Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A Moments Peace (Marcus)

Go down

A Moments Peace (Marcus) Empty A Moments Peace (Marcus)

Post by Illiana Feye Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:12 pm

You loop this piece back here and you bring this strand above the other one... Or at least that was what she was told. Yet it was proving more difficult than she had originally thought and continuously staring at herself in the mirror as her every attempt failed was starting to frustrate her. Where was Sophie when she needed her? Illiana would just have to leave her hair down as she did every day. She exhaled, irritably running a hand through her hair.
Illiana Feye
Illiana Feye

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

A Moments Peace (Marcus) Empty Re: A Moments Peace (Marcus)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:18 pm

"I think it looks sexy this way," Marcus pointed out with amused voice, as typical for him, standing in the door of her and Sophie's room, watching her. As he spoke, he stopped leaning against the door frame and instead approached Illiana from behind. "You look beautiful today," he whispered to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiana Feye Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:35 pm

Their eyes met in the glass and she smirked. "Good, it was for you anyway and I'd be damned if I wasted another minute on my hair." She turned to him and took hold of his suit, lightly tugging him closer. She couldn't help the small smile that rose to her face. "Do I not everyday?" she teased. "You don't look bad yourself. We should stay here, I don't think I'm willing to show you off."
Illiana Feye
Illiana Feye

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:41 pm

He put on his wicked smile. "Indeed we should. But than again, are you brave enough to stay with me in one room for so long?" he teased her again, his voice soft and seductive, their lips very close. Despite how much he wanted, he never touched Illiana. What happened to her was too serious for Marcus to take something from her without her agreeing to it first. She at least didn't run away when he came more than step closer. "You have no idea, how hard this is," he half growled, before turning away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiana Feye Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:58 pm

She scoffed, "It would be no different than sharing a bed with you as we do at home." Granted Marcus had still been careful of touching her even after she had finally allowed for the barrier to be taken down. She frowned when he turned away from her and immediately followed him, pressing herself against his back. "So stop holding back, you don't have to be so careful with me anymore." It's true she didn't understand how hard it was for him to control himself but it was not as if she was not frustrated herself. "It's been a year Marcus. No I am not exactly at my best yet but turning away from me every moment hardly helps." Her voice soft but firm.
Illiana Feye
Illiana Feye

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:03 am

Closing his eyes for a moment, just to enjoy her being willingly so close, he turned around to look at her. "I think lying next to me on my bed every night at home is completely different thing my dear," he replied to her, mischief in his eyes. But as she gave him a permission, he didn't hesitate twice, kissing her hard and passionate. "I think you successfully developed a Stockholm syndrom, my dear," he announced, dark smile across his lips as he held he tight, close to him, staring into her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiana Feye Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:21 am

She gave in knowing it would not be the last time that night that he claimed her lips; not after he had waited so long - how she had waited so long - to touch her. "I do not think I had much of a choice in the matter. I damned myself long before, the moment we met and you threw me to the ground. Such a gentleman," she grinned to show she was only kidding.

Last edited by Illiana Feye on Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Illiana Feye
Illiana Feye

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:24 am

He smirked and kissed her again. "I'm glad you finally realized where is your place," he said, knowing his possessive tone will most likely make her try to wake up and fight a little. But she didn't fight him as much as she used to. "So what? Hot dance in front of everyone or hot sex here?" he teased her, genuinely curious about her response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiana Feye Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:38 am

She resisted the urge to show him just what she thought of his comment and instead rolled her eyes. "And here I thought you could last longer than a few minutes without asserting yourself over me." At his next words she could not suppress her chuckles. "How long have you been waiting to ask me that?" She patted his chest, smoothing down his jacket. "You've waited this long, you can last a little longer." There was a grin on her face and a twinkle in her eyes as she said it.
Illiana Feye
Illiana Feye

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:43 am

"Love, I feel compeled to remind you, that me being possessive jerk is exactly the reason, why you suffer from that mentioned Stockholm syndrom right now," he smirked. "And right now, I am not sure if you are serious or just teasing me. Because teasing me in this subject wouldn't be the best idea," he said, pulling her close once again. He didn't want to go anywhere. Specialy because he knew Magali and Nate most likely won't show either and Sophie with Victor were too busy making that stupid afterparty to stay over for long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiana Feye Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:02 am

She couldn't argue with him there. His hold on her was easy enough to read and she had to agree that honestly she was loathe to leave. "Then I am not teasing," but of course her grin said otherwise. "Though it would be a waste of a perfectly good dress, especially since I did not want to wear it in the first place. But keeping you to myself doesn't seem such a bad idea."
Illiana Feye
Illiana Feye

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:12 am

"That dress... is exactly why I want to keep you to myself today. You are mine. And you are too beautiful to share," he hissed possessively before kissing her the same way, imprisoning her between the wall and his body. He decided to let this go where she let's him. Breaking the kiss for a short moment, he looked into her eyes, letting her know that as possessive as he was, she has the choice to stop him. After that, he connected their lips again, one of his hands reaching out to caress her breast. Leaving this room seemed like the most stupid idea at that moment. Why share, when he can have his girl only to himself?

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiana Feye Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:23 am

Her heart pounded as she returned his kisses. She had no intention of stopping him. And when his hand found her breast, her breath hitched. Her hands slid down his shoulders and up his chest to slip his jacket off.
Illiana Feye
Illiana Feye

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:27 am

Her next move made him smirk devilishly into her lips. Skillfuly unzipping her dress with his other hand, letting it fall down, he slowly moved his kisses down to her neck, bitting slightly, leaving a mark there, showing whom she belong. "Mine," he growled into her skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiana Feye Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:37 pm

She shivered slightly when the air kissed her newly exposed skin but as Marcus' lips explored her neck she shivered for an entirely different reason; desire racing down her spine as he marked her and a near inaudible moan escaped at his claim. Her hands began to work at the buttons of his shirt, almost clumsily undoing them in her haste to get it off. Having succeeded, her hands ran unbidden up his defined torso.
Illiana Feye
Illiana Feye

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:41 pm

Stopping for a moment, he grabbed her hand and led her towards her bed. As she lied down, he climbed on top of her, kissing her hungrily once again as he traced her body with his long cold fingers, slowly moving down to her panties, he teased her clit through the fabric, part of him waiting for her to stop him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiana Feye Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:01 pm

Her sharp gasp was swallowed by his kiss and she pressed herself into his touch, unconsciously raising her hips for more. Her eyes were now glazed with lust and she returned his kisses with growing passion.

Last edited by Illiana Feye on Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Illiana Feye
Illiana Feye

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:40 pm

"Want something?" he teased her as he slipped under her panties, entering her with one of his fingers. He was waiting so long for this. After today, Illiana is going to be his forever. He was sure of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Illiana Feye Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:35 pm

"Marcus..." she breathed. Her lips parted as he entered her heat and she let out a low moan. She began a slow grind against his hand, arching slightly to brush her chest against his, urging him to continue.
Illiana Feye
Illiana Feye

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:55 pm

Seeing and feeling how much she wanted him, he added another finger and increased speed, fucking her hard, getting her ready for what was to come. "That's it. I want you to scream my name for me," he whispered to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down