Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Wedding of Morana Gaunt and Remus Lupin (Open to All)

+8
Kronos Grimm
Luna Valkyrie
Marvolo Gaunt
Sirius Black
Addinson Saphine Rosier
Rhea Amber Grimm
Morana Gaunt
Remus Lupin
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Wedding of Morana Gaunt and Remus Lupin (Open to All)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wedding of Morana Gaunt and Remus Lupin (Open to All)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:33 pm

Luna basked in the comfort of her friend's arms, nuzzling Remus in return. ''I say everything better, my dear." She said cheekily, her mood lightening up quickly at the presence of the two. She furrowed her brow at Sirius' words, looking up at him with confusion before looking over at Remus. "Yes, quite true. I never thought you'd marry Morana but I am happy nonetheless."

Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The Wedding of Morana Gaunt and Remus Lupin (Open to All)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wedding of Morana Gaunt and Remus Lupin (Open to All)

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:08 pm

A knock on the door caused Marvolo's smile to widen, Mariya stuck her head int he door eyes closed "Auntie, your friend is here you told me to fetch you. is mommy ready?" "yes love come in" she said. Mariya slid into the room pulling sophie behind her and oepend her eyes with a squeal. "Mama! she rushed across the room wrapping her arms around Morana 'you look beautiful." 

"Girls look after your mum i need to attend to remus and then we'll go get these two lovers married." she grinned and kissed morana's cheek again she slipped from the room. In the hallway stood her old friend Kronos, looking uncomfortable and a bit anxious in his suit. She slid her hands down his arms smiling "Its okay brother" she whispered to him and kissed his brow "Come on" she took his hand and led him down the hall,  a month ago she found him wandering in the territory that once belonged to the nexus. 

Slowly she reminded the traumatized man who he was, and now it was time. Knocking on the door to Remus'  room she didn't wait and oepend the door to her friends old bedroom and saw not just luna but sirius inside. "Guys..." she said with a smile "I brought someone for you..." 

Leading Kronos into the room she closed the door behind  them "he's been through alot. i've been healing him best i could and reminding him who he is, he doesnt totally remmber his life but....well..."Remus..Sirius...Luna.. say hello to your brother and husband..say hello to Kronos" 

Remus took in the new comer in shocked silence, his best friends were all returning from the dead.

Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:18 pm

Luna rubbed Remus' and Sirius' cheek with her thumb as the light flickered against her scarred hand. She then slid away, allowing the brothers to reunite before her ears sharply picked up the sound of someone getting closer to the door. Instinct made her hide in the shadows but with a thought, she took a small step back into the light. It was a surprise to see Marvolo, having avoided all contact with her old friends for two years made this an overwhelming experience. "Marv-"

Luna cut herself off, the sight of her supposed to be dead husband startling her and she could not explain the emotions that swelled up inside. "Kronos." Her voice was blunt but still shaky, clearly on the verge of breaking. Her hand shakily covered her mouth as tears threatened to escape but she refused, instead she backed away gripping the mantel of the fireplace to steady herself. Luna's stance showed that she felt cornered and compact, wishing to escape as well as cower in the corner.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:24 pm

"Luna.." Marvolo said softly reaching out to her "Its okay, your safe, he is safe. he's real he's alive" she cooed gently "come here" she offered her friend her hand "i'm here dont be scared."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:29 pm

Luna's eyes snapped towards Marvolo and she seemed to cower even more. "I can see that he is alive. He has a knack of...dying and coming back to life, doesn't he?" She murmured, digging her nails into her arms. The sound of Marvolo's voice speaking to her gently only made her think that she did the same to Kronos for years whilst she suffered in her home, the death of her family fresh in her mind. "I need..air and a drink...I-I will see you at the wedding..." Luna said, her skittish behaviour strange for the usually over confident Protector. However, there was an issue. They stood in front of the door making Luna feel even more contained with the 'brothers' behind her and Marvolo and Kronos in front. "M-May I get past, Marv?"
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:34 pm

Kronos looked haggard. He was older than most of his counterparts, although he'd been frozen. He was woken up before. He intended to find Luna, the battle had erupted when he arrived. Caught in the onslaught he never found her. He was fifteen years older than the others, simply as he lived them not been frozen.

Kronos hardly remembered anything. He was broken in more ways than one. He realised Marvolo had shown him to everyone. He looked like a deer caught in headlights.

He rubbed his right arm. His head slowly looking upwards. He barely remembered Marvolo. Only what he'd been shown, told and heard. He met everyone's look. "I...Urh...Hi...I uh...hi." He whispered. His voice strained, quiet. He tried again, his voice finding level.

His eyes, the usual green, no longer existed, a hollow colour showing. He shook, his arms flexed, his fists clenched and unclenched every few seconds. His face was pale, cheeks sunk inwards, and he was terribly thin. He saw a woman. His head suddenly burned in pain. Some memories burned his head. Her name...he thought...Luna. He looked at her...yet nothing happened. He didn't know what to say. His whole body trembled.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:55 pm

Marvolo soothed Kronos and nodded, gently leading him away from the door. As Luna dissapeared she said to the men "I'm sorry this is sudden its just we discussed the wedding..he felt ready.." she smiled meekly at them. 

Hades was on his way to see Remus when he spotted Luna fleeing the wrewolf's room. "Lu?" he called then before she coudl take another step too far the ancient vampie swooped in taking her by tghe waist he pulled her into a guest bedroom and shut the door. He held the trembling warrior for a moment speaking to her so she knew it was her old friend. "Luna whats got your so upset?" he said his deep voice lower so he wouldn't upset her.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:01 pm

Luna's attention got drawn to Kronos for a moment, hearing him speak after so many years almost brought her to her knees but the need to leave was so overpowering, she did not notice Hades in front of her. ''Hell?" She murmured, a nickname she had not used in years to address to man. She fell into his arms, a sob threatening to escape her lips. ''K-Kronos...He lives, Hell...He lives and Marvolo has been looking after him all these years!" Luna whimpered, gripping her forearms even tighter. "He doesn't remember anything. Whilst I have to remember seeing my youngest child die right before my eyes every single day! What is it with Grimms constantly disappearing? Do you think his brother lives and knows that his own wife lies beside my child's grave?!" Luna then stared at the ground. "I was getting better, Hell...I was forgetting...and now it's all back and I fear that I cannot handle this..."
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Artimec Grimm Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:09 pm

Kronos felt Marvolo soothing him but his gaze had faded. He allowed himself to be guided to a chair, as he sat their he fell deeper inside himself. Losing himself to his blurred memories. Luna...Luna...Luna...Luna...Luna...Luna... his mind echoed. Tormenting him with scraps of memories.
Wedding bells.
Laughter.
Rage.
Children.
children? I...she...Children...my wife.
Reaper Artimec Grimm
Reaper Artimec Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs: Grimm Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:21 pm

Marvolo cupped his chin and made her old friend look at her "Thats Luna" she said softly so she wouldn't startle him. "Remember we talked about luna? i showed you pictures and my memories" 

--

Hades held her tight and nodded against her hair "She came to me last night and told me Kronos was alive. He is regaining his memories my moon. it will just take time. but you dont need to do this alone. i'm here. i've always been here. I lost my family too. Rhea returned to me but Cad..Cadence..." he trailed off his dark eyes lowering.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:53 pm

Morana couldn't say anything before her twin sister left her alone with her two daughters. "Hey, you two," she said, putting on one of her genuine smiles. Well, as genuine as it gets. Morana could hardly remember, how to truly genuinely smile. She always had a secret, little thing to hide. But her children, Remus and her sister were able to at least make her smile. And that counted. "What do you think of my dress?" she asked teasingly.

"It's beautiful," Sophie mumbled just so she could say something. She felt like a teenager and was angry at herself for it, but there was nothing she could do. "Mom? Promise you won't change..."
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:59 pm

Mariya frowned at Sophie "fifty years she was with the wolf and she didnt change sophie. i think you can relax" Mariya hated the idea of her mother changing for her new husband but even there dad didnt change her she didnt think anyuthing could. 

Corvinus knocked on morana's door a small package in his hand. As a small pink haired girl answered he chuck;ed "Hey mar is your mom dressed?" "Oh yeah come in..Momma Corvy is here" she said introducing the vampire. 

Corvinus' eyes widened as he stepped into the room taking in the way the woman looked. "In all my centuries of seeing brides wed i dont think i've ever seen someone look as beautiful as you" he grinned, "I come bearing gifts."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:06 pm

Morana smirked at herself in the mirror, knowing her daughters could see clearly how she felt about the changing situation. "You cannot make something blossom once it got rotten, my dear. Remember that," she finally told Sophie as she heard the knock. 

Before she could get to the door, Mariya answered for her. Hearing Corvinus' compliment, she rolled her eyes. "I bet you tell that to every bride you meet," she replied "Gifts? What for?" she asked, surprised. Gifts were included in this stuff?
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:19 pm

Corvinus laughed as he walked up behind her "Well one is from me" he said kissing her cheek as he looked at her in the mirror "And the other is from your husband to be, he asked me to be the messenger since he cant see the bride till she walks downt he aisle" 

He handed her the box from remus, inside was a pair of sapphire and silver earrings with a note that read "Something borrowed..something blue" and the second box held a circlet with a drop of amythest to fall over her brow, the same colour of her dress with a note that read "Something new.." 
the circlet:
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:29 pm

She smiled at seeing the gifts. "Well, if I didn't until today, now I for sure feel like a queen," she said finally, as she put the jewelry on its place. "Thank you."
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:32 pm

"Dont thank me, thank your husband." he grinned then slid a hand over her wrist, a single gauntlet appeared, small and well made with a raven engraved on it "i forged this for you my dear. like remuus i agreed that you should feel like the queen you are" 

Mariya smiled at the vampire and her mother "its perfect mama"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:40 pm

Hades held her tight and nodded against her hair "She came to me last night and told me Kronos was alive. He is regaining his memories my moon. it will just take time. but you dont need to do this alone. i'm here. i've always been here. I lost my family too. Rhea returned to me but Cad..Cadence..." he trailed off his dark eyes lowering.

Luna wrapped her arms tight around Hades' waist, keeping her face in his chest much like she used to with Sirius. "I have waited 52 years, in fact, longer and he returns now? I do not know if I can do it. My heart has been broken too many times and I was getting better..." The mention of his late wife made her cup his cheek with a saddened smile. "I know, Hell...and like you are there for me, I have been there for you. I do wish she hadn't left the world so soon as I hadn't seen you happy in so long.."
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emrys Valkyrie Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:03 pm

Hades stroked her head "he's back luna you have a miracle, you can kiss him, hold him love him. don't let it pass you by."
Emrys Valkyrie
Emrys Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:55 pm

Luna frowned and stared down at her hands. "But his family, he has a long history of just disappearing. I know he doesn't mean to but how do I know he won't do it again?" She murmured, pain thick in her voice.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Artimec Grimm Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:55 pm

Wife...Children ...Wife...children...Wife...children.

Two words that echoed inside his head. He raised his arm, rubbing away the blood from his nose. His arm returning the chair. He gripped it as he hauled himself to his feet. His eyes were glazed over, like he was asleep. Disconnected. He took slow steps, heading for the kitchen. His staggered walk making him seem fragile. He stumbled as he walked, his hand catching the door frame. Voices. Hers.
DISAPPEARED. AGAIN.
He tried to speak, yet no words formed. His hands held the frame. "Disa...p-p-ppea...red?...no no no no nonono....Ta...taken...Taken..." His fragile words spoke. "Taken..." he walked forward, before ambling backwards, slumping against the wall. Sliding to the floor. He whispered. "Didnt leave...was taken...didn't leave...was taken..." over and over. His hands covering his face.
Reaper Artimec Grimm
Reaper Artimec Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs: Grimm Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Black Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:05 pm

At the sight of everyone busting in and Marvolo bringing Kronos in Sirius' lips morphed into a smile, before he started looking around, when everyone had their eyes on Kronos Sirius gave a pat on Remus' back and disappeared.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Character sheet
Jobs: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:17 pm

Remus felt his brother dissapeared, he turned to Marvolo "Sister, can you take Kronos somewhere he will be safe..i would like to marry my fiance now" he said with a grin. He clapped Kronos on the back "be well my friend." before slipping out the door. He walked down the hall to Morana's room "Corvinus, my friend Is my beloved ready?" 

Corvinus looked up from his place behind his friend with a laugh "She is a Queen Remus." 

"She always has been my queen..." he said softer with a smile "Good then let us go get married." 

He walked down the hall so as not to see her before it was time, Marvolo appeared after taking Kronos to a safe place and offered the wolf her arm. "Shall we?" she asked with a smile. 

Remus took her arm and together they walked down to the forest outside the house, strings of lights and floating candles lined the walk way taking them to the the ceremony space. Music began to play as he stepped towards the space and grinned at there friends, some soliders, some people they had gathered over the years together. 

Remus walked down the aisle with Marvolo, stopping at the alter he kissed his soon to be sister on the brow and they parted ways. As marvolo took her place beside where her twin would stand Remus left the space he would have given to Sirius open, because no one could be his best man but he, and as the eyes turned to the back of the space, the music began to play and the assembled guests wrose to there feet. 

--

Hades smiled against Luna's forhead "He's a good man and he loves you my little moon. I know that if you give him a chance he will do you the justice you deserve. Now i hear music playing. lets go see our friends wed." 

Hades took Luna's arm and led the way walking down the aisle to there place. He held her hand protectively. 

-- 

Corvinus grinned a bit broader "its time Morana..." he stepped back and bowed "May i have the honor of escorting you down the aisle my lady?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:40 am

Morana took one last glance at herself in the mirror as she heard Corvinus telling her it was time. She looked at the woman in the mirror. She seemed so familiar yet she was like a stranger. She was young and beautiful. Yet her eyes told completely different story. Morana remembered the very first time she did this. Remus walked her down the aisle back than. She used to have friends. The World seemed so much more bright. Less complicated. But she wouldn't have it any other way now. "I'm ready," she stepped out of her room, feeling like she was sixteen all over again, she accepted Corvinus' arm, ready to enter marriage for the second time.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:55 am

Corvinus took her arm leading her down to the ceremony space, the lights cast there ghostly glow on the vampire he escorted making her look unearthly beautiful. The music swelled as the attendents stood, some gasped, some out right stared at Morana as he led her down the aisle, handing her off to Remus, the vampire bowed to them both before slipping off to his seat. 

Remus felt his eyes go wide and his jaw drop as he beheld his gorgeous fiance. "You look amazing" he whispered as they turned to face Dellen who stood as officiant over the ceremony, she opened the ceremony with the tradional ballads her voice carrying out over the grounds of people before she raised her hands calling attention back to her with a grace that came from centuries of teaching. 

"Do you, Remus John Lupin take this woman, Morana Arachne Gaunt to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Remus looked into Morana's eyes "Until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, until the rivers run dry and the mountains blow like in the wind like leaves, I take you as my wife, my parter, my mate....I do" 

Smiling Dellen turned to Morana, "Do you Morana Arachne Gaunt take Remus John Lupin to be your lawfully wedded Husband?"
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:30 am

Morana kept her usually cold and distant expression in her face as she walked down the aisle, but her eyes, much older, than her forever young body, were filled with so many positive emotions as she looked at her husband-to-be. She didn't really notice anyone else. It was just him and her. Her best friend, her lost friend, her forbidden love that found his way back to her despite everything. As he spoke his promise, she felt like her speech will be clumsy and weird. But there were things she needed to say.

"I remember meeting you, all those decades ago. I remember losing you. But most of all, I remember you coming back to me over a grave of someone I loved and you hated. You came back to me, when I lost everything. And despite the fact I willingly sent you away before, I promise you, that I will never let you go again, until the day the moon stops watching over us at night, until the time will put an end to our timeless lives, until the darkness itself will take me away from you," she told him, her little confession she so rarely gave to anyone. "I do." She added after few seconds of silence.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2