Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Taste of Poison (sophie)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Taste of Poison (sophie) Empty Taste of Poison (sophie)

Post by Sage Rosier Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:30 pm

Sage slid down from her hiding place in the viaducts, her colourful black hair flowing in the breeze. Dropping to the ground she caught sight of a familiar redhead she had been observing, the girl humming to herself danced over to her. "Why so sullen lady crouch?" She said running a hand over sophies shoulders, "i see you sitting sadly"
Sage Rosier
Sage Rosier
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Taste of Poison (sophie) Empty Re: Taste of Poison (sophie)

Post by Sophia Gaunt Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:39 pm

Sophie was lost in her thoughts. It was quite funny actually, her of all people, the girl who was so excited for Wolfclaw, will probably never properly walk it's halls. Instead, she will stay here, in a land full of unicorns. But knowing what she is leaving behind, it made her a little sad. Despite the fact she needed it. "Well hello," Sophie replied. "You are one of the Rosier siblings, right?" she asked politely.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: On the run
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Rosier Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:42 pm

"Indeed" she said sitting beside her looking at the sky " but you do not answer me pretty girl, why are you sad?"
Sage Rosier
Sage Rosier
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:45 pm

Sophie chuckled bitterly. "Well, in case my name didn't give me away yet... I just lost my father. Second one actually. I am pretty talented in collection dead parents. It's my special talent. Apparently, one and only I possess," she pointed out, her voice full of sarcasm and bitterness. She still wasn't sure how to deal with all this.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Rosier Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:49 pm

Looking at her she nodded "three parents gonr now..four if you count your mamas vampirism. Do not be alarmed i see things i know things. I shall speak to none of what i know, i know if i do you will kill me." She smiled pleasently. "Your papa has passed on...but you will fight in his memory? You are strong like a valkyrie."
Sage Rosier
Sage Rosier
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:54 pm

"Wait what?!" Sophie bursted, maybe a little too loud. "Mama is... what?!" One part of Sophie was angry. How could she keep this as a secret from them. The other part, however, quickly answered, that this was just something her mother would do.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Rosier Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:59 pm

She looked up at the ginger "oh sophie im sorry..." She said "i worry about you i do..i see you i see you often i dont know why.. " standing up she held out a hand cloaked in black gloves "will you come with me?"
Sage Rosier
Sage Rosier
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:02 pm

Sophie wasn't sure how she felt about the whole thing. "There is nothing to be sorry about. My mother managed to die and not inform us about it. Which sound about exactly lke her," she pointed out. With narrowed eyebrow, she accepted the girl's hand and nodded slightly. She didn't know why. This Rosier was strange. Just like all of them, yet in the different way.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Rosier Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:18 pm

Sage smiled and lowered her gaze to hide the rising blush, something inside of her thrilled at holding the redheads hand. Leading her back to the castle she pulled her along to a tower, looking to her she stopped on the stairs "we only just met but you need to give me a tiny fraction of trist.. Can you do that?"
Sage Rosier
Sage Rosier
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:38 pm

She was very strange. That was all Sophie could think of at that very moment. Nodding slightly, unsure of what was going to happen, she waited.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Rosier Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:30 pm

Smiling she nodded a bit and squeezed her hand "Stay close" taking out her wand she pressed the tip to the railing of the stair case they stood on "Knowledge is power, power is pain if you do not understand...dont make me explain" she hummed light shimmered up the stair railing from the wand, pocketing her wand she glanced at Sophie before looking back front and stepping forward..and disappearing.

Sage appeared in the secret library of Rowena ravenclaw, the walls draped in blue and duvets scattered over arm chairs and tables. She turned and pulled Sophie through catching her as she stumbled into her arms and smiled at her red companion "Welcome to Ravenclaw's secret library"
Sage Rosier
Sage Rosier
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:37 pm

Sophie didn't ask anything. Something told her it would be pointless. Sage seemed to have her own World. As they entered place, that she never heard about, she was quite amazed. "It's beautiful," she said only, looking around. "Does it have dark magic as well?" she asked, looking at the covers of different books.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Rosier Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:46 pm

Sage grinned darkly her eyes dancing mischeviously "a lesser known fact of lady ravenclaw her daughter had an affair with lord slytherin's son..and along the way the boy created a section in this library with texts of power, terrible ledgers full of dark magic.." she pulled Sophie along through the winding shelves, the library sensing there presence let music play and she twirled her towards her till the girl stood in front of her, her arms across her stomach there hands clasped as Sage held her, her lips at Sophie's ear "anything you could desire is hidden here my lady" she said leaving a small and daring kiss below sophie's ear. They stood before in front of a forboding black gate settled between two book shelves, two torches on either side of the entrance burning green fire danced to life as rolling energy of dark magic permiated from the hidden sanctuary.
Sage Rosier
Sage Rosier
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:05 pm

Sage's voice was like a soft wind in Sophie's ears. She had that way of talk, where you would jump from the window if she told you to. Seeing Slytherin chamber, she felt familiar warmth just like at home, where, given her parents former house, everything was Slytherin made. "I love this place," she said, barely hiding excitement, as she searched the shelves for what would catch her eye the most.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Rosier Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:11 pm

She followed her into the sanctuary down the shelves of hidden dark magick and watched Sophie come alive amongst the shades of emerald green. "This library has contributions from many of hogwarts alumni" she said sitting on a table "including your father"
Sage Rosier
Sage Rosier
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:16 pm

Sophie gently stroked pieces of parchment, genuine curiosity in her eyes. It was the same curiosity with which Lily Evans used to do her homeworks and other kinds of schoolwork, for she, as a muggleborn, was eager to learn as much as possible about this new, amazing World. Of course Sophie did not know that. And she was never going to. Lily was someone she knew from one picture. A stranger, with whom she shared so much and yet almost nothing. "My daddy?" she asked, for the first time since that day, feeling her tears on the edge. She didn't know why now, here or in front of this girl. She didn't show weakness to anyone. Not to people she barely met anyway. Except for this strange girl standing close.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Rosier Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:21 pm

She nodded her eyes were clear and unfogged by judgement as she watched the red haired girl closely "he came here as student and when he was pretending to be professor moody" inclining her head respectfully "yes i know about that as well...i know alot of things I shouldn't..i also know your afraid to let people see your sad."
Sage Rosier
Sage Rosier
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:24 pm

"Upset is an emotion specific to those, who care," Sophie quoted her mama in a whisper. "And those who care, they get hurt. They get stabbed in the back. I don't want to be that person," she said. "So, when you know so much, you probably also know she is here, in the castle... mama I mean. Did she or aunt Marvolo ever see this place?" Sophie asked, curious and also trying to send all the sadness away as fast as it came.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Rosier Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:26 pm

Getting to her feet she closed the distance between them in seconds "he was your father Violet your allowed to care" she hugged her tightly "Emotions give us power and conviction we need them for certain spells and powerful acts, its okay to feel them"
Sage Rosier
Sage Rosier
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:29 pm

"It's okay, when you can control them. And I am not Violet. Violet is the girl who died in her crib the night Voldemort came into the Potter's house. I used to believe she was still in there somewhere, it was nice to pretend. But she is not. Violet is a dream of future that never happened," she said, speaking of Violet as someone else, her voice distant.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Rosier Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:32 pm

"You are sophie, you are violet" Sage said dismissively "you are the past the present the future you will be everything you ever were meant to be and ever wanted but first you must accept violet is apart of you" she put a finger under Sophies chin so she would look at her "you are a crouch but you are also a potter. most importantly you belong to yourself and that is powerful"
Sage Rosier
Sage Rosier
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:36 pm

"Why did you bring me here?" Sophie asked, feeling sudden rage rising up her chest for reason she was quite unable to determine. There were so many hidden feelings inside her, waiting for explosion. Sophie could feel it. It was only matter of time before she won't be able to hide it anymore.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Rosier Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:42 pm

" I am a seer, I see many things pain suffering and joy. I know when i should show someone this place if they havent found it on there own. Your the first person i ever knew I should show this secret library too. true i do not know you Sophie Crouch but I do see you and unlike other people what I see does not scare me."
Sage Rosier
Sage Rosier
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Gaunt Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:48 pm

"Well, it does scare me," Sophie said. She was terrified of herself, of what she holds back, of whom she would become if she let it all out. There was a fire in her heart, burning and burning, ready to burn everything that tries to touch it. Touch her.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Rosier Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:25 am

Sage shook her head tucking a strand of red hair behind her ear "let me help you see that your powerful " she cooed "and that power even though its dark it's beautiful."
Sage Rosier
Sage Rosier
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next