Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Peace, Quite and a New Presence. (Wulfric)

2 posters

Go down

Peace, Quite and a New Presence. (Wulfric) Empty Peace, Quite and a New Presence. (Wulfric)

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:55 pm

The forest was a peaceful kind of place, Amber had to admit, and while she usually wouldn't care for anything all too much she found herself drawn to the place. Her time at Hogwarts had been more bearable than she had imagined, though she was looking forward to the familiar cold and dark of Wolfclaw. What she would miss the most would likely be the bright greenery that she was able to enjoy throughout most of the warmer months because the sun was rarely hot enough to cause her much discomfort.

And there were several species of creatures that she had come across in the forest that she simply wouldn't be able to find in her home country. She wasn't a hunter, or anything of the type, but the primitive ways of various creatures had always enthralled her intellectually.

As such, Amber found herself spending many an hour in the forbidden forest, simply watching and listening. Which was what she was doing on that slightly sunny afternoon. She was seated on a large boulder, underneath the safe shade of a large tree, her bag laid forgotten at her feet and the back of her red hair rested against the bark.
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Wolfclaw Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Peace, Quite and a New Presence. (Wulfric) Empty Re: Peace, Quite and a New Presence. (Wulfric)

Post by Wulfric Shadow Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:15 pm

Wulfric, was a shadow, and being a shadow he liked interesting and unique people, Amber, being one. A half Vampire, at wolf-claw, and the sole descendant of the legendary Vampire Hades Grimm. She intrigued him. He wanted to meet her, however it wasn't a priority, he was just finishing a work out. He was sweating but not enough to make him seem ugly and unfit. He was in the tree's moving branch to branch using his arm muscles more so than his legs as he swung from branch to branch like he was on twenty foot high monkey bar set. He swung elegantly flipping his legs locking round a thick branch before he swung again and performed a superb half back flip and landed silently, to human ears, on the ground calmly. Not aware Amber was sat seven meters behind him.
Wulfric Shadow
Wulfric Shadow

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Peace, Quite and a New Presence. (Wulfric) Empty Re: Peace, Quite and a New Presence. (Wulfric)

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:18 am

Amber was finally managing to relax her taught muscles when a noise caught her attention. Lifting her head slowly, though her eyes remained closed she tried to focus on it, though all she could figure was that it was getting closer to her. She was about to stand to try and see where the noise was coming from, when she head a thud. Her eyelids flickered open without much conscious thought, and she found herself looking at a young man who appeared to have been doing some kind of training.

Hello,” she said passively, though she did straighten her back, “what exactly are you doing?
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulfric Shadow Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:33 am

Wulfric hadn't realized she was sat there and was visibly startled. He spun on his heel, and looked at her. Amber Grimm...well I did want to meet her. He thought to himself, before he pulled a drawstring bag, containing a shirt and 100k in a mixture of weights, off his back and pulled the shirt out and put it on before replacing the bag, he ran his hand through his hair and smiled. "Hello Amber" he replied with a smile. "Well, I just finished a short work out." he leaned against a tree calmly, "SO!" he said explosively, as a calm hyperactivity settled over him "What are you doing out here on your lonesome. There are monsters out here you know" he said darkly. His tone was friendly, however his eyes showed a sadistic, psychopathic streak a mile long, his smile hinted to that darker side, but not to much to make it seem like a threat.
Wulfric Shadow
Wulfric Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:07 am

Amber raised an eyebrow when it became obviously that she hadn’t been noticed. Surely someone who would happily run around in the forest had better observation skills than that. Despite being aware of his presence first, he knew her name and she wasn’t sure that she liked that disadvantage. “You know my name,” she said, returning the smile, “may I know yours?” The red head had never considered the forest as anything other than a place to relax, other than the time she almost dies there of course, so it came as a bit of a shock to her that he’d been actually exercising in the same place that she almost succumbed to naps. “I like the quite,” she replied simply, before she smirked, “I know, considering I’m one of them.” It was intended as a joke, but she quickly realised it was somewhat the truth, though she had no interest in hurting anybody innocent.
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulfric Shadow Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:16 am

Wulfic smiled an nodded, deciding he liked her, most people disliked the reference to monsters and accused him of making threats. He responded. "Its in my families Nature to know names. Wulfric Shadow, at your service." he said and smiled. "I like the Shadows and night if I am honest, despite the irony. Although that's always the best reason for things, ironic reasons." he smiled at her "You a monster? No. Maybe others think you are but that's not what I see, the real monsters are those who won't do what is necessary."
Wulfric Shadow
Wulfric Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:47 am

Shadow? That name was familiar, though she couldn’t be certain where she knew it from. She may have met someone of that family before, or perhaps heard of them. Either way, she had no problem speaking with this boy unless he gave her reason to be cautious. “Pleasure to meet you,” she said, nodding politely and examining him a little closer. “I agree,” she replied, gesturing around her at the way the canopy of trees blocked much of the light from the forest floor. “I love to look at the sun,” she explained, “but not being in it. I am rather prone to sunburn.” The red head smiled once more, though it was a somewhat sad smile, thinking of the last time she saw the man that she’d grown up it. It still hurt, just a little, but time had definitely helped her manage that feeling on betrayal. “You’re right, of course,” she said, “but what makes you think that I’m not one of those people?
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulfric Shadow Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:04 am

Wulfric smiled. "Believe me the pleasure is all mine. I was hoping I'd bump into you. Word travels fast about yours and Felix's little encounter." he grinned "A Grimm who doesn't know about Grimm's, rather interesting if I'm honest, would interest any Shadow I assume. Though I doubt my kin are aware of your existence, they're more interested in women for...more physical reasons, and although I have been in that same mindset I prefer a more intellectual and...interesting person to hold my attention. You, naturally, being one." he said with a smile, he noted the remark about sunburn but didn't go anywhere with it. "I'm aware and, well, its in the air you give of. Dangerous and Mysterious."
Wulfric Shadow
Wulfric Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:07 am

Oh, what exactly did you hear about that?” Amber asked, wondering what exactly had been said about her encounter with Felix. While it had started out quite hostile, it had ended with him sharing some of the histories of her new family, which she had been quite pleased with. “Yes, I supposed it would be rather strange,” she replied, “I know a little more now, though, which I have Felix to thank for.” As he spoke of his family, she couldn’t help but smirk. “I’m interesting? That’s.. interesting,” she said followed by a short laugh, “I would have to say that you’ve read me rather well. Though, I try not to be dangerous if it isn’t required. There is never a need for unnecessary confrontation.
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulfric Shadow Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:30 am

Wulfric smiled. "Well, we've heard he nearly attacked you. Despite what you may believe, he probably would have won. He's a formidable adversary." he leaned against the tree and nodded. "I assume you don't know much about us Shadows. Its quite simple. We are the ones who keep the Grimm's on thier toes, your biggest threat. However, we don't attack without cause or plan. So don't panic...yet" he said with a devilish smirk. He nodded at her statement. "I agree, I enjoy fighting as much as the next Nexian, however. Like every Shadow should, we shouldn't strike without a reason"
Wulfric Shadow
Wulfric Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:50 am

I suppose we’ll never know,” Amber said, smiling slightly. Though, she couldn’t help but feel a little underestimated, she supposed that it was an advantage rather than a weakness. Of course, she wasn’t sure of who the victor would have been between the Slytherin and herself, but she wasn’t sure it would have been as easy as both he and the boy before her might believe. “Not a thing, really,” she said, figuring that she would quickly find out. She was right as it were, and she tilted her head in slight confusion, “are you another person I am supposed to be born enemies with? Because this time I don’t even feel it.” It was supposed to be a joke, but it was partially a genuine question. After meeting Felix, she wondered if there was going to be more encounters of the same, though she wasn’t overly concerned that she would be harmed. Especially at Hogwarts. “I’m glad you agree,” Amber said, rising from her seat and moving to stand, simply because the boulder was beginning to get uncomfortable.
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulfric Shadow Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:56 am

"Born? No. We are of similar birth. The Shadows decend from Grimm Linage, except the Grimm's who made us were betrayed. So, we were born. The Grimm's Nemesis. " he tactfully avoided pressing the matter of her against felix assuming she was stronger than she'd let on. "Me aswell, or my anger would probably be the end of me. Its easy to ignite but like an oil fire, it is near impossible to snuff the flame, and so it consumes everything in its path."
Wulfric Shadow
Wulfric Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:08 pm

"I see," Amber said thoughtfully, committing the statement to memory, "I'm honestly still getting used to what it means to be a Grimm, or moreover being Hades' daughter. It's a lot to figure out." The red head considered his words, and thought that it was much the opposite for herself. She was difficult to get to, her priorities dwelling on more pressing matters, but when she was mad angry there it was a short and effective burst, rather than anything long winded. "I find it's too much effort to allow things to get to me," she replied, her gaze snapping to a place that she could hear something moving. It was probably a small animal, but she kept alert none-the-less. "There are more important things to be concerned over."
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulfric Shadow Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:45 am

Wulfric chuckled "I see, you have a lot to learn Amber Grimm, daughter of Hades, the Vampire Legend." he tilted his head and smiled "If I was you, I'd learn the way's of the Grimm's fast, dark times are approaching and I feel a change in the air. As long as you are a Grimm you are in danger from those who'd do you harm, although you are protected. Here Dellen will keep an eye out as will all Grimm's, in Wolfclaw not so much. If you are in mortal danger Talos may step in although your friendship is better trusted with Damion."
Wulfric Shadow
Wulfric Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:29 am

I am well aware,” Amber agreed, her tone joking though she knew that he was right. She obviously had so much to learn, and it was starting to feel like she was never going to find out everything that she needed to. “Perhaps I would have been better off remaining nothing more than a simple Flint,” she said, though her smirk showed that she was not serious once more. She would never return to that life; that lie. “How will such knowledge help me keep myself safe? Surely there is more to it than simply knowing one’s enemy?
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulfric Shadow Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:33 am

"I can't promise it will Amber. All I know is that it will help, to know you have friends wherever you are. Any who bare the name of Grimm or Divine will always help you. Yet, you are born inside a war you know nothing of, and for that I am sorry as things will change Amber and you will evolve with it or perish in the past."
Wulfric Shadow
Wulfric Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:41 am

That’s the most difficult part,” she said, “knowing who is on my side, and who is not. And even of those who share my name, there are apparently people who are also against me. I hold it against my uncle.” It was Joshua’s fault that she was not to know of her heritage and in turn her place in this unknown war until she was so old. He’d kept her from not only her family, but also the knowledge that would have made life at least some what easier. “I do know that I have no intention of perishing before my time, though,” she replied, moving to lean against a thick trunked tree.
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulfric Shadow Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:20 pm

Wulfric nodded. "Trust is easily lost but hard to find and scarce in existence." He smiled, understanding the bond of trust and how easily it shattered. "You should trust your family, they'll always have you're back, especially since you're related to the current Monarchs and two psycho vampires." he smiled at her final remark. "I'm glad you don't intend to. The world would be an emptier place."
Wulfric Shadow
Wulfric Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:04 pm

You’re right about that,” Amber agreed, “if I told you how I found about being Hades’ daughter, then you would understand my lack of trust even more.” Laughing humourlessly, she though about the drama that had surrounded that revelation, but didn’t elaborate. “I have a good relationship so far with my cousin Kaida. We met during the first task of the tournament. But otherwise I have only just met or have yet to meet most of them,” Amber said, “I just wish that being family automatically made people trustworthy. It would make things a lot easier.” The red head felt her fair cheeks heat up slightly at Wulfric’s comment, and she wondered why he found her so interesting. There wasn’t much to her once one looked past the half-vampire and Grimm parts of her life.
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulfric Shadow Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:42 am

"The Grimm's are very secretive...and Hades is strange. That much I can promise." he smiled slightly and nodded "Kaida is a good person, if a complete psychopath as well. However, that's Nexian nature." he said with a chuckle. He gestured to say he wanted to walk whilst talking. He wasn't one for standing still. "Trust is earned. Not a easy thing"
Wulfric Shadow
Wulfric Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:08 am

Hades is very strange,” she agreed, smiling once more. Whether Wulfric meant the statement as an insult or not, she wasn’t sure, but she thought that the way that her father was unique.. or strange was a good thing. “She’s completely insane from what I hear around this school. Though, that may simply be rumour,” Amber said, kicking softly at the ground, “but I like her a lot.” The red haired girl moved to where Wulfric was and fell into step beside him. “So, you’re from Hogwarts, then?” she asked, though she was already pretty sure of the answer.
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulfric Shadow Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:29 am

Wulfric smiled and began to walk, "Oh she definitely is insane, but she doesn't bite...much." he said with a chuckle. He began to walk and talk "Yeah, I'd prefer wolfclaw but I have to keep an eye on our colony of Grimm's, to many for my cousins liking. Felix is surprised at the amount, he didn't realise how many there was. So here I am, kinda annoying. I can't do darker magic here, well, without Dellen threatening to kill me...she doesn't like us shadows to much"
Wulfric Shadow
Wulfric Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down