetta Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs: -

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:36 pm

Soundlessly, Severus appeared in the forest, immediately taking in his surroundings; setting and people alike. Most of them belonged to the Grimm Family, a bunch of wizards and witches he had never really come in contact with. Still, he spied some familiar faces, students of his mostly, but also a former classmate. Severus hadn't seen Marvolo since the battle and had not spoken to her for even longer, so he was unsure of how and more importantly if, he was going to be accepted here. Officially, he was still loyal to their enemy, Voldemort, after all, but Sirius had called on him to help him with something important, so here he was, sticking to the shadows as always and waiting for whatever was going to happen to start.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Potion Master
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Black Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:08 pm

Apparating to the arranged place Sirius and Malphas took a look around, Sirius' eyes landing on the army Marvolo had brought, and Malphas gazing at Emrys with his mouth open. Sirius looked over his shoulder at his son who recomposed himself and looked at the floor breathing heavily, "Mal cheer up," Sirius said with a forced smile as he understood the pain his son was going through by seeing his former girlfriend stand there, alive... young.

Legion soon came from beneath the pile of soldiers watching Sirius arrive, standing to the side so he could watch.

Looking around and spotting Severus behind everyone Sirius whistled for everyone to look. Pouncing onto a branch, he found that the attention was now on him, "Listen up everyone, we're here to search for my grandson, and no he's not a child, he's a grown man possibly strong enough to kill any of you if he catches you. That's why there are so many of us, we are going to catch him, restrain him, and take him back with us. We'll be going in groups. The army of nexians will search for him on their own, so disperse," with that the army nodded and took one direction of the forest.

"Now, Marvolo and you," Sirius pointed at Legion, " You'll take a sector, whilst Hades and Amber take another one" he nodded. Moving his head he said, "Emrys, Junis and Violetta another sector," he joined up the three women, knowing Emrys would know how to lead them, "Malphas and Arda... you two will take another sector," he nodded at his two children, "And lastly I'll take the last sector. Sound good? Go." he ordered and disappeared from sight appearing beside Snape. Placing a hand on his friend's shoulder he apparated to a safe distance.

"Severus I thank you for coming, you will be partnering up with me obviously, didn't want anyone else to know you were here," he explained, "Most think you are a true loyalist to Voldemort.." he said and began walking forward, "I know you're not," he stated.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Junis Prince Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:01 pm

When the two men arrived, Junis let her eyes gaze at Malphas, taking in his changed form. He had aged gracefully, still strong and powerful, probably more so than ever before and yet, she somehow missed the face that she had been used to see so many years ago. She listened calmly to what Sirius told them, though her eyes went back to Malphas at the mention of a grandson. She walked over to Emrys and another woman called Violetta and nodded at them. "Lead the way, Emrys. I'm ready when you are." she said, smiling slightly at the other woman.
Junis Prince
Junis Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arda Divine Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:27 pm

Emrys eyes widened as Sirius spoke and she realized why the man beside him looked so famillar, "Mal.." she murmured his name in a soft gasp she shot him a smile, before focusing. The girl smirked at her comerades "Alright ladies lets show the boys how its done." She shrugged out of her trench coat standing in her corset and black suit, she clapped the other two women on the back and took off sprinting into the forest. 

Marvolo smiled at her son and husband briefly, she reached out to Severus taking his hand "Thank you for coming Sev" she said softly giving him a smile that told him she was greatful and happy to see him. She turned and nodded to Legion "lead the way mate" she said. 

Hades ruffled Amber's hair "Come on princess, class is in session" he took off running into there sector. 

Arda cracked her knuckles and rolled her shoulders, "Alright big brother, your on point" she said "Last time we went after him i nearly got my cute little ass skinned so lets try to avoid that" she nudged him playfully "Cheer up Mal everything will be okay" she kissed sirius on the cheek with a laugh then took off into the trees. 

With a crack Remus appeared striding towards Severus and Sirius "Marvolo called me" he said with a lazy grin "figured you needed a wolf's help" he rolled his shoulders and his claws began to grow in, he nodded to Severus  then said to sirius, "Lead the way brother."
Arda Divine
Arda Divine
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Varamyr Black Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:03 pm

Walking through the forest, Solomon holstered his daggers in his vest, hanging the crossbow by his waist and placing the double swords and the bolts on his back. As the apes and snakes began running all from one place, Solomon began looking for his cave, and also for the ruins of ancient colonies where he had placed the most important traps. Seeing a ton of men marching together Solomon's eyes narrowed as his rage erupted, blasting himself into the middle of the army with a dagger in his hand, and a hatchet in the other. Moving fluidly Solomon slit seven throats and buried the hatchet into the eight, before breaking the neck of a ninth nexian and running towards the tenth, ramming him away from the army and breaking his arms and legs with well placed twists.

Running from the other forty men, Solomon stopped abruptly at a set place where an x stood beneath his feet. As around thirty men stood in front of him running towards him, Solomon clapped his hands muttering a few words as the ground under the soldiers opened making the Nexians fall into it. The ten soldiers that managed to not fall inside were quickly dismissed by several arrows and daggers thrown. Looking down at the men he grinned sadistically as the walls on either side of the Nexians began to close in and many screamed in panic. Others shoved their own swords into their heads, but alas the walls closed in. Their screams had been heard for miles, warning each animal, and person of their presence and eminent demise.
Solomon Varamyr Black
Solomon Varamyr Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Unemployed

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:27 pm

Severus had crossed his arms in front of his chest and was waiting, calm on the outside, but ready to jump into action at any moment. He hated to always be under this constant tension, but years of being a spy and practicing his self-control had allowed him to appear completely relaxed even to a close observer. Luckily, he remained invisible for now to the other people around him.

When Black arrived, he immediately felt the Vampire's eyes on him though and he rolled his eyes at him before turning to look at his old friend's son. Malphas had always been a good student of his, but he had changed and aged a lot and was now much older than Severus himself. It was still sometimes hard to believe that they had been frozen in time for 50 years, but tonight it was more obvious than ever.

A hand on his shoulder snapped Severus out of his thoughts and he cursed himself for letting someone sneak up on him like that, but relaxed his posture a little when he heard a familiar voice speak to him. Raising his brow sarcastically at Sirius, Severus snorted. “I should hope that you know I’m not, Sirius, but it is better if as few people as possible know about this.” He agreed, falling in step with the, now much older, wizard. “So that’s what you got up to while I was busy taking a decades-long nap? Loosing grandchildren in forests in Brazil? Seriously?” he couldn’t help but comment, but Severus was truly curious, how Malphas’ son had ended up here and why they had to forcefully bring him back.

For a moment, they passed Marvolo and Severus couldn’t help but smile back at her. She had been one of the first real friends he had made at Hogwarts and it was good to see that he was still in good graces with her even after all these years. “If I can be of help, I will always be at your side, Marvolo.” He gave back before they all moved on in their directions.

When Lupin turned up to join them, Severus instinctually tensed up for a second, even though it had been decades since he had been faced with his werewolf form. Shaking off the feeling of unease, he nodded back at the other man. “He's right, let's find your grandson. Will you two be able to pick up his scent?” Severus asked, pulling out his wand.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion Elias Grimm Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:54 am

Nodding at Severus' comment regarding his 'espionage' mission, Sirius could only hope everything would turn out well for the man he had grown to call his friend. Sure in the past they had been at each other's throats, especially due to James' early influence on Sirius, but soon Sirius saw the mistakes in his life and understood that harming Severus had been one of several. They patched up, but of course some tension had still remained due to many a things, Marvolo one of them, “I lost him five years ago, and he was back in England then.. he just tore through me and Malphas and ran,” Sirius sighed heavily remembering the day Solomon allowed his mind to be taken by loneliness.

Turning his head to the left, Sirius smiled as his brother appeared, "Remus, I'm glad you're here," he said motioning for him to join up, "I can definitely, I know his scent. Problem is there is a big amount of blood lying around, probably from most of the people we brought... it covers up his scent. But I'll most likely be able to track him," he explained, sighing, hoping it was no one he cared about... sure that was selfish but he didn't care for most of the Nexians that had came.

Looking down at Arda Malphas slightly rolled his eyes, "Ya know I was well off being an only son," he teased, "Let's go, be careful with Solomon, if he catches you I won't care," he grinned and began searching for trails of Solomon's activities.

Legion looked behind him raising his eyebrow at Marvolo, before disappearing into the darkness of the forest, "Keep up" he grabbed onto lianas and vines as he navigated through the jungle easily, allowing himself to fall into the middle of the deep vegetation. Walking out of the middle of the bushes, he held a dead ape at his back, laying him no the ground. Inspecting the wound of the animal, it was noticeable that it had been caused by a blade, a very sharp blade, it was a slash, not a stab. "He knows his craft," Legion whispered, "We have to be careful where we step," he narrowed his eyes and began searching for the trail the man had taken after murdering the animal.
Legion Elias Grimm
Legion Elias Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:22 pm

When she caught sight of her father, Amber moved to his side, glad that not only did she know someone but also what they were there for. As Hades ruffled her hair, she grinned, before running after him. She was new to this type of thing, and she was inwardly thankful that Sirius had paired her with her father. “What exactly are we looking for?” she asked when she caught up with him, “other than the man, of course.

Violetta turned to face the two women as they grouped up. She didn’t know either of them, though she had heard of Emrys before. Offering them both a smile before they took off into the forest. Now that she knew what they were there for, and that they were searching for only one person, her excitement had wained, though only a bit. She had been bored enough recently that almost any action would appease her.
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Wolfclaw Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Artimec Grimm Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:26 pm

Reaper had been asked to come help.find Solomon and only went because Legion had. He had been following them and decided to land. He crashed down before them in a black spiral. A shatter point spreading from his feet, the ground cracking with fire as he stood masked and in a long black desert coat, the coat tails brushing his knees. His black armour beneath and the battle marks covering it tied in well. His mix of armour and combat trousers tieing it together well. He looked at them all before him, before looking to his twin "You're all too loud. Hush..." He approached Legion. Whispering to him. "Why do I feel like some will die...aha" Easily assisting Legion in tracking his steps. "Looks like he went...west. On a bearing if 36 degrees. Small steps, he was moving for stealth..."
Reaper Artimec Grimm
Reaper Artimec Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs: Grimm Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Arda Divine Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:33 pm

"Children always retain the scent of there parents" Remus explained "Relatives tend to smell alike, i know Sirius and Mal by heart..." he took a deep breath his nostrils flaring as Khal worked with him disecting the things he scented "Yes i can smell the blood....but i think...no i know" his eyes narrowed then he said "This way" and took off in a dead sprint into the forest as he followed the trail, it was meager and weak but something was there. 

Arda laughed at Mal but sobered as they took off into the forest, the sounds of dying men and animals surrounded them. "You just couldnt have a normal kid could you" she grumbled under her breath. 

Marvolo kept pace with Legion, nodding as she joined him, she surveyed the animal and the scene. "it appears my husband and son have taught him too well.." she murmured she looked at the ground and moving some part of a bush aside she said "look.." foot prints left in blood led the way. She took off in a jog following the trail her new vampiric abilities letting her scent the air like never before and part of being in the jungle was dizzying. She began to run a bit faster when she turned a corner into a clearing and almost screamed in surprise, feral wolves stood growling, pacing towards her. "Fuck." she muttered then took off running at the wolf pack, changing in mid jump into a wolf, the large black direwolf dropped to the ground and engaged in the fight.

Hades kept amber close "anything that shows signs of a man being nearby" he said softly "Use your new vampiric abilities, scent the air, seperate what you know and examine what you do not."
Arda Divine
Arda Divine
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Junis Prince Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:41 am

Junis chuckled softly and saluted Emrys and Violetta. "Off we go then." she agreed with the Slytherin and pulled out her wand, following her into the dark forest. All around them, people were gathering and taking off as well and she wondered, just how strong the wanted man was if they needed this many people to get him back. She followed Emrys for a while through the forest without running into anyone, though from afar, she could hear the sound of a fight. "I think someone just ran into Mal's son." Junis muttered under her breath when the first scream tore through the silence of the night.
Junis Prince
Junis Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Malphas Corvinus Black Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:07 pm

Watching as Remus began running Sirius looked back and nodded at Severus, "Follow the general direction where we're going," he said and disappeared with his vampire speed, "Have you found him?" he shouted at Remus.

"Having a normal son would be boring," Malphas coughed and began running slightly his old age and body not stopping him due to his endurance and constant training. Stopping abruptly as he heard a loud roar he whistled for Arda to stop as well, and as he looked down, he spotted fifteen wolves waiting for him, no being able to see if anymore were hiding in the darkness. "Arda come see this, Solomon set thi-" before he could finish the rest of the ground beneath him disappeared with an explosion of light and Mal fell into the hole, landing roughly on his back.

Smirking at the arrival of his brother, Legion responded, "I bet some already have," Legion laughed especially liking the fact that maybe many Nexians had fallen. Good. That meant the weaklings were being exterminated, the Nexus needed only strong men. Looking to his side and noticing Marvolo fighting Legion quickly decided she was expendable, he wasn't searching for her after all "Brother go ahead and help her if you want," Legion laughed as he disappeared in a cloud of smoke following the human footprints he had found.
Malphas Corvinus Black
Malphas Corvinus Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Varamyr Black Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:38 pm

After having left the resting place of the Nexian Army, Solomon traveled through the jungle, picking up two of his pets on the way, his gigantic ape, the hunting behemoth as he called him, as his largest anaconda, the sabre-toothed serpent, as he had unnaturaly made her fangs grow. Picking up the trail of Emrys and her crew, Solomon and his beasts slowly approached.

Casting a spell, hundreds of arrows flew into the sky along with a fireball that exploded amidst the clouds to summon the attention of the women bellow. Soon the arrows began raining down heading towards the girls, as Solomon commanded his ape to attack Emrys, and the snake to attack Violetta. Stepping silently out from the deep vegetation Solomon stepped behind Junis breathing heavily into her ear, moving to thrust a dagger into her lower back and moving his other hand to grab her neck.
Solomon Varamyr Black
Solomon Varamyr Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:50 pm

Nodding at Sirius, he pulled out his wand, ready to start their search. “We’ll find him. He might be powerful, but he can’t evade … or kill, all of us.” Severus said, sounding surer of the fact than he actually was. Who knew what kind of person Malphas had managed to father there, he thought, but it was neither here nor there at the moment. No one was invincible.

Severus’ brow furrowed slightly as he listened to Remus’ explanation with interest. Even though now was not the time for lectures, he wasn’t someone to pass up an opportunity to learn more about the different beings that were living right amongst them. It had to come quite in handy to have such superior senses even though he did not know whether he would like to exchange that for his humanity. When he snapped out of his pondering, the werewolf had already taken off and was speeding into the forest, Sirius right behind him. Muttering a curse, Severus sped after them. Leave it to Black to team a mere human with a vampire and a werewolf, he thought sarcastically.

Screams, that slowly rose in intensity, echoed through the forest and Severus grasped his wand a little tighter than necessary as he followed the path that the other two man had entered before him. What am I even doing here, he wondered, slightly exasperated, black eyes darting left and right, taking in every shadow and every movement in the darkness as he passed by. Being slaughtered in some forest at the other end of the world was not really how he had pictured his demise. But alas, here he was, helping a friend find his wayward grandson; at least it made him thankful that his own children were relatively easy to handle.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Junis Prince Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:03 pm

With a loud explosion, a large fireball went up right above them and all of a sudden, the three women found themselves under attack, arrows raining down on them and Junis quickly cast a protective shield around all of them which kept them from hurting anyone. “Where is he?” she looked around, trying to stay calm. Two large creatures appeared seemingly out of nowhere and Junis was just about to jump to her comrades’ aid when she felt hot breath ghost over the skin of her neck. She swallowed around a big lump in her throat.

Before she had the chance to react, something cold entered her lower back and for a moment she was more scared by the hand that grabbed her throat. Then the piercing pain penetrated her brain and she groaned as she realized that she had been stabbed. Still, Junis knew that as long as the knife was in her, she would not bleed too badly and thus not enter a state of shock. That left her time to react and she quickly pointed her wand behind her back and cast a powerful Lumos maximus, followed by a strong explosion charm, in the hope of distracting her enemy if not hurting him.
Junis Prince
Junis Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Varamyr Black Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:18 pm

Before he could blink the light blinded him even though Solomon attempted to close his eyes. The moment he was blinded another wave of rage went through his body and he grasped anything he was holding even tighter, grasping both the dagger and Junis' neck. However, as the light flashed him he stepped back a tad, ripping the dagger from her back. Roaring, he held the woman in the air quickly hurling her, like a child threw a toy when he was tired of playing., at a tree nearby before blasting her direction with a gigantic jet of fire, big enough to burn the vegetation around the tree Junis had been thrown to off the map.

Quickly he hid back in the bushes to regain his sight.
Solomon Varamyr Black
Solomon Varamyr Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Junis Prince Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:35 pm

The bright flash of light was slightly burning her eyes even though they were shut tight and Junis hoped that the spell had the desired effect. She gasped when she was pulled backwards as the man took a step back and she felt the cold blade leave her body, allowing her blood to flow freely. Unhelpfully, her brain supplied her with unwanted facts about how quickly she would bleed out if the wound was not closed soon. It was her luck, that he had stepped her back and not her stomach, so hopefully, her organs and main vessels remained intact, but Junis could already feel her dark robe sticking to her skin as the blood soaked the tissue.

Before she could cast a healing charm though, the attacker picked her up, as if she weighed nothing and threw her away from him. Tensing up her muscles and pulling up her arms to protect her head, Junis painfully crashed into a tree, collapsing to the ground with a whimper. Her side had taken the brunt of the crash and she had trouble drawing in a breath, probably due to a broken rip.

Out of half-closed eyes, she saw a jet of fire heading in her direction and she knew that she would not be able to block or exstinguish it, so she pointed her wand into the air and called out “Ascendio!” which propelled her up high into the air, narrowly evading the fire which immediately burnt down the tree she had been lying under, as well as many others. As unconsciousness claimed her, Junis felt herself crashing back towards the ground. The pain of the impact, pushed the darkness of unconsciousness back again and she fought to stay awake. Her head was pounding, her back stinging badly and her chest felt as if it was being squeezed by a giant. With a cough, she cleared her aching lungs and managed to cast a healing spell on her back to close the wound. The broken rips which she surely had, she could not heal that easily and neither the concussion that made her head spin badly, but Junis still managed to push herself upright enough to take a look around, though she was unable to see her attacker.
Junis Prince
Junis Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Varamyr Black Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:56 pm

Rubbing his eyes Solomon left his beasts behind as he cut through the vegetation with his machete, he reached the tunnels he had constructed, they were unstable however Solomon knew which ways to take and not take. Walking slowly through the tunnels the darkness helped him regain his vision and with one last shake of his head he could now see clearly. Looking up at the end of the tunnel he grabbed onto a wooden ladder and began climbing, before hearing footsteps above him. Slowly finishing climbing he stuck his head out, looking out and seeing a man walk alone. Grinning he popped out of the hole, and threw his still bloody dagger at Severus, diving into the bushes and running alongside them to catch up with the man.
Solomon Varamyr Black
Solomon Varamyr Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:13 pm

Walking through an unknown forest, following Lupin and Black who seemed to have run off together, was not the kind of entertainment he preferred during his nights, especially not when there was some wayward powerful wizard out there that had put it in his head to kill everyone who tried to bring him home. "Maybe I should just tell him that I'm heading back home ... why am I even doing this? Black will pay for this, I swear it. Why do I always let people talk me into suicide missions like this! ..." Severus was ranting under his breath as he stalked through the darkness, his anger flaring when suddenly something sailed passed him, missing his back by a few inches. "Damn it!" he cursed and swirled around to face his attacker, yet seeing nothing but the empty path he had come.

“This is not good … “ he muttered and quickly cast a shield around him. “If you want to fight me, do it like a man, Black, and show yourself. Backstabbing is for cowards.” Severus drawled, his voice easily carrying towards anyone who was close by while his eyes searched the area for any movement. When his ears picked up on a slight rustling sound from the bushes a bit further down the path, he narrowed his eyes in their direction and waved his wand at them. A bright light set them on fire, the flames quickly spreading. Then he waited, his wand still pointed in the direction where he had heard the noise, all muscles taut, ready to jump into action.

Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Varamyr Black Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:09 pm

As fire enveloped the bush Solomon growled cracking his neck and began channeling the power of nature, of his forest, to himself.

Call in The Cavalry (Closed)  Tumblr_lovfwkA2vl1qjzyjko1_500

Soon the fire became part of his aura, the bushes around disappearing completely.

Call in The Cavalry (Closed)  ASZ

Once the aura completely enveloped him, Solomon smirked widely and began cackling loudly, exploding the aura around him along with the ground, lifting pieces of dirt, connecting them with each other and making larger parts of land, and each of them forced their way to Severus, along with trees, and even animals. The forest was on the side of its lord.

Call in The Cavalry (Closed)  Tumblr_n2ouedGfxA1skulaeo1_500
Solomon Varamyr Black
Solomon Varamyr Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:31 pm

While the fire ate away at the bushes and nearby trees, Severus stood waiting, his chest rising and falling in a steady rhythm, as he focused his concentration on the fight that was about to start. His eyes narrowed when a growl reached his ears, though they widened shortly after as he watched a man come forward who was surrounded by a bright aura that was radiating power. Shit, Severus though and watched, both awed and scared at the same time, as the aura was still growing. Then hell broke loose and for a moment, he could not do anything but watch whole trees and animals fly towards him. Not waiting to see what would happen once he reached his full power, Severus quickly apparated out of the way and appeared right behind the other man, watching in shock as chaos struck the place he had just evaded.

Stepping out of his immediate range, Severus pointed his wand at the other man and conjured long robes that sailed towards Solomon, intended to tie him up, then he followed suit with a strong stunning spell. "Why are you fighting us so hard, damnit!" he snapped at the younger man.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next