Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Taste of Poison (sophie)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Taste of Poison (sophie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Taste of Poison (sophie)

Post by Sophia Gaunt Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:48 pm

"Well, it does scare me," Sophie said. She was terrified of herself, of what she holds back, of whom she would become if she let it all out. There was a fire in her heart, burning and burning, ready to burn everything that tries to touch it. Touch her.

Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: On the run
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Rosier Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:25 am

Sage shook her head tucking a strand of red hair behind her ear "let me help you see that your powerful " she cooed "and that power even though its dark it's beautiful."

Sage Rosier
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:14 pm

Dark? Sage's words crept into Sophie's mind. So far, all she heard was about being weak for not being dark enough. But on the other hand, all the unspoken rage and jealousy, all those tears of pain. Her adoptive family didn't try to make her feel like someone less. Sophie knew they never did. And yet, in the shadow of illusive Morana Gaunt, always perfect lady Magali, powerful and always strong Marcus, genius such as Barty, talented and loved by everyone Lily, charming and clever James and even her biological brother Harry, poor little baby who got everything just because Tom attacked him and not her. It was so unfair. Why couldn't it be her to speak to snakes? Why couldn't it be her, the one people liked and admired? It never mattered how strong and powerfull Sophie was. At the end of the day, he was the weakest link anyway. In both of her families. And that itself made darkness of her heart grow stronger and stronger. She could feel it now, when she thought about it. "I don't want to see it. I've seen enough. I want the world to see. And regret they forgot I exist," she growled in the end.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Rosier Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:20 pm

Sage looked into those fierce eyes and part of her saw her future. She knew where she needed to be and the next few moments would decide it "Then i shall help you show them all.." her voice was low and her hand slid to sophie's shoulder then down her back pressing into her spine she pressed there bodies together. Her other hand slid down sophie's chin "You are meant to be a Queen..a sovereign of shadows.." she leaned in closer never once dropping her gaze "Together we will ensure no one forgets you ever again...you will burn like a fire and the world will perish in your blaze."

Slowly she pulled her in and kissed her, her eyes falling shut she locked lips with the girl, a shiver of joy running up her spine.
Sage Rosier
Sage Rosier
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:43 am

There was something in Sage's voice that made Sophie feel calm and in peace. She had strange power to calm down the ocean of anger constantly drowning Sophie from the inside. She could believe her words. She wanted to believe them. What she didn't expect, were her lips on hers. Sophie forze in shock for a split of a second before returning the kiss without really thinking what she was doing. It seemed natural. Just like Sage's words. It took a while for Sophie to realize, what was happening. She pulled of, clearly shocked. "What did just happen?" she asked into nowhere.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Rosier Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:09 am

As she pulled back in shock she couldn't hide her amusement as the girl looked at her "I kissed you.." she said her tone almost melodic "and you kissed me back"
Sage Rosier
Sage Rosier
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:01 pm

"Why would I do that?" Sophie asked more herself than Sage as she took a step back. Whatever it was, it was going too fast. And her head was spinning.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:07 pm

"because your drawn to me, as i am drawn to you" she smiled a bit her eyes glowing like the candle light around them. "Don't be so scared Sophia"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:46 am

"I only just met you, isn't it a little too early?" she asked, unsure of her own actions. But her eyes gave away her fear. She didn't like to be close to people. People could hurt her. And they did. They almost always did.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Rosier Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:05 am

Pressing her against the stacks she slid a hand under Sophie's chin "Hush darling, time is a concept, your attracted to me. You can't deny it." her hands ran up sophie's sides slowly "i see you for who you are. What you will be. " she pulled sophie's head to her and kissed her hard and possessively "you'll see, this is what you want...stay as long as you want too but be sure no one sees you leave" she took a step back and the candles went out bathing them in darkness, when the light returned sophie was alone.
Sage Rosier
Sage Rosier
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2