Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Lesson two: Astronomy.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lesson two: Astronomy. - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson two: Astronomy.

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri May 24, 2013 11:03 am

Luna blushes slightly as he looks at what she was doing and grins confidently at the praise. She took a sip of the chocolate and sighed in bliss before going back to her gold engraved telescope.

Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 12:49 pm

Morgan was looking through her silver and purple telescope at Jupiter and the 4 largest moons. As she noted differences between them, she noticed something strange about them. Morgan thought about taking her notes to Professor Niberus, but she decided to just raise her hand and wait for him, just in case he wanted to see what she was seeing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Niberus Fri May 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Chase looked through his telescope and also scribbled something on his papers, he looked up and saw that miss Prince had raised her hand, he left his notes and his telescope to walk up to her and support where he could.

"You raised your hand miss Prince, can i help you with something?" He asked the girl who had already a paper full of notes.
Chase Niberus
Chase Niberus

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 7:19 pm

"Yes, Professor, I noticed something odd about the 4 largest moons of Jupiter. None of them look the same. How is that possible?" she asked with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Niberus Sun May 26, 2013 4:42 pm

Chase smiled at the question because it was a great question but also a great question to search it up and read about it. He didn't want to give the answer because that was a part of the research and the essay they had to hand in at the end of the term.

"That is a very good question but i can only give you half the answer because you need to find out yourself and describe that in your research. All 4 moons of jupiter are different from each other and every moon has his own features and it is up to you and all the other students to find out what those features are and describe that in your essay. The question is a very good research question, you should write that down and maybe you can already describe how different they from each other by each one of them. Are you statisfied with the answer even though i couldn't give you the answer?" Chase asked her. He had explained a lot to her and he hoped that miss Prince could go on with her research.

Chase Niberus
Chase Niberus

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 4:45 pm

Morgan smiled at Professor Niberus and nodded. "Yes, Professor. Thank you. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't seeing things," Morgan said with a giggle. She jotted down the question and went back to looking at the moons. As she found differences, she wrote them down. She was excited to be finding something interesting to put into her essay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 4:52 pm

Ginny looked into her telescope. She noticed Jupiter, and jotted some notes on its position, and the moons. She also looked at Saturn, trying to see if she could see the rings. She noted some more things down, and looked at Jupiter and its moon's again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Scarlett peered through her telescope, angling it to face Jupiter and its moons that surrounded it. Through lots of research, Scarlett has figured out Galileo Galilei also discovered the first objects found to orbit a body that was neither Earth nor the Sun. She found this very fascinating and lately has been spending her sleepless nights, researching Galileo Galilel and all of his other studies. Peering through the telescope, Scarlett was able to note down some similar appearances and different appearances between the moons.

Scarlett feeling as though she needed a break, she acknowledged that some of the class had hot chocolate in varies mugs. Looking around her surroundings, she was able to find and get herself some hot water in a mug and some hot chocolate mix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 8:02 pm

Angel drained the last of her hot cocoa and decided to go back to note taking. Angel peered through her telescope again as a strong breeze flew past her. Angel muttered something under her breath, as she rubbed her arms, hoping to conserve heat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon May 27, 2013 6:39 am

Luna looks around and see's Angel rubbing her arms for warmth. She didn't feel the cold like others did so she got up with her blanket and walks to Angel. ''Hey...Do you want my blanket? It's a bit cold and i'm sure you don't like it.'' She grins and hands it out for Angel to take.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 10:43 am

Angel smiles and accepts the blanket," Thanks Lulu, but aren't you going to be cold?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon May 27, 2013 10:44 am

Luna grins at the nickname. ''Nope...I don't really get cold and i like the cold.'' She grins.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 10:45 am

Angel grins," As long as you don't freeze to death I'll use your blanket,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon May 27, 2013 10:48 am

Luna laughs. ''Good. I won't.'' She smiles.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 10:53 am

Angel smiles at Luna and gazes up at the starts again, writing anything down that she could add to her essay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon May 27, 2013 11:01 am

Luna grins and walks back to her telescope drawing what she see's. She drew the moon's different cycles and grins at her work.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Niberus Wed May 29, 2013 12:29 pm

Chase was again walking around and then went back to his telescope, he noticed the clock and decided that it was time to sed the students to their dormitories because they had classes in the morning.

"Alright class, this second lesson is over, if you will write down the last things you have seen then you can leave and i will see you all at the third lesson of Astronomy. Don't forget! Next time i want to see that you worked on your essay outside of this class. Thanks all of you for your time in my class and when you need to ask me something ask me anytime. Miss Goode, Next time wear something warm when you come to the lesson so you don't freeze to death." Chase said to the Ravenclaw girl with a smile.
Chase Niberus
Chase Niberus

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 12:41 pm

Morgan looked at Professor Niberus and listened as he explained what was expected of them for next lesson. Thens he looked one last time through her telescope and wrote down a few more notes. Morgan then packed up her things, placing her telescope back in it's silver case and slinging it over her shoulder. Before she left, she walked to Professor Niberus and asked, "Professor, could I get a pass to come up another night, please? I found something interesting, and I'd like to take some more time to look at what I found."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:38 am

Scarlett returned to her sit with her mug in hand and a smile of satisfaction on her lips. Placing her mug on the table, Scarlett took some time to take a look through the Astronomy book the librarian recommended to her. The book covered Astronomy-based subject include a chapter or two on Jupiter and its moons. But one that really gave her interest was the article on Galileo Galilei newest discovery. Knowing that she was giving off track, Scarlett placed her coral pink ribbon on its page and busied herself with notes.

Scarlett then looked up from her work, and listened to her Professor's word as he explained his plans for next lesson. Nodding her head, Scarlett finished her sentence in her notes and begun to gather her things. Placing her telescope in its case, Scarlett fling it over her shoulder and made of way to her dormitory. "Good evening, Professor,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:10 pm

Angel smiled at the Professor before jotting down the last sentence. She picked up the piece of parchment, her head slightly tilted, surveying her bubbly handwriting. Glancing behind her shoulder, she noticed some of the students leaving. Packing her stuff, she decided she should head back to the dormitory too." Bye Professor," she said walking out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:09 pm

Luna sighs sadly a tiny bit because she didn't want the lesson to end. She folds up her gold engraved telescope and packs up her things, she looks around to see others leaving and decides to get up and go to her dorm. ''Thanks for the lesson professor and see ya next lesson!'' She grins and rushes out.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Niberus Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:02 am

Chase smiled and waved after the students. Miss Prince asked him about the pass and Chase waved his wand, he had the passes already made and they were lying on his desk. Now several passes appeared on his hand and he handed one to miss Prince. "Here you go Miss Prince." Chase smiled at her.
Chase Niberus
Chase Niberus

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:53 pm

Morgan smiled brightly at the pass Professor Niberus handed her and then at him. "Thank you, Professor. See you next class!" she said she she tucked the pass into her pocket and waved as she headed back inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2