Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The past is calling (Inv only)

2 posters

Go down

The past is calling (Inv only) Empty The past is calling (Inv only)

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:57 am

Morana entered her sister's office, feeling a little like a student going to a teacher, than sister to sister. But then again, hw much of a sister bond was left between the two of them. They drifted away from each other. There wasn't much to do about it. She silently knocked on the door.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The past is calling (Inv only) Empty Re: The past is calling (Inv only)

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:12 am

Marovolo left the library waving to the librarian before her hands dropped and she rubbed her temples with annoyance. Moving down the hall she could feel the presence before she even approched the door, touching the cold wood she pushed it open and didnt even look at the young girl her sister masqueraded as, as she waved a hand awakening the flames in the hearth as she moved. "co přinese vyhledávat mě sestra?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:21 am

"I have something I wanted to share with you long time ago," Morana replied. She knew the bond they once had was beyond repair. No matter how much she wished to fix it. But she still wanted to try to do something. She refused to give up Marvolo that easily. Handing over a small wooden box with Rosier family crest on it, she took a step back. "Patřila mámě," she whispered in czech. As a traveller, she got access to everything, including their mother's belongings. There was not much in there. Couple of her photos, letters and diary. "I wanna make a step forward. And... I wanna help you. This is me saying that," she added.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:26 am

She watched the girl-woman move as she held out the box "mame?" she echoed her heart jumping, something about this felt strange and it bothered her and yet she reached out accepting the box. She flashed her twin a neutral look at her words and opened the box, finding a letter she unfolded the old parchment carefully and read...
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:46 am

Dear Martin,

I hope you are alive and well. And I wish this letter found you. But truth is, I will most likely never send it and hide it in my box of shame, as you like to call it, instead. My pregnancy moods are getting worse and worse. I have almost no food and I can barely move. There is one muggle girl from the village who often comes and helps me. Poor sould has no idea what kind of devil she is helping to. I am doomed. And everybody else around me, just like you said so many times. I just hope that the little ones growing under my heart will be lucky enough to escape this.

I often wonder what will they be like, you know? But I have a feeling, that I will never get to find that out. I feel weak. And ill. I just want to get them to safety. Anywhere is safer than with me. But I feel sad I will never see them do their first steps, take them to school for the first time, watch them grow up and make lives on their own. I feel guilty that it was my doing that took away their chance to run around and play in safety of Traveller safehouses and castles. I am sorry for everything I've done even more so.

Why am I writting this? I know you despise me, but I beg you, brother, please find them! One day, when things calm down, when it's safe, find them. Show them there is safe path out there. Show them there is somebody in this World, who they can consider a family. I have a feeling, that with their names, they won't really see that often. And darkness never gives back what it took once. We know it the best after all. Part of me wishes they wouldn't have to be born into it, live in it, suffer for it. Bigger part of me knows they will.

I should go to bed and put this letter, or whatever it is, away. It's one of the last nights with my little girls. I wish I wasn't tired. I wished I didn't have to sleep. For I know this is the only time I get. I never saw them, but I love them more, than anything. My little Marvolo and Morana. I hope they will know one day. I hope they will remember me. I hope there is something to remember me for.

Nela, you reckless little sister
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:52 am

In silence she read her mother's letter to there uncle, part of her wondered if things would be different had they been raised by the travellers had they lived elsewhere without the dark past to poison them. "And why now do you bring this to me?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:54 am

Morana sighed. "I was waiting for the right time. Until I figured there will probably never be one, so here I am," she admitted. "And I really wanted to show you, that I still do care. And I still want to be by your side. And partly also that I can be useful," she added.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:56 am

"Useful?" she said almost scornfully "to plot behind my back and kill my friends? or to win favor in uncles heart once he is once mor epowerful turn yourself from me when i need you most in the name of power?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:04 am

"Why would I ever plot against you. With Tom especially," Morana replied, not really understanding the point. "I get the fact you don't trust me about things, but there was one thing, one thing that we always agreed on. He has to die. I hate him as much as you do. It's why I want to join you in the first place. I don't need crowns and throwns and power. I don't give a damn about either of it. I have Travellers. I have my shadows. I have my life. If there is a reason, something I want out of this? If it is, it's only to show you, that I do care. I never turned my back on anyone. I just did what I needed to do. What nobody else would do instead. It hurt, it still does. But I would do it again if that means people I care about are safe and I have trust of the man I desperately want to stab in the back," she said completely honest, which was something rare for her. She didn't expect Marvolo to trust her anyway. But she had to try.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:09 am

She considered her sister's words and nodded a tiny bit "only my soliders carry a modified dark mark outfited so uncle doesn't control it. to his knowledge he will be in control of you" she said without preamble.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:13 am

"I wanna be in this with you. Not for you," Morana said. "I hope you know this. We bring him down and all you need to do is say one word, and we don't have to see each other ever again. But I wanna be in with you," she added honestly. She knew Marvolo might not be happy about this. But she was never a soldier type.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:14 am

"The mark still needs to be ammended or else he will gain control of you. trust me" she said with a raised brow "he's learnt some fun new tricks that you wont like when he tries them out on you, using the ink on your arm"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:17 am

"I never liked any trick he used," Morana pointed out, handing over her hand. "But he trusts me. Like no one else. I hope I get to look into his eyes before he dies. It'll make all the crap in my life worth it," she talked more to herself than anyone else.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:21 am

"you'll stay away from harry and from sirius and morgan and anyone close to me on the other side" she said cooly ignoring her words "oh..." she fixed the mark the burn ripply across the pale dead skin "Remus is dead."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:28 am

"Don't worry, I didn't make effort to send Morgan as far away as possible, just to try to fix it now. And I sincerely have no reason to go after little Potter. That would be kinda against the plan. I could care less for the rest if it makes you uneasy. Contrary to popular belief, I don't really have desire to kill everyone walking this planet," she replied watching the mark burn. The skin of a little girl reacted a little differently than her own, but Morana knew it'll wear off once she is back in her own. When Marvolo spoke about Remus, Morana froze for couple of seconds, feeling unwanted tears in her eyes. "What happened?" she asked, her voice suddenly empty and distant. He hurt her. A lot. But she never really stopped loving him as her own brother. And the pain in her chest got now heavier than before. She didn't get to say sorry. She didn't get to make it right.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:30 am

"Your husband happpened" her tone was cool as tundra air " he killed him"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:33 am

Morana wanted to ask why, but she had a feeling she knew. After all, it was Barty she told everything. He knew her better than anyone. And after Azkaban, he had sick ways of showing it. Turning away, she looked out of the window, unsure of what to say. "You have another thing to blame for then," she said finally, not angry, just empty.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:34 am

"you have another thing to blame on yourself" Marvolo said looking at her sister as she turned her back "you called remus brother and now he's dead because your husband didnt like his anger with you. Am i next? will Barty cross me off for being angry with you? He doesn't serve me he serves uncle and he serves you. Killing me would be trivial and in his mind i just might deserve it."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:58 am

"I don't do servants. Specialy not when I am married to them. Barty chose different path. Azkaban changed him way too much," Morana replied only. Barty was love of her life. Even when he drifted away from her. "His actions are not my actions. My actions are not his. Not anymore anyway. And Remus was a brother to me. Was is the important part. It wasn't me who gave up on him though," she added, not exactly happy about the topic. But she refused to hide from her problems. Morana chose her path long ago. And she knew she will be hated and alone. She did it, because she knew she could deal with it. Or so she hoped.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down