Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The past got in our way (Wolfclaw students)

2 posters

Go down

The past got in our way (Wolfclaw students) Empty The past got in our way (Wolfclaw students)

Post by Sophia Gaunt Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:36 pm

Sophie felt like stranger in a strange land. She barely got to walk these corridors for one weekend, at the very beginning of her studies. She remembered being sorted, leaving the castle for Triwizard Tournament in UK and never really coming back. School she dreamed of studying was strange to her. And to her anger and frustration, she often got lost in there. Her heels now clapped in empty corridor as she was approaching the Great Hall. The place was full of unfamiliar faces, ghost of five lost decades could be felt everywhere she went. But life did not stop. She had to go on, live life she wanted, yet never got to live before.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: On the run
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

The past got in our way (Wolfclaw students) Empty Re: The past got in our way (Wolfclaw students)

Post by Elena Grindelwald Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:18 pm

From all sides did they received odd and suspicious glances by the other students. Older or younger. It did not matter, they were all strangers to the two girls that strolled down the corridor to the Great Hall. Hushed whispers followed them all the way from their dormitories and at one point Syrinx snapped, spun around and slammed a younger male student against the wall, his head making painful contact with the cold stones. "I killed people in that battle that kept me from my home for all these years, so I suggest you shut your filthy little mouth before I close it for you. And believe me, you won't be able to open it ever again." she bared her teeth at him and hissed before releasing him. 

Elena smirked darkly and linked her arm with her friend's again and together they entered the hall, marching over to one of the few students they still knew here. "Sophie! Thank Merlin we do not have to suffer through these imbeciles on our own." the Emperor girl explained and sat down next to the pretty red-head, Syrinx on the other side. "This is so odd ... " the Wolfen girl added with a moody expression in her dark eyes.
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The past got in our way (Wolfclaw students) Empty Re: The past got in our way (Wolfclaw students)

Post by Sophia Gaunt Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:10 am

"Elena!" Sophie greeted her friend she considered member of her strange family. "It is very odd. We should take our school back as fast as possible. Or am I the only person, who finds most of current students quite... soft? Used to having everything and no need to hide," she said, her voice showing disgust. In her age, she had to fight to stay alive and far far away from hell called Azkaban. She had to pretend and often stay silent when she wanted to speak up. But current students? They did not know what it's like. They had everything. They did not have to live in fear and prejudice. And that made Sophie incredibly angry. Maybe she was just jealous.
Sophia Gaunt
Sophia Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: On the run
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Grindelwald Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:23 pm

Elena sneered coldly as her eyes took in the chatting students around them and the disgust was evident in her eyes. "You are quite right, of course. They are pathetic! Even those Hogwarts students have more strenght and brains than these children do. We need to take the lead and show them how a respectable wolfclaw student acts." she agreed with the other girl. The thought of one of these children becoming too cocky to her was utterly unacceptable, so they better made sure that they knew who was in charge here. "Maybe we should teach them a lesson ... make an example of one of them." Syrinx added with a sinister grin.
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down