Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Predator and Prey (Markus)

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Predator and Prey (Markus)  Empty Predator and Prey (Markus)

Post by Deimos Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:58 am

Deimos sauntered down the halls of Wolf Claw, the atmosphere was tense but almost normal following the curse breaking. Sure fifty years had passed in the blink of an eye but the Death eater didn't even think she cared. She was back in school where she had worked hard to be the reigning Queen Bitch. Sure others tried to take her place but she knew how to remain on top. 

A first year shuffled past her spilling tea on her new boots, Deimos hand shot out and grabbed the girl by her hair. "Apologize" she said in a low voice that promised pain if disobeyed. The girl stammered an apology and dropped to her knees cleaning the spill before it could stain Deimos' new favorite shoes. 

As the girl scampered away Deimos smirked and laughed, casting a conspiratal glance to her friends before waving goodbye to them and heading to the edge of the forest where she lit a cigeratte in secret and leaned against a boulder to relax.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Predator and Prey (Markus)  Empty Re: Predator and Prey (Markus)

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:25 am

Marcus was busy making life of other people as miserable as possible that day. He sent about five annoying kids to hospital, one of them was probably declared dead by now. Lady Amelia called him in the office, mumbling something about things being out of hand, but he didn't seem to care. This wasn't Hogwarts. Or Utopia. Students who did not see the war and grew up in blissful safety of Voldemort's rule had hard time surviving. Specialy those, who still didn't grasp the concept of life in wild and unstable lands of Bohemia, things and traits that returned with people freed from the curse. 

He stopped amused, watching Deimos getting her piece of respect amongst newbies. She was hot. And Marcus wanted her. The more he watched her, the more he wanted to break her, to be the only person able to control her. He wanted to own her, but in the same time love her and cherrish her. She was the only person, who caught his attention after Illiana passed away. And he was determined not to let this one go.

Following her to the forrest, he made sure she did not see him until he wanted her to. Leaning against the tree behind her, sinister smile across his face, he waited for her reaction when she notices his presence.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:36 am

Deimos extinguished her cigerette, turning to leave she realized she wasnt alone. Startled, she gasped a hand fluttering to her throat. "Fuck!" she gasped "Markus what are you doing here?" she scowled at hm. He was sexy and she recognized it, like any other girl who went to wolfclaw. But still he startled her sometimes, she noticed the feral look in his eyes and her heart sped up.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:04 am

"Just came to say hello," he replied, mischief in his voice clear as a day. "Gotta keep an eye on what I want to be mine one day, don't I?" he continued, teasing her as his icy blue eyes scanned her from the top to the bottom. She was beautiful, strong... simply perfect.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:36 am

"yours?" she said placing her hands on her hips "unlikely. I am no one's and i intend to remain that way. Besides, you could never handle me." she blew him  kiss.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:12 pm

Smirk only grew at Marcus' face as he watched her. And he also watched Loki slowly making his way towards Deimos. The snake made its way to nearby tree and from there straight onto the girls shoulders, hissing at her mischievously.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:14 pm

Deimos yelped in surprise as the snake dropped onto her shoulders but then she smiled at the beast cooing softly as she dared to kiss its scaley head. "Well arent you lovely" she said to the snake momentarly distracted from Marcus. She looked up remembering the boy and scowled "What do you want Gaunt?"
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:23 pm

"I alredy said, what I want," he raised his hands in gesture of giving up, before taking a few steps closer to her. "I want you. And ultimately, there isn't really anything, that could stop me," he whispered to her, when he finally closed the distance between them. His voice was firm and dark.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:26 pm

she took a step back her back bumping on the stone behind her, she made a small gasp of alarm and heard the snake hiss in her ear. "there is something that could stop you" she said trying to ignore how close he was "me."
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:30 pm

Marcus laughed. He laughed into her face at that thought. "Oh really? Look at you, only me being this close to you and where is your famos confidence?" he said finally, his voice as a mirror to insanity of his mind. "I will break you, Deimos Andromeda Lestrange. I will bring you down to your knees. I will make you beg me to take you. Don't ever doubt that," he finshed darkly.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:34 pm

Her expression darkened at his words "your a fool" she hissed, he had gotten so close to her, and handnt noticed the wand now being jabbed into his ribs. "Bombarda" the spell came out as a soft croon as she blasted him away from her, with a smooth movement she petrified the snake around her neck and gently took him off her shoulders and placed him on the stone. "You see Markus Gaunt, I'm not like every other girl who has bowed to you, i'm better." the girl turned and took off sprinting into the forest, jumping over whatever blocked her path.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:30 pm

It took Marcus few seconds to recover from the blast, but it definitely didn't erase the twisted smile from his lips. Probably because no matter how fast Deimos was running, he had a shortcut. Using his growing Traveller abilities, he found close entrance to the maze and managed to open another one right bellow her running feet. He watched her fall down with wicked grin.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:12 pm

Deimos ran hard her hair whipping out behind her, she was about to launch herself into a tree when the ground dissapeared beneath her. With a scream she fell as the world above dissapeared and slammed into the hard stone below. Darkness swallowed her and she coughed, her body aching from the fall. Nonverbally she cast lumos and flipped to her feet, holding her wand high.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:50 pm

Marcus watched her like a predator watching its prey. She was in his mercy here. The living maze was fatal to people who were deaf to its whispers. Walls kept moving, occasional mirrors could maybe lead to miraculous way out but more likely, they were doom to the lost. He knew Deimos had Traveller blood. She could hear whispers. Bt she couldn't understand them. Except for one. His. Out of the reach of her lumos, he began his little game.

"Clever little runaway, aren't you," his voice echoed the corridor from one direction. "But you see, I am always one step ahead. If you think, even for a moment, that you got me, it is because I want you to think that. I am my mother's son after all," he continued as he passed through the mirror, appearing across the room somewhere else. "And there is also one more thing you should know. Pissing me off is not a good way to start our relationship, love," he approached her from behind, leaving the sentence as silent deadly whisper before disappearing in the darkness again. "Crucio," he send the curse coldly her way, from another corner. She couldn't see him coming. She probably couldn't see at all.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:56 pm

She screamed as the curse slammed into her spine and she hit the ground writhing, at first she screamed but slowly. Much like the daughter of Bellatrix lestrange that she was, she mastered her pain, and as soon as she stopped screaming. She was laughing.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:50 pm

Marcus shaked his head. She was tough, he could tell. But that didn't change the fact, that she was hopeless here. "Used to pain, aren't you," he let his voice echo once again, undeniable hint of amusement clear in it.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:52 pm

Her spine arched, and finally the spell broke, "My mother is Bellatrix Lestrange." she said in a hoarse whisper "You wont break me you son of a bitch."
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:00 pm

He laughed. "But she had only Azkaban to deal with," he said finally. "You, my dear, are in hell. And there is no throne to sit on. No way out. Only darkness and corridors full of whispers of those, who ended up here, just like you. They say, that after a few days or possibly hours, you start hallucinate. You see your closest ones hurting you. And then you scream. Scream until you cannot scream anymore. Until you become just one of the whispers. I personally never witnessed it, but everything is for the first time, right?" he talked, still amused, from the deep darkness surrounding her, frequently changing position, so it was impossible for her to follow where he was.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:05 pm

She pulled herself to her feet rolling her shoulders she snarled "Give me your best shot."
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:09 pm

"Okay," he said. Leaving the place and her behind, silent as if he was never there. It took him few minutes to find nearest temporal exit, making sure she could not follow by passing through a few ever changing mirrors and sealing the exit gate shut the moment he left it. He was going to give her some time with her thoughts.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:20 pm

She got to her feet, moving slowly to grab her wand from the floor. She ran a hand through her hair and began to walk slowly. Voices surounded her and she swallowed hard, "marcus?" she called out to him and heard nothing. Not a breath, not even a laugh. She was alone with whatever demons were down here with her. 

Taking a deep breath she started to walk.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:26 pm

Marcus spent rest of the day in pretty normal way. He had to admit, there wasn't much to do now, when source of his entertainment was somewhere bellow the castle grounds. The thought made him chuckle slightly. It took a few hours, but by sunset, he decided to at least check up on her. As much as he wanted her for himself, he somehow was not really interrested in mindless corpse. Or whatever maze could do to a person. 

He took the school way and quickly found his way through the maze to get close to her. He wondered what state she was in. Knowing her, nothing could really surprise him, so he rather kept himself carefully hidden in the darkness.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:30 pm

The voices around her whispered to her, sometimes she understood what they said, other times she didnt. After wandering for awhile she sat down her back to the wall, trying to ignore the noises and voices. Closing her eyes she put her head to her knees the sounds of the maze began to swallow her. A normal person would have been devoured by madness but she wasn't normal, she would not be conquered by this maze. 

When he came she heard him but didn't move, his breath was like a soft laugh, she felt like she had been there for a lifetime.
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:36 pm

Marcus watched her from the distance, wondering about her thoughts. Did she know he was there? If she did, did she believe it? Should he leave her here over night? He stood there, waiting for her to speak, staring at her curiously.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:42 pm

"You know" she said "If my mother didnt work for yours. I'd kill you. slowly."
Deimos Lestrange
Deimos Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum