Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Call for Aid (Jericho, Alastor)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Call for Aid (Jericho, Alastor)  Empty Call for Aid (Jericho, Alastor)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:54 pm

Willow put down her quill and glanced at the clock, the time for her meeting with Jericho and Alastor was coming quickly. Taking a cup of coffee she sipped at it worried at how the encounter would turn out.

Back to top Go down

Call for Aid (Jericho, Alastor)  Empty Re: Call for Aid (Jericho, Alastor)

Post by Marcus Shadow Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:00 pm

Alastor growled, as he walked through the halls, being happily congratulated on his latest task. He had caught two death eaters, and the Ministry believed he murdered both. However, he only murdered one, as the other was kept alive so the order could interrogate him. Either way, everyone was happy Alastor had yet again, succeeded. He knocked on the door to Willow's office, trying to at least not seem disgusted that he would be speaking to her.
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Ministry Spy
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:10 pm

Jericho made his way to Willow Noble's office for some meeting she had planned. He had been back at work for a month, and he was still getting the 'welcome backs' from everyone. Walking with a cane now and his new scar on his chest were the only two changes that had come over him since his 'confrontation'. Nodding to those who greeted him, he quickly moved to the hall leading to Willow's office. Seeing Alastor up ahead, he quickened his pace until he reached his friend only moments before he knocked. Jericho could tell that Alastor was none too pleased to be having this meeting, and, really, he wasn't either. Tilting his head towards his friend he said, "I feel the same way..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:12 pm

As the sounds of knocking reached her she waved her hand opening the doors to her office "gentlman, please come in, thank you for coming" she said briskly her hair was in a messy bun and she wore a tight pant suit with severe looking heels all in shades of black and blue.

"Tea? coffee?" she offered as she gesturedt to the seats in front of her desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:17 pm

"Just words so I can leave as soon as possible. I got work to do," Alastor grunted, as he stepped inside. God he hated Noble...
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:19 pm

She chuckled ruefully and sat down "I am exceedingly please to see you Mister Young part of why i called you here is because I have spoken to the healers at saint mungos, I am transferring you to the Auror Academy until the doctors see fit for you to return to active duty. There are many young aurors there who could use your talents and you can take the time to rest"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Jericho didn't bother to sit or take a drink she offered. Leaning on his cane, his eyes hardened when she told him that she spoke to the healers from the hospital and was thus sending him to the Academy to give him time to rest. "With all due respect, ma'am, I believe I have rested enough. I'm needed here. So, here I'll stay. Not going to get much more fit for work than I already am," he said respectfully, even though inside he wanted nothing more than to rant and rave. Pretty sure, Moody would take care of that for him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:29 pm

She nodded as she spoke "I know Mr. Young but i've been keeping my eye on you, your in pain and truly i need you at the academy more then here. Your active but one bad fight and you'll be back in a coma. There are students who you could truly help."

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:30 pm

"Bad fight?" Alastor said almost chuckling, "You make it sound as if this injury was caused on the field," he said. He knew now damn well what happened, and if he had to use it, he'd use it, just to keep Jericho close. "Ma'am," Alastor finished with a tone of disgust. He didn't want to really hide it. Why bother.
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:32 pm

She swallowed hard "Alastor, i know how this happened. I'd be a fool not to recognize my own husbands work, my goal is to ensure Jericho's full recovery.." her eyes went back to the younger man "do you remember a case I had you on a few years ago, the man hunt for Mira Yaxley?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:33 pm

Alastor growled, but let her continue. Surely she was going to speak of how Mira was at the academy. Wonderful. Why should Jericho care...the order should be his top priority, not some child. Even if Sirius was fond, well more than fond of her, Jericho should stay.
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:41 pm

Just as he suspected, Moody did the ranting for him. "Not in pain, ma'am. Just a precaution," he said, lifting the cane and crossing his arms to show he was perfectly capable of standing on his own and without pain. Before he could speak on the matter of bad fights, as this was a bad fight in his office, Moody jumped and she retorted showing that she knew it was that bastard of a husband of hers. She knew... Not surprising... "Ma'am, my recovery is as full as it's going to get. The healers all say the same thing..." he said. Jericho had been checking in with them as needed during his recovery, and they said the unsteadiness on his feet now and then was just something that might go away in time or it might not. Either way, it was nothing to worry about.

Do you remember a case I had you on a few years ago, the man hunt for Mira Yaxley? Jericho thought a moment and then furrowed his brow as the memory of the case came to him. He knew she was at the Academy thanks to Sirius, but he simply held that information in his mind. "Yes, ma'am. I do. What of it?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Shadow Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:43 pm

"You found her before she disappeared for almost good. and she slipped through your fingers, but as i am sure your godson mentioned she is at the academy. She is struggling and I feel she would benefit from your aid" she explained "Jericho as hard as it is to beleive" she said her voice softening "I am trying to keep you safe...from him.."
Nova Shadow
Nova Shadow
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:48 pm

"He's even in more danger away from me!" Alastor nearly shouted. "And him? Who're you talking about? Voldemort? I'd like to see him try to do something. His lackeys? Other pieces of filth that will all fail to pass by me and Jerico. And Stephan? Please, the next time I come across him, nothing will stop me from killing him. Noble, or should I say Avery, Jericho is much more safer here with me!"
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:51 pm

Jericho heard what Willow was saying and was touched, however lightly, at her wanting one, to have him help train Mira, and two, to attempt to keep him safe. Just as he was about to speak, Moody exploded in a rage that was classic Moody. Jericho leaned against the office wall and let him rage all he wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Shadow Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:53 pm

Willow looked between the men unfazed by alastor's out burst "Alastor you cannot baby sit him all the time, do not degrade the man by thinking so." she said lacing her fingers together "If i have you here at the ministry and Jericho at the academy then i know the children in the school are safe and my men are safe"
Nova Shadow
Nova Shadow
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:57 pm

"Boot licking? Is that what you're resorting to now?" he questioned her, narrowing his eyes, "You snakes are all the same," he said with a growl.
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Shadow Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:57 pm

"And what are you implying alastor" she said
Nova Shadow
Nova Shadow
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:07 pm

"I'm implying noting. I am affirming the fact all you snakes do is manipulate, which is what you are trying to do now. Jericho won't fall for this...'protecting' shit, and neither will I."
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Shadow Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:09 pm

She sighed heavily and rubbed her eyes with the back of her palms the minister looked severely aged and worried like she hadn't rested in years Finally she looked at the men "..I need help"
Nova Shadow
Nova Shadow
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:10 pm

"For what?" Alastor asked with a grunt, "Retirement? I'll help you with that!"
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Shadow Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:11 pm

She shook her head her eyes dropping to her hands "I don't know why i even try with you anymore"
Nova Shadow
Nova Shadow
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:14 pm

Jericho saw the change come over the minister and stepped to his friend, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Let her talk," he whispered to him. His trust in her had been rattled when she attempted to tamper with his memories when he figured out she knew more than she was letting on with the Malfoy case. But, she was the minister, as much as neither one of them liked it. "Why do you need our help?" Jericho asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Shadow Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:16 pm

"My husband..." she started slowly "has a heavy hand...if you understand my meaning...and i'm scared..for myself..and for my daughter"
Nova Shadow
Nova Shadow
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:24 pm

"That heavy hand should end you," he muttered under his breath, "And?"
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next