Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Wedding of Morana Gaunt and Remus Lupin (Open to All)

+8
Kronos Grimm
Luna Valkyrie
Marvolo Gaunt
Sirius Black
Addinson Saphine Rosier
Rhea Amber Grimm
Morana Gaunt
Remus Lupin
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Wedding of Morana Gaunt and Remus Lupin (Open to All)  Empty The Wedding of Morana Gaunt and Remus Lupin (Open to All)

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:19 pm

The Wedding of Morana Gaunt and Remus Lupin (Open to All)  Tumblr_mdjwcoI0Fu1rlnjw2o1_1280

Remus stood in his bedroom at his parent's old house, the house he had raised three children, the house he had adopted a second son in. The house he had loved his first wife in, he never thought he would marry again, that anyone could love him as she had. But since the day Morgan died, Morana had been unfailing and unshakeable in her support. Now over fifty years later, he was to marry her, his best friend, in the backyard he grew up in. Things had finally come full circle, and after everything...Remus Lupin was finally happy.

Glancing at the old photograph sitting on the dresser his smile saddened, the photo showed him with James and Sirius and the three of them laughing, probably at a rude joke of Sirius'. He thought of Sirius and on the day he burried him, holding Marvolo as she sobbed and screamed into his chest for hours beside her husband's grave, his best friend his brother, his first love...

Sighing he fixed his necktie in the mirror, his fingers skillful in the way they tied the knot, he slid onto his wrist an old cuff Sirius had given them when they were students. He glanced again in the mirror...soon it would be time.

Guests: All are welcome, so long as you are related to the bride or groom, or invited. If you are unsure if you are welcome please owl. You may roll play arriving and getting ready for this wonderful affair.

Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

The Wedding of Morana Gaunt and Remus Lupin (Open to All)  Empty Re: The Wedding of Morana Gaunt and Remus Lupin (Open to All)

Post by Morana Gaunt Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:26 am

Morana stared at herself in a mirror. Last time she did this, she was freshly sixteen. Her future seemed lined up. She was young, promising Death Eater marrying one of her own. She had beautiful white gown and she could never imagine having a wedding ever again. It was only her and Barty. For the rest of their lives, however long they would be. It was Remus who took her down the aisle. The best friend she was soon about to lose, just like her husband. Little did she know, that future didn't have for her and Barty even a decade together. As beautiful as the first years were, Azkaban split the marriage more, than Morana was willing to admit. Even now. 

Despite her loneliness, despite all the differences young couple developed, Morana was faithful to Barty till the day he died. And some time after. But even the queen of loneliness herself couldn't rule her lands alone forever. Years took away a lot, leaving only dirty blood on her hands and heavy guilt in her heart. And she could live with it. It was who she was. Who she always will be. Yet, when long lost Remus gave her second chance, she felt a little bit of her misery go away. He could make her smile again. He gave her his trust again. And ha was there when no one else was. Five long decades he spent by her side. Now it was time to walk down the aisle again. But he will be the one waiting at its end this time.

Morana's dress was dark, in shades of black and purple. White would not be appropriate fo so many reasons. "Marvolo?" Morana called for her sister. She needed to make sure she looked perfect. Remus deserved nothing less after all.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The Wedding of Morana Gaunt and Remus Lupin (Open to All)  Empty Re: The Wedding of Morana Gaunt and Remus Lupin (Open to All)

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:25 am

Amber checked herself in the mirror one last time before she called out, "I'll meet you there," to her father. She then picked up her silver bag which went nicely with her simple green dress before turning on the spot and disappearing with a loud crack.

When she appeared again, she was standing outside the venue. Entering, she smiled softly as she took in the room. She didn't know Remus or Morana very well, but her father was good friends with the groom and she was definitely happy for them both. She wasn't sure where she was supposed to sit, so she stood off to the side near the door to wait for someone to let her know or for her father to arrive.
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Wolfclaw Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:34 am

Luna had a hard time leaving the house after most of her family laid beneath the earth at the end of her large land but she knew she had to support her dear friend, Remus. She let out a heavy sigh, her fingers dancing along the dresses that were pushed deep into her closet. She found a red dress that Celeste had designed and a small smile met her lips and she knew it was the dress she had to wear. It was short, the colour of blood that softened down at the bottom into a dark shade of red and whenever she moved, you could hear a soft crackle of flames that signified passion and love. It was fitting for a wedding.

Staring at the door, chewing at her bottom lip, she glanced back at the empty house and whimpered softly under her breath. Not only had her family died but all the animals that filled the house and it broke her heart that the house was so quiet and lifeless. Luna took a sharp breath and cleared the dark thoughts from her mind, pushing herself to leave the house and she apparated to the venue. Her heels clicked against the floor and she took in the sight, having her heart set on finding Remus before she went to bid Morana good luck. She quickly found Remus' room and her knuckles hit the wooden door shyly, calling out to her old friend.

"Remus?"
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:50 am

Marvolo came from the bathroom fastening earrings to her lobes and stopped short. "Oh Morana.." she breathed as she drank in her sister's appearance "You look like a Queen"

Remus looked up when a knock on the door roused him from his thoughts, opening the door he gave a start "Luna!" he exclaimed "I didnt think you'd come!"

Hades apparatted to the party and enjoyed a smoke before his daughter arrived. As she appeared he stepped forward offering an arm to his little girl "You look beautiful rhea" he said softly, the tattooed man clad in a plain black tuxedo.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:01 pm

Luna's head shot up at the sound of the door opening and there she saw one of her dearest friends. ''Remus..'' She breathed out and for the first time in a long time, she smiled. ''And miss your wedding day? You must have me mistaken for someone else.'' She teased and without hesitation, threw herself forward and wrapped her arms around his waist. ''I'm sorry I did not come sooner...I have missed you dearly.''
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:24 am

Morana smiled nervously at her sister's comment. "Queen of darkness," she whispered and looked out of the window to see who came. "They are all here for him. I never really thought I'll miss having real friends. I guess I'm getting old," she smiled again, this time with hint of sadness that within another second disappeared behind her perfect mask. "What if he leaves me, Marv? What if now, when everyone is back, he just leaves me behind?" she voiced her biggest fear to her sister. "I can't lose him again. I am selfish, but I just can't."

Sophie was sitting on the bar, drink in her hand, her high heel boots hanging in the air since the chair was much higher, than Sophie could use. She wore simple black dress highlighted with bloody red accessories, her lipstick included. She scanned her surroundings, genuinely curious who will come today. She gave her brother sarcastic smirk and quickly tried to find her sister in the crowd.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Addinson Saphine Rosier Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:10 am

Addinson looked around the hallway before she walked further, she was trying to find her aunt's dressing room. She had tried knocking on several doors but she got no reply, there was only so many rooms left so she now quietly walked around to hear voices. She now stood in front of a room that she heard muffled voices behind it. Addinson looked left and right into the hallway before she knocked on the door. "knock, knock" She waited patiently for an answer so she could walk in.
Addinson Saphine Rosier
Addinson Saphine Rosier

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Black Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:04 pm

Standing still against a tree, Sirius watched with attention as every person moved around busy with planning the wedding. Inside he knew was Marvolo and Remus, two of the four people he most cared for in the entire world, and he had to get to Remus. He had to see him before his best friend remarried especially considering who he was marrying. It wasn't a sweetheart ravenclaw now, but the manipulative bitch Sirius called his sister-in-law. Alas, fifty years of soul searching and training allowed Sirius to somewhat forget Morana's mistakes over the course of her life, no longer paying attention to things that happened before Voldemort took over.

Soon a gust of wind blew the tree the leaves falling like rain and with the wind passing the shadow beneath the tree disappeared without trace, only leaving the backdoor open on his run in. In a matter of seconds Sirius had inspected all empty rooms and soon found Remus'. Before a breath could be taken by either Remus or Luna, Sirius was inside the room, the door remained closed and he leaned against it a hood covering his face and the scent of death covering up Padfoot's smell. "Howdy," Sirius whispered, his voice now much deeper and gravelly from before unable to be recognized from a simple whisper.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Character sheet
Jobs: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:18 am

Remus smiled at Luna and pulled her into the room, he hugged her again tightly then kissed her brow. He opened his mouth to speak when the stench of death filled the room, his eyes flashed from yellow to red then there natural bright blue as he raised them to the intruder. Faster then the average wolf or vampire he pivoted on his heal, turning to grab the sword above his fireplace, in one fluid motion the sword was drawn and the tip under the intruder's chin. "Who. Are. You." he growled deeply. 

__

Marvolo rushed to her sister and pulled her into a hug "hush, he loves you Morana. he has loved you. he asked you to marry him after everyone came back. your the one he wants"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Black Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:50 am

Just as Remus stopped talking the blade shattered as Sirius moved at amazing speed his hand having simply clutched the sword. Inclining his head forward he grinned madly as he placed a finger on Remus' forehead, "You don't recognize me?" his white eyes staring at Remus'.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:57 pm

Luna smiled up at Remus and felt a burst of happiness shoot through her when the kiss landed upon her brow. It had been so long for human interaction and she clung to the feeling dearly. The smell was filled with death, something she was most familiar with and she longed for her gauntlets, now resting on Artemis' forearms. She took a step back, body hunched over slightly as she inspected the person, brows furrowed. It seemed a personal moment so she took another step back, resting against the fire place with narrowed eyes. Luna's mind threatened to drift off but she latched onto the figure touching Remus' forehead, making her feel strangely at ease despite not recognizing them.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:44 am

"He loved me once before. Not the same way. But he still did. It didn't take much for him to walk away," Morana replied in whisper. She hated admitting how much past could hurt sometimes. "I just... if he leaves... I am not a good person. I never was. But that woman, who I will be if he leaves... even I don't want to meet her," she added when soft knock on the door came. "Come in!" Morana called towards the door, waiting for whoever decided to come.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:13 pm

Remus cursed as the sword was broken. As the intruder poked his forhead his eyes widened, the act was so familiar and even after fifty years he couldn't forget. Reaching forward he ripped back the man's hood and a strangled cry caught in his throat. He grasped the man by the shoulders and hugged him roughly his hand fisting in the long hair. "Sirius!" He managed go get out "good gods sirius I knew you couldn't be dead.." He pulled back smiling stupidelly at his best friend, his brother and the man he once was in love with.

--

Marvolo scowled at her sister sourly "you know if you trult fear this call off the wedding Mors, don't ruin your day with such talk when you know he loves you. Your meant to be together. And the fact you
Are both immortal and be wants to spend the rest of hos days as your husband should mean something. He's giving up alot, he will be shunned, made to be an outcast more then ever, he will be the dark queen's consort snd he will be made to suffer for it. Remus knows all this and still chose you."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Black Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:55 pm

Grabing the man's hair Sirius pulled his brother's head against his pressing their foreheads together as he stared at his eyes, his own changing to the amber like eyes of padfoot, "Ello Moony," he whispered and smirked afterwards.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:19 pm

Remus stared back into his eyes, his eyes turning yellow and he could feel it as there inner beasts rejoiced at there reunion. "My brother, how is it that you live, why have you left me alone all these years?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:08 pm

"In that case we have to win and make sure there is nobody, who would dare to give him hell," Morana replied, smile returning to her face. "So, did I miss anything or am I ready?" she asked finaly, taking deep breath.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:15 pm

Smiling with relief she kissed the backs of her sister's hands "No darling, you are perfect"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:43 pm

Luna couldn't believe her eyes, fresh pain struck her chest as she watched one of her friends who she thought dead appear. Covering her mouth to stifle the sob that threatened to escape, she watched the pair reunite. "S-Siri?" She whispered softly, her voice cracking ever so slightly. "You're alive...My gods, you're alive..." Taking a step back so she was firmly pressed against the wall to stop her legs from giving way, Luna blinked multiple times expecting Sirius' form to disappear like it had so many times in her drunken nights.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Black Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:57 pm

"Think Remus," Sirius said and grinned widely as he took a step back, "I am dead," he added before he turned to Luna "Quite so Luna, I am here aren't I," he asked not wanting an answer, "Have you missed me for these past fifty two years?" he chuckled.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:02 pm

Luna stepped forward, gaining her strength and she shoves him, knowing it'd barely move him before throwing herself into his arms. ''You fool! Of course I missed you. I begged every day to the Gods that you and everyone else would return to me. I suppose one wish came true." She murmured into his neck, breathing in his scent that she had missed.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:57 pm

Unable to contain his joy remus let out a barking laugh and hugged them both, his face nuzzled into Luna's neck. "Gods almighty Luna said it better then i could" he said hugging them tightly then letting go he leaned over her and kissed Sirius chastly on the lips and stood back. "Well if you had to be away atleast thank you for coming to my wedding. I woke up today over joyed to know by this evening Morana will be my wife, and now my brother has returned."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirius Black Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:09 pm

Sirius wrapped his long arms around Luna welcoming Remus afterwards, smiling at his sign of affection, "I came back from the dead and I brought someone with me," he winked, "You'll see him after the wedding," he added, "And yes, marrying Morana. Never expected it. Not just Morana, but you remarrying," he said honestly, "So happy I was invited," he teased and then laughed.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:33 pm

Luna basked in the comfort of her friend's arms, nuzzling Remus in return. ''I say everything better, my dear." She said cheekily, her mood lightening up quickly at the presence of the two. She furrowed her brow at Sirius' words, looking up at him with confusion before looking over at Remus. "Yes, quite true. I never thought you'd marry Morana but I am happy nonetheless."
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:08 pm

A knock on the door caused Marvolo's smile to widen, Mariya stuck her head int he door eyes closed "Auntie, your friend is here you told me to fetch you. is mommy ready?" "yes love come in" she said. Mariya slid into the room pulling sophie behind her and oepend her eyes with a squeal. "Mama! she rushed across the room wrapping her arms around Morana 'you look beautiful." 

"Girls look after your mum i need to attend to remus and then we'll go get these two lovers married." she grinned and kissed morana's cheek again she slipped from the room. In the hallway stood her old friend Kronos, looking uncomfortable and a bit anxious in his suit. She slid her hands down his arms smiling "Its okay brother" she whispered to him and kissed his brow "Come on" she took his hand and led him down the hall,  a month ago she found him wandering in the territory that once belonged to the nexus. 

Slowly she reminded the traumatized man who he was, and now it was time. Knocking on the door to Remus'  room she didn't wait and oepend the door to her friends old bedroom and saw not just luna but sirius inside. "Guys..." she said with a smile "I brought someone for you..." 

Leading Kronos into the room she closed the door behind  them "he's been through alot. i've been healing him best i could and reminding him who he is, he doesnt totally remmber his life but....well..."Remus..Sirius...Luna.. say hello to your brother and husband..say hello to Kronos" 

Remus took in the new comer in shocked silence, his best friends were all returning from the dead.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next