Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Predator and Prey (Markus)

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Predator and Prey (Markus)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Predator and Prey (Markus)

Post by Deimos Lestrange Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:55 am

She woke up stiff from sleeping on the floor her skin cold to the touch she opened her eyes looking up at him silently.

Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:57 am

"Come on! Not even a hello?" he teased her. "I got breakfast," he added, spark of amusement in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:01 am

"hello.." she said warily her voice raspy.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Emperor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:03 am

"That's better," he smirked, pulling from behind him a fresh sandwich and bottle of water., handing it to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:04 am

she accepted the food and murmured a thank you as she sat down and began to eat.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:07 am

He only nodded and watched her eat with undeniable fascination. "It's such a shame, you know?" he finaly spoke. "You could be so much more, yet you really are just a shadow. The crown of a school queen, it's nothing out there," he continued, waiting if she snaps at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:14 am

She bit back any retorts, eatting slowly so she wouldn't throw up. He could mock her all he wanted, she would wait.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:16 am

"And yet, I could give you all of it. Anything at all," he added after a while, when it was clear she was not going to ecplode that easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:19 am

"What do you want marcus" she asked
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:21 am

"Civilized conversation for start," he replied. "I am in good mood, it's entirely up to you if you want to ruin it or not," he added. "But whatever happes if you do ruin it, is your own fault."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:24 pm

"If you want me to date you then why do this?" she asked her eyes filled with questions.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:14 am

"Oh no, I am not doing this because I want to date you. I am doing this because you pissed me off. And also, because it's fun,"he replied to her, madness clear in his voice. "That I want to date you is the reason why are you still alive and with so so chance of being a witch again," he added darkly. "You like to think of people as your toys. I like that. But I like much less, when you count me as one of them. Sooner or later, I would be your king or at least one of the elders, since you are a traveller. But I lack the patience of my mother, so I just had to get my revenge earlier," he added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:57 am

She nodded slowly, her eyes dropping as she pulled the blanket tighter around her thin shoulders, unsure of what to say.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:34 am

Marcus scanned her. "Why so silent? You always have something to say."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:37 am

"i have nothing to say" she said hoarsly.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:41 am

"Really?" Marcus smirked, grabbing her chin, forcing her stand in tight closeness to him and also the cold stone wall. "And what if I kissed you right now?" he whispered into her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:28 am

Her cheeks reddened as he pressed against her, she could help but drink him in, his lips, his eyes, every etail she memorized. "i...i'd kiss you back"
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:02 am

If there was something Marcus liked, it was having his prey in his mercy. And even partial or temporal submission would do. It was for that, thanks to her little confession, that his smile widened as he grabbed her hair, pulling her away painfully. "Such a shame. I'd kiss you too," he said before letting go of her and stepping aside. "But then again, you pissed me off. I don't kiss people who piss me off unitil they make up for it," he told her seriously, scanning her body, wondering what game could he play next with her.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs: Azkaban Inmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:54 am

Deimos slid to the floor with a gasp of pain. Lowering her eyes she leaned into the cold wall, "As you wish..." she murmured.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:30 am

Marcus finally took out his wand and whispered a few incantations. The spell was quite simple and he was pretty sure it would not work right on a witch. But Deimos was not a witch. Not now anyway. However her mind was trained, it was useless to her now. "You know, there is this spell, quite old actually, that witches in middle ages used to punish people? Back then, they used to call it a curse. People would start hearing voices, face their fears and hallucinations until they went mad. I wonder... since you are just an rdinary squib now... how long will this take for you to beg me?" he smiled darkly yet again.

"I think I will leave you to your thoughts. When you decide you are ready to do anything to get your life back, all you need is call," he told her casually before leaving her cell once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:07 am

The voices began as he left, the cold stones seemed to burrow into her bones. She closed her eyes, leaning her head on the wall, the words these voices spoke to her clawed there way into her mind and tore apart her memories. 

Days passed and she laid in the corner of her cell, her eyes blankly staring at the wall. Her hands were chapped and blood dried on her knuckles where she clutched the thin blanket to herself. 

Mariya skipped down the halls of old cells when she caught the scent of blood on the air. Poking around the corner she spotted in a shaft of moonlight, the girl lying motionless in the corner of her cell. 

Tapping her wand on the lock she pushed open the rusted door and stalked towards the girl. She touched her pulse and felt it faintly thrumming under her skin, her skin was like ice to the touch and her eyes did not react to light. 'Probably one of markus' toys' she thought to herself as she looked around the dank cell. 

Mariya turned to leave when a force slammed into her, hard enough to smash her into the wall, her wand clattered to the floor and cold hands gripped her throat. The witch kicked against the wall throwing deimos across the cell, her feeble body smacked into the wall and she fell to her haunches, her eyes wild as she took in her visitor. 

Dei shot across the cell grabbing Mariya again and slammed her into the wall, the old cursed building reacted with chains shooting out of the wall that wrapped themselves around the witch. Deimos dropped to her haunches as Mariya struggled to free herself, finding the struggle fruitless. "You." she hissed her voice cracking with disuse "Look..like him." 

The girl moved so she sat across the cell and watched Mariya carefully. Mar cursed loudly, the old cells only shot out the chains if the person in the cell struggled too much, and it was obvious enough her brother's new girlfriend knew this fact by now, which is how she fiound herself cought. 

"MARKUS" she yelled her voice echoing off the stones, Deimos covered her ears and stayed on her knees, "Dream with me, dream dream dream" she muttered
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:15 am

Marcus was growing impatient and mainly bored. Yet it again, he saw himself more as his father than his eternaly patient mother. How was she doing it? How could she wait decades for people to break? He kept thinking about it until he hear Mariya's voice. "Fuck," he cursed as he heard from which direction it was coming from. He loved his twin sister to deah, but she just had to be nosy sometimes and that got on his nerves more, than anything.

Rushing towards the cell, he quickly recognized her strugling with chains that Deimos managed to overcome. With quick spell he released Mariya, glad more than ever he took Deimos' powers away, because this could get ugly. "Any reason, why are you in cell with my toy, sister dear?" he asked, partly annoyed, staring at both girls behind bars now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:22 am

"I saw her and checked to see if you killed her or not" Mariya ground out as she dropped to the floor and picked up her wand. "but the maggot attacked me when i had my back turned." with a spell on her lips the witch stepped through the bars like water and turned back to the captive girl. 

Deimos looked up at the twins through darkened eyes, she'd barely slept in ages and it was beginning to show "dream..dream..dream.." she murmured to herself as her hand worked a piece of fabric into a knot then untied it and tied it again.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:42 am

Marcus shrugged. "Good point," he admitted. He was known to have toys. And also that the toys never really lived. After Illiana, Marcus didn't do much, but played with lives of his victims. "But I can't exactly kill little Lestrange here. First of all, I kinda want to date her. Second of all... well... she is Lestrange. Mama would probably strangle me or something," he pointed out as if they were discussing casual topic. He hid carefully his concern for Deimos. He couldn't really say he did not care for the girl. But what he did was necessary in order for his plans to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:47 am

Mariya massaged the bruises on her neck "Yes well your little games nearly got me fucked over. She looks like she is on death's door brother, you need to let her out before Grandmother comes here to look for her. I know Lady Dellen has been asking after your little girlfriend." she looked at him pointedly. 

"Grandmother" the word felt foreign in her mouth as she said it, her eyes flicking back to watch Markus, the dark orbs filled with distrust. "Dream, with me dream dream dream" she tightened her limbs against her small body.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:50 am

"Because you are nosy. As always. Since we were kids," he replied, annoyed. "Gah... It's not like I can return her like this," he pointed out matter-of-factly. "Time for final stage of the game," he added to himself as spark appeared in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:53 am

"Dream..." she whispered as the voices in her head soothed her, she closed her eyes and broken smile came across her lips. 

"Fucks sake Markus" she groused "look at her, she's changed to survive. if you did your usual tricks on her i think she isn't scared anymore.." Mariya looked at the girl who kept her eyes shut and smiled widley.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum