Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Light Me Up. (Nymphadora)

2 posters

Go down

Light Me Up. (Nymphadora) Empty Light Me Up. (Nymphadora)

Post by Bill Weasley Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:36 am

He couldn’t hear much as he lay on the surface of the lake, the cold water causing his skin to tingle and the only sounds that reaching his ear were the distant, waterwarped sounds that were probably made by Grindylows or something. Although the sun was softly illuminating the lake, Bill wondered when he would have enjoy the sight again. Because even though he was enjoying his swim, he couldn’t truly feel the joy that he once would have. How could he, when his first love had left the world of the living. He was still grieving, but he refused to show it.

Abruptly sitting up so that he could swim back to the bank of the lake, Bill looked around and pushed a bright smile onto his face. It would all be fine eventually, he was certain. the Gryffindor made quick work of the swim back to the shore and snatched his towel up, forcing the smile to remain in place as he pulled a shirt over his head a dropping onto the wet edge of the lake.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: -
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Light Me Up. (Nymphadora) Empty Re: Light Me Up. (Nymphadora)

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:42 am

Nymph hugged her legs to her chest, the hoodie she wore making her uncomfortable her face flushed her hair short and blank so as not to call attention to her. Her jeans clung to her legs but she couldnt bear to show skin since Kain laid his hands on her, she still bore the marks of his touch scars on her flesh and her mind. She watched as a boy-older and beautiful rose from the water and sat down and noted his fake smile "you know-" she said "you arent very good at feigning happiness"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:45 am

Bill was startled from his thoughts and vision of the lake by a voice. It was not one that he had heard before, but the words that slipped from her lips made him interested to see who she was. His gaze raked her face before he shrugged and responded, “nor are you. Though I’m not sure that you’re trying.” Honestly, Bill didn’t know why he bothered with the false smile when nobody was looking, let alone when they were. Anybody who knew him, and apparently some of those who didn’t, were quick to note that he was pretending. But what else was he supposed to do?
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:48 am

"When a curse has been laid upon one's flesh it is not customary to be joyful" she said dollfully for someone so usually happy. "Though someone like you i think knows this and well" she looked at his said sharp eyes, she wanted to get closer and atleast physically by sitting next to him show him he was not alone but she didnt dare. Fear ruled her too strictly.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:53 am

Bill wanted to ask what she had meant by ‘someone like him’, but he didn’t think that it was necessary. The girl seemed drawn and afraid, and every edge of Bill’s mind wanted to ask her what was wrong. It was concern that she would stop talking all together than kept his tongue in his mouth, though he did stand and walk over to where she sat, dropping a few feet away from her. Looking at her face, noting that she was rather pretty and vaguely familiar, the Gryffindor sighed and asked, “why are you afraid?
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:55 am

She measured his words carefully running through the different reasons why she would fear him she decided on simplest for there kind "You are a templar" she said "I am drakon novorodano. our kind don't mix"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:04 am

Bill smirked slightly at the answer, almost certain that it was specifically selected. Toying with a loose thread on his board shorts, he looked up and shook his head, “that’s bull shit. I talk to who I want to- especially at school.And especially after I was with a Death Eater’s daughter for so long..
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:11 am

She considered her words carefully then said slowly "because you are a boy"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:14 am

Bill did not look away from the girl when she spoke, but he could not hid the slight surprise that flashed in his eyes. She was afraid of him because he was male? While he wanted to pretend that the idea didn’t make sense, he wasn’t that naïve. “Have you been hurt?” he asked quietly, his hands remaining firmly in his lap.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:29 am

"Yes" she said without wavering "not that it matters," she couldnt hide the creeping smirk "who cares for the freak other then the nargles or the dead"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:34 am

Frowning, Bill turning his face back to the lake, watching the ripples along its surface. How did someone respond to something like that? “Have you told anybody?” he asked, hoping that she had, “and you’re not a freak. Though, even if you were, I’m sure that there are plenty of people who care about you.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:35 am

"No. i'd rather not start a war, he has an army, my father has an army. it would be rather messy" she said looking closely at his profile.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:22 pm

Bill thought that he understood what she meant, but on the other hand he felt that any mess that occurred would be worth it. “You should still tell someone,” he said quietly, not wanting to push her in any way, “make sure that you’re not injured more than you realise.”
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:27 pm

She chuckled softly "I know i'm fine...just a few scraps and bruises nothing im not used too." she lowered her hood and her bruised neck stood out vibrantly she moved to cover it but stopped.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:39 pm

Bill let out a slightly frustrated breath, though other than that he didn’t allow his thoughts to show. But he didn’t miss the marred skin on her neck, and his eyes narrowed slightly at it, “so you’re used to things like that.. seriously?”
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:39 pm

"I've always been the kind of girl to get into fights with the boys." she said with a rueful smile "this is the first time it was abuse though. in more ways then one. but i'll be fine, i always am."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:05 pm

Bill couldn't shake the thought that the girl was familiar, though he couldn't for the life of him figure out who she was. "You don't seem so fine," he said quietly, picking up a small rock and tossing it out into the water. "I'm Bill, by the way," he offered, hoping that she would give her name in response.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:22 pm

"Bill weasley" she finished for him "Nymphadora...Tonks" she said "My friends and team mates call me Nymph though.." she relaxed a bit and her hair fluttered to bright tones of pink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:47 pm

Bill raised an eyebrow, somewhat surprised that she knew who he was. Though, he was even more surprised that he knew who she was. It made sense, though, as he watched her hair change colour. She could change anything about her appearance, so it wasn't his fault that he hadn't recognised her. "What a name," he teased, thinking it quite unique. He held out his right hand for her to shake, before reconsidering and letting it fall back into his lap, "it's nice to meet you.."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:55 pm

The ends of her hair flared flame red and she scrutched up her face "It was mother's idea, father protested.." she looked at his hand reaching out she leaned over him and picked up his hand and shook it gently "its nice to meet you too" she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:18 pm

It was almost instantly obvious that her given name was a sore point for the girl, though he wasn't sure if it was a terrible name or just extremely uncommon. "Presuming, then, that you aren't a fan of your name, and I will be refusing to refer to you as 'Nymph' as the stories of those beings gave me nightmares as a child, please tell me that there is another option?" Bill asked, managing a genuine smile despite his lingering concern. The smile grew as she picked up his fallen hand and gave it a shake. He hadn't wanted to startle her, and was glad to see that she was at least somewhat more comfortable now.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:24 pm

She frowned hard "Some call me Tonks" she mumbled "Some call me Dora..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Weasley Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:01 pm

Bill nodded, though he wondered if he’d offended her. Honestly, he just didn’t think that either Nymph or Nymphadora suited her, though he didn’t want to say it like that. It seemed a little out of his place. “Well then, Tonks,” he said, “would you like to walk with me?
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down