Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Flesh, Blood, And Bone (Death Eaters Only)

+4
Marvolo Gaunt
Peter Pettigrew
Cedric Diggory
Lord Voldemort
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Flesh, Blood, And Bone (Death Eaters Only) Empty Flesh, Blood, And Bone (Death Eaters Only)

Post by Lord Voldemort Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:54 am

Only Adult death eaters and select few children DE that were invited are allowed to post here.

Voldemort looked too Wormtail who picked him up from the chair he laid in. After spending the last few months drinking unicorn blood and the blood of Guinevere Weasley he found his strength meager but visible. The door to his father's home was opened and his small body carried out to the field that led to the graveyard. Nagini followed closely swirling around there legs as Armen approached his face now masked his body now clad in his black death eater's robe. Bowing he took a knee before the dark lord "all has been prepared my lord, all that is needed now..is the boy." Voldemort hissed his approval finding not enough strength to speak as the moon shone down on the pale decayed flash he was forced to wear. The trio entered the graveyard to where the ritual would take place, the one that would return to him his power..the one that would give him life. Silence fell on the stones around them till a explosion of apparation could be heard and Armen turned wand drawn. Turning his red eyes on the two squirming forms only ten feet away the dark lord hissed to Wormtail, "Kill the spare"
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

House : Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Flesh, Blood, And Bone (Death Eaters Only) Empty Re: Flesh, Blood, And Bone (Death Eaters Only)

Post by Cedric Diggory Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:08 pm

"Take it! You deserve it more, Harry! Take it!" Cedric yelled over the heavy gusts of wind from the maze changing around them to the youngest champion at his side as they were face to face with the coveted cup that would bring an end to this tournament. While Cedric was all for winning, what Harry did for him with the roots only moments before showed that Harry should, if possible take the win. Sure he might catch some flack for it later, but he didn't care. "Together! We'll take it together!" Harry yelled back. The two of them ran for the cup and, reaching out, each grabbed a handle, disappearing with a loud POP!

Reappearing and landing hard on a grassy surface, Cedric and Harry both lost their grip on the cup, their landing impact sending it out of reach. Looking around, Cedric was surprised to find themselves in what appeared to be a graveyard. He didn't know why, but it was clear that the cup was a portkey... Getting up, he brushed himself off and walked over the the cup. "Harry, it's a portkey..." he uttered, but didn't get to say much more then that when he heard a loud hiss from somewhere on his right. Drawing his wand, Cedric pointed it at the man who had his wand drawn, pointed at him. "Who are you?" he demanded, moving to put himself between Harry and the men before them. "What do you want?!" he added, firmly.
Cedric Diggory
Cedric Diggory

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Flesh, Blood, And Bone (Death Eaters Only) Empty Re: Flesh, Blood, And Bone (Death Eaters Only)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:38 pm

As he and Cedric grabbed the cup, Harry felt a familiar feeling as they were transported away from the maze, and landed in seemingly in the middle of nowhere. Rolling as he fell Harry only stopped when he hit a statue, and groaned as he got up to his knees. Harry, it's a portkey... Harry heard Cedric's voice echo around before he took a good look at where they were: a graveyard. I've been here before... he muttered, "Cedric, I've been here before," he repeated, loud enough for his friend to hear this time, as he turned around to see a gravestone with the name Thomas Riddle. Backing up a bit, his hands ripping the weeds, Harry heard Cedric speak to someone. Standing up, Harry walked closer, and looked over the hufflepuff, seeing Pettigrew first. Just as his fists clenched and he was whipping out his wand as well, his eyes landed on a small skeletal body wrapped around in a hood, that forced him back to the ground in pain, as he held his scar with his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pettigrew Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:41 pm

Looking on as Harry and another boy arrived, Peter shivered slightly as he saw the chosen one, almost feeling the wrath the boy and his godfather shared. Nodding at the orders of Lord Voldemort, he aimed his wand at the boy, "Avada Kedavra," he uttered the curse and watched as the green fluid streaked from his wand and flew towards the badger.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Diggory Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:28 pm

Harry's words and cries of pain reached Cedric's ears like a clap of thunder following a lightning strike. Turning to look at his young friend and brother Templar, he was just about to ask if he was alright, when everything went black...

As the green light of the Killing Curse reached the Hufflepuff, the force of it knocked Cedric off his feet, flinging him a several feet away. Landing on his back, the boys lightless eyes stared up into the darkening sky of early evening...
Cedric Diggory
Cedric Diggory

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:01 pm

Squirming on the floor, Harry dragged himself to the statue of the Grimm Reaper, helping himself up. Turning around in time, all he could see was the curse hit Cedric and his body fly away, twisting itself before it landed on the floor with a thud. "CEDRIC!!" Harry screamed as he ran to his friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:28 pm

Armen swooped down grabbing the boy around the waist "imperio" he hissed and slammed the boy against the grimm reaper statue, trapped under Armen's will the dark lord looked at the boy from beneath his cowl. "Begin Worm tail..."
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pettigrew Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:16 am

As Harry was tied to the statue, Peter mumbled a spell and the cauldron erupted, the fluids inside boiling. "Yes master..." Walking to it he carefully dropped the dark Lord inside, his small body being wrapped by the potion. Slowly stepping towards Harry, Peter leaned down beside him, and flicked his wrist, a bone appearing from the grave of the muggle father of the dark Lord. Returning to the side of the cauldron, Peter dropped the bone into the cauldron and uttered, "Bone of the father, unknowingly given. You will renew your son!" Slicing off his right hand and dropping it into the cauldron, he continued haltingly, "Flesh — of the servant — w-willingly given — you will revive — your master," In pain and weeping, he returned to Harry's side and slit his arm with the knife and collects blood in a vial. As it dripped into the cauldron, he chanted, "B-blood of the enemy... forcibly taken... you will... resurrect your foe," and with that the cauldron began emitting huge vaporous clouds as Peter waited patiently...
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:08 pm

Flesh, Blood, And Bone (Death Eaters Only) Tumblr_n3io77gIyt1qg8dzlo10_r1_250

It Almost felt like dying he realized as he slid beneath the surface of the murky potion. The heat enveloped him and held him close smothering his mouth and nose, opening his eyes he looked up through the potions and saw the last ingredient. Potter's blood fell like a star and suddenly rushing noise filled his ears.

Flesh, Blood, And Bone (Death Eaters Only) Tumblr_n3io77gIyt1qg8dzlo1_250

The cauldron erupted into flames and dissolved a floating ball appeared before the two servants and the prisoner. Darkness grew as pale skin formed and the creature before them writhed in agony.

Flesh, Blood, And Bone (Death Eaters Only) Tumblr_n3io77gIyt1qg8dzlo2_250Flesh, Blood, And Bone (Death Eaters Only) Tumblr_n3io77gIyt1qg8dzlo3_250

A body broke free from the flesh as arms and legs grew toned and muscular as if the soul remembered a body that died long ago. Slowly the pale form touched down onto the blood soaked grass a cloak of pure darkness forming along his shoulders and body.

Flesh, Blood, And Bone (Death Eaters Only) Tumblr_n3io77gIyt1qg8dzlo4_250Flesh, Blood, And Bone (Death Eaters Only) Tumblr_n3io77gIyt1qg8dzlo4_250

Raising long thin hands to his newly formed face the dark lord ran his fingers along the flesh and bone marveling at the work of pure dark magic. Taking a deep breath he felt his lungs expand and fill with air and sighed with satisfaction. Finally he lowered his hands and turned to the three men watching him, his face not the handsome man he was known to be but a horrible skull like snake, his nose reduced to slits and his eyes..completely serpentine.

Flesh, Blood, And Bone (Death Eaters Only) Tumblr_n3io77gIyt1qg8dzlo8_250Flesh, Blood, And Bone (Death Eaters Only) Tumblr_n3io77gIyt1qg8dzlo9_r1_250
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:15 pm

"NO!" Harry roared squirming to get free, "Pettigrew you fool, why..., he killed my father, my mother, he killed James and Lily, how dare you," he asked his rage forcing the torches around the graveyard to erupt with a powerful fire, "I hope Sirius lets me kill you!" he cackled, "And then I'll go after you," he bellowed staring death itself in the eye, his own eyes unyielding, almost as if he was ready to attack, "I'm not afraid of you," he growled simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:19 pm

Voldemort watched the power thrashing on his father's grave then through back his head and laughed "you pitiful child i see you were raised well" he sauntered over to him his moves fluid and water like, inhuman. "You learned rage..hatred..to kill. Good boy harry. Soon you will be no different then me" He touched harry's jaw and cackled "you see now dont you potter, i have dear lily to thank its her love that protected you from my killing curse but now.." he pressed his finger into harry's scar listening to his skin sizzle "I can touch you now harry"
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:27 pm

In the fraction of a second Harry was thrown into a gigantic amount of pain, his scar burning into his forehead, sending electric shocks all throughout his body. "I'm..." he groaned, "Not..." he opened his eyes, staring at the finger that touched him, then back at the dark lord's eyes, "...Afraid..." he growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Voldemort Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:40 pm

"You will be" he hissed "I will teach you fear my dear boy" casting his gaze at Wormtail he said "Control him" he said. Turning to Armen, the man bowed and held out his wand, a smirk christened his cold lips as he took the powerful tool from his hand. "Your mark" he hissed, baring his arm Armen waited as the dark lord smirked and pressed his nail into the mark. The mark burst into life searing across his flesh.

Marvolo leaned into Bruce's side listening to the conversations around her when she felt her arm suddenly burst into flames with pain. Her head filled with pain and her legs weakened as she fell to her knees beside her husband. "No.."
Lord Voldemort
Lord Voldemort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:55 pm

Walking to Harry Pettigrew gulped only to be headbutted and have his nose broken. Groaning with pain he waved his wand at Harry forcing the scar to open up and blood began pouring out. Harry screamed before biting it back as he tried to hold the pain in.

---

Quickly taking Marvolo away from public eye, with Dolohov following them, Bruce rolled up his sleeve as he held Marvolo in his arms so she did not collapse again. Antonin did the same, and whilst he grinned, Bruce growled slightly under his breath, "...He's back..." he uttered as the mark danced across his wrist.

---

Philip laid in his cell in Azkaban, the back of his head banging against the wall, as he cracked his neck with boredom. He'd say he was going insane from his time in the prison, if he wasn't already insane before he came in. Suddenly his wrist began burning up and he instantly pulled the rags away. Before he could really note what was happening the cackles of Bellatrix Lestrange were heard all throughout the prison. My lord... is back...

---

Patrolling the grounds of Hogwarts surrounding the maze for any anomaly, Regulus suddenly stopped, and his eyes widened. Unbuttoning the button of his sleeve he pulled his sleeve back and took a look at his wrist: the dark mark danced across it having appeared once again burning into his skin. The archaic magic was not enough, because something had triggered the return of the mark. "Oh my fuck...No..." he muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:06 pm

Marvolo cursed under her breath and looked back at her arm then to her husband her head pounding. Sliding from his arms she looked at Dolohov and then back to her love her eyes colder then ice as reality crashed around her. "We have to go." she hissed "he will be expecting us.." She drew her wand and with a flourish her mask slowly crawled across her face as she looked up at her husband.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:19 pm

"She is right Bruce. It is time to return to our lord," Antonin stated his mask creeping into his face as he waved his wand placing a robe around his body, before pulling up the hood. Turning from the man to his wife Bruce sighed and placed his hand in front of his face, muttering a few words and suddenly, his renown golden death eater mask appeared around his face as a robe covered his body. "Let's go..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Rosier Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:10 am

Evan threw back his head and a howl of laughter filled the night. The demented grin that had spread out on his face made his brother sigh and shake his head. “Are you certain that you want to return to this mad-man’s side? He will not be any more successful this time than he was last time.” Ferox commented calmly and crossed his arms in front of his chest. They were still residing in their hide-out place in Czechia, him, his brother and Damien, but only Evan was bearing the dark mark and was now being called to his lord’s side.

“What kind of question is that, my dear brother?” Evan had been staring out of the window into the sky where dark clouds were building into a heavy storm, but now he spun around and leapt over the settee which his brother was sitting on to crouch down before Ferox. “He has returned and called me back to his side, how could I ever refuse him?” he told the other man, his eyes shining bright with madness. Ferox knew that his brother’s twisted sense of loyalty would not easily be swayed from the Dark Lord, but unlike Evan he was a patient man and would find a way to pull him back from the Death Eaters’ lair where only failure and death could be waiting.

“Very well, just stay out of trouble, brother mine. Your loyalty first and foremost lies with your family. You will do well to remember that.” He warned softly before raising from his seat to embrace his twin. “Of course, brother, of course. My loyalty never wavers.” Evan snapped his fingers and was clad in the death eater robe, a mask hiding his features. With a wave of his wand, he was gone only to reappear in a graveyard somewhere in England. The sight that greeted him made his grin widen even more.
Evan Rosier
Evan Rosier

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:16 am

Walden sighed and looked down at his arm where the dark mark was burning into his skin as it, once again, was flaring to life. He barely registered the pain because his brain was occupied with only one thought. “He is back.” It had always been just a matter of time till the Dark Lord would return to power and the darkness that had been slowly swallowing the Wizarding world had been alluding to this event for some time already.
Looking up from his desk at his ministry office, a soft, but very sadistic smile played around the edges of his mouth and slowly, Walden rose from his chair to walk to the fireplace. He floo-ed to his home and kissed his wife who handed him a familiar dark robe and a silver mask. Her knowing eyes told him that he did not have to tell her anything. As always she knew quite well what went on around her and he was thankful for her silent support.

Once he was dressed in full Death Eater attire, Walden pulled out his wand and apparated to his master’s side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:33 pm

Glancing at Atonin she looked between the men and took her Husband's hand, placing a hand on Dolohov's arm smoke took them with a crack.

~

Hades arm suddenly exploded with pain and he snarled as the one tattoo he bore came to life on his inked form. "I have to go love" he said getting to his feet he kissed his wife and stepped out of the room, dodging his daughter as she joined her mother. A robe appeared on his body and shadows obscured his skull like face and with a snap he was gone to the dark master.

~

Viper looked over at her brother during the proceedings then back to the arena, as Conner entered, halfway through she felt her arm burning and closed her eyes with a small smile. Slipping away the woman cloaked herself and dissapeared only to appear miles away.

~

Voldemort paced the grounds as his servants arrived one by one appearing in a circle they all stood silently waiting his command. A large man appeared and he instantly recognized the mask and knew the one it hid, on his arm a small petit female, internally he was a mixture of pride and disgust at seeing his niece. A crack sounded and suddenly a identical form stood beside the first small female and he noted the arrival of his other niece.

~

Marvolo felt Morana arrive before she materialized and as she did she held out her hand and felt her sister's hand form inside of it. She linked there fingers hidden by there cloaks and waited for there uncle to speak.

~
Michael Gamp, felt the mark burning and tugged his jacket sleeve down over his arms. Closing up the bar he walked out to the alley and conjured his mask and cloak. As the familiar fabric settled on his body he disappeared into the night and appeared amongst his people.

~
Rabastian felt the mark and knew what he had to do, his cloak was on his body without a second thought. "Katrina" he called out to his wife "come we have to go" as she joined him the two apparated along with the others.

~

Smiling he opened his thin pale hands looking at the figures surrounding him,  
"Welcome my friends. Thirty years its been, and yet you stand before me as
 though it were only yesterday. I confess myself disappointed, not one of you
tried to find me." he walked through the line tossing the masks off each person his magic slashing them by the time he was finished every person was on there knees and his hand was stained red with there blood. "Not even you Carrow and I could have sworn you were amongst my most loyal of men"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:11 pm

Standing up despite the wound Bruce growled silently, he was ready to rip the man apart, he wanted to attack the dark lord he wanted to finish him to destroy him to rip him to shreds and then feed the pieces that were left of him to the wolves he ran with in the forbidden forest.

His eyes shot open, and his growl could now be heard.

Flesh, Blood, And Bone (Death Eaters Only) Tumblr_mxexcjsHVC1sxxqp0o1_500

"Shezmu not now, just go away," he spoke to his inner demon, If you're going to fight him I'm at least going to be present, the demon said as Bruce clenched his fists.

"I'm loyal, not stupid. Those who searched for you were thrown into azkaban. One died, the other is still there, and two were taken out by vampires. I had a family, which is formed by heirs of Slytherin. I'm sorry if I took that into account,... my lord," he snarled as the robe flew away dispersing into the air particle by particle until it was nothing but air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:20 pm

Marvolo stood beside Bruce as soon as she could watching the conversation keeping her face blank. "You've done well" her uncle said to him "and yet.." the man's cold eyes fell on her and she mentaly prepared herself. "Don't interfere" she hissed to not just bruce but morana as well as she dropped her sister's hand.

Voldemort held out his red stained hand and crooked his finger, stepping forward Marvolo lowered her hood the firelight dancing off her pale skin and mane of curly hair. "Ah my dear niece" voldemort crooned "My dear Marvolo..the general..the warrior...the failure" at the last word his hand shot out grabbing her throat his nails digging into her, squeezing her breath from her. "You failed me niece, you are the reason we stand here today meeting in the shadows"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:52 pm

"The reason you stand here in the shadows is my mother, who took you from your own body, you bastard, Marvolo is twice the leader you'll ever be," Harry screamed after minutes of silence due to the pain his scar was hurling throughout his body. But now he was once again ready to scream and shout, and to destroy the bastard that had murdered his friend. Of course Harry only knew of Marvolo due to Sirius, however Sirius did know the real story, that Voldemort was simply the face of the death eaters, while Marvolo was the brains. Harry knew it all, and Voldemort, according to Sirius was foolish to think otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:00 pm

Voldemort turned his hallow eyes to the boy and cackled before rising his niece of her feet and slamming her into the dirt. "Crucio' Marvolo's body twisted but her screams did not sound. He held the curse for a few moments before he turned to his death eaters. "We will be victorious because now they will not see it coming now they will not see the power that is cheating death itself."

Marvolo staggered to her feet tripping a bit she caught herself on the gravestone beside Harry. She looked at the boy as she straightened her aching body, taking her uncle's distraction she said to him "He will duel you Harry if you fall short call my name. Do not die here. Call for me and I will get you away from him" she hissed to him sharply "Do not die here do you understand me Harry Potter? you will go back to your godfather and to my son and you will train. But for now. Survive. I know you are strong. Use what he has done against him, he is not above fear." She turned her back on him and walked back over to the Death eaters as Voldemort spun on Harry with a flourish the statue kicked him to the grass "theyve' taught you dueling at that school havent they boy?"

The dark lord smirked as the death eaters stepped back giving them room and he held his contempt as he saw the boy being handed his wand. "First we bow" using the imperious curse he made Harry Bow to him and smiled with delciious glee "And then..we fight!"
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:15 pm

Bowing as he was forced to his back twitching and cracking Harry clenched his jaw repeating Marvolo's words in his mind thinking of Sirius and how proud his godfather would be if he was told Harry dueled the dark lord and survived somehow. Growling he grabbed hold of his wand pulled his arm back and aimed it at the dark lord, "Expelliarmus!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:18 pm

With an explosion the wands connected at the tip a glowing dome encircling the two duelists. One by one ghosts walked out of the tip of voldemort's wand and walked up to Harry. One was Red haired and smiling at him beaming proudly...one with glasses much like his own and windswept hair..and one blonde boy...
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next