Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Two In One Go (Kain) (PG-13)

Go down

Two In One Go (Kain) (PG-13) Empty Two In One Go (Kain) (PG-13)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:11 pm

The air was filled with boyish laughter as William and Atticus headed down the cobbled path that would lead them to Hogsmeade. They had been telling one another of nonsense things, just making light conversation, as brothers often do when they are heading someplace. Along with the playful shove and punch when a tease popped up, the over all atmosphere was pleasant. The Ball was over, Christmas, too, and the students were already starting to buzz about the second task. "Any word on what that egg of Harry's is all about?" William asked Atticus, as they walked, glancing from him to the path before them.

Back to top Go down

Two In One Go (Kain) (PG-13) Empty Re: Two In One Go (Kain) (PG-13)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:30 pm

Atticus scratched the back of his head as he walked with his brother in stride. Beneath his slytherin mantle was the 3D gear he had used every day in the past. Atticus was getting back into shape, being able to once again preform a triple somersault. It was his favorite move and when in battles he used it often, as it proved to be quite the game changer, leaving his enemies in awe of his prowess in acrobatics. "He says he's figured it out with Diggory's help, but didn't tell me anything else. Guess he wants the second task to be a surprise," Atticus said as they continued walking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:54 pm

"Guess so," William quipped with a shrug. Catching a glimpse of the 3D gear his brother wore, for perhaps the hundreth time, William wondered where he would fit in battle, if any ever came to them. He knew that both his brother and sister were Protectors, Atticus had his 3D gear, and many of his friends were all seemingly skilled in other areas of combat other then magic. "Atticus, how did you learn to fight? Not just with that," he asked, pointing to the gear, "But, in general." He normally took pride in being different from his siblings, but with this matter, he'd like to be more like them then not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:37 pm

"Hmm?" he asked as he looked towards his brother, his eyebrow furrowing at the question. William had never once asked Atticus about subjects such as fighting, they had trained yes, with their family too, but never had his brother approached him with questions. Had the Black gene finally begin affecting him and turning him into a battle crazed maniac like the rest of them? "Well I learned how to defend myself alone, then the protectors trained me in martial arts and weapons, but my gear, once again, I trained myself in," he answered beaming with pride.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:52 pm

Seeing his brother proud of his work made William smile in return. He was happy to be his brother's brother, and more then proud of the things he had done. Hearing he was basically a self-taught fighter made him wonder. Rubbing the back of his neck with his hand and looking down the path they were walking, William ventured, "Think maybe this summer holiday... Maybe you could... I don't know... Help me get better at it?" Even though Atticus was his brother, William still felt a little odd asking something like this. Sure it was just fighting and training, but to him it was more then that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:45 pm

"Why don't you let us help you," Darius said as he and Ares stood in front of the Black brothers, swords sheathed in their holsters as Darius cracked his knuckles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:02 am

Turning his attention to the one who spoke, William's dark eyes lingered on Darius for a moment before shifting to Ares. Feeling his muscles tighten at the sight of his brother's girlfriend's brother, he said curtly, "Carrow... Avery... No offence, but, I think I'll keep that request within the family..." Not taking his eyes off the two Slytherins, William didn't want to clash with them here and hoped that it wouldn't come to that, but, he had a sinking feeling that it likely would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:43 pm

At amazing speed Darius had his sword out aimed at William's neck whilst Ares was right in front of Atticus, however, much to the slytherin's surprise, Atticus' hand was around his neck, "We weren't asking," and with that Ares had been kneed in the gut and pushed to the ground as Atticus took out his blades and swung one at Darius whipping his arm away from William, "And we didn't exactly say no," Atticus growled as Ares pounced back up and was handed a rapier by Darius. Turning to his brother Atticus motioned with his eyebrows for William to take one of the swords he had in his holsters since he had swords to spare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:41 pm

Stiffening and holding his head higher as Darius brought his blade to level with his throat, William's eyes remained trained on the Slytherin and only briefly glanced to his brother when he forced Ares to the ground with a well placed knee. Moving his head away from the clashing swords between Atticus and Darius, William took a small step back. Catching the look from his brother, William swiftly drew one of the many swords his brother had and placed in a ready position between himself and Darius. "Let's not have any trouble..." he said simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:17 am

"Too late for that," Ares smirked and hurled himself at William arm in the air about to swing his sword before one of Atticus' cables latched onto his throat and pulled the snake to the ground slamming him against the dirt. Growling, Darius swung his sword towards William, slashing and thrusting, before side stepping the ravenclaw, and switching to a reverse hilt, trying to thrust the sword into William's lower back. At that time Ares pounced back to his feet and ran at Atticus swinging his sword, but Atticus caught with his two swords in an x form, aiming a kick at Ares' knee, that didn't connect due to the snake jumping over him, twisting his body and as he landed, turning around and slashing the air. However he was a bit too late as Atticus was already dangling on a branch, and then, using the gear flew towards Ares at amazing speed and before Avery could react the end of Atticus' boot connected with the boy sending him flying meters away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:19 am

Blocking each attack from Darius, William joined him in a dance of slashing and thrusting, trying to land a hit of his own on his attacker. When Darius got behind him, William growled softly and spun, knocking the Slytherin's blade away from his back and gave a good thrust in the opening he had created. He could hear his brother fighting with Ares next to him, but didn't dare take his focus off Darius, at least, not yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:26 pm

Darius danced swiftly away from William's blade as he moved it before he dropped on his back, kicking the sword from the boy's hand, before pouncing back up. Atticus was about to enter and help, before he was pushed away by a huge push of energy. As Darius moved to spear William, Kain appeared from behind and rammed a dagger into the boy's back, just enough to hurt, before Darius connected and pushed the Black onto the blade, forcing it to pierce through his body. The hooded man then joined the party, coming out from behind the trees, having been the one whom pushed Atticus away from his brother, and then proceeded to heal Ares.

The four boys were now up, around William whom had collapsed due to the neutralizing agent imbued into the dagger.

One... nothing's wrong with me. Two... something's wrong with me. Three... nothing's wrong with them. Four... something's wrong with them. Five... Atticus' eyes widened as he stared at the group of boys that had hurt his brother. ...They're dead. 

Clenching his jaw Atticus gripped the swords he had dropped when he was pushed away and left out a yell letting his enemies know they were going to taste his wrath. Pouncing from the floor as they turned around his cables flew towards the bastards, and one latched onto Darius' face, as the other gripped the ground behind Ares. Pulling Darius off his feet Atticus flew down towards him, slamming the sword into his torso ripping his stomach apart before they hit the ground forcing Ares to pounce away.

The sheer force, the raw power of Atticus' rage destroyed the ground beneath him and Darius creating a crater, and in the middle was Carrow, a sword sticking out of his body, a pool of blood under him, and a foot on top of his head. Stepping on the bastard Atticus heard his skull shatter with a sickening crack.  

Kain and his henchmen watched with shock as Atticus simply walked away from the crater, 2nd degree burns all over his body, wounds everywhere, clothes ripped from him, and with one sword in hand. Despite his injuries the man did not falter as he walked, bee-lining for the rest of the freaks that had harmed his family.

"Ares look out!" Kain shouted but the Avery was ripped from where he stood, between the hooded man and Kain, by a clothesline from Atticus that twisted his neck hurling him away and knocking him out. The way his body hit several trees and then landed on the floor with a thud, twisting his arms, legs, hands, feet and fingers as he did reminded Kain of how he watched the young children of the Shadow clan play with rag dolls. Which was then when he understood the worse of it all... Atticus was the child, Kain and his henchmen were the toys...

Turning to the hooded man whom lowered his hood slightly his eyes showing that he was actually afraid of what this boy could do to them, Kain inhaled deeply, before jumping away along with the hooded man as Atticus landed right between them, making the ground beneath him shatter. Back flipping Atticus hurled his cables towards the boys still flipping in the air as the cables moved towards them.

The hooded man snapped his fingers, and suddenly his body was intangible and the cable went right through him, as he simply took a step back, smirking. However he did not notice the other cable had gone around Kain and was now behind him, latching to his cloak. 

Clenching his jaw Atticus hurled the sword he held in his hand at Kain to distract him, "I GOT YOU!" he snarled with a yell pulling the cable with amazing strength ripping part of the cloak from the man and forcing his hood to fall hurling him towards a tree.

The hooded man however twisted his body and hit the tree with his fingers, propelling himself away, and rolling on the floor before jumping back to his feet, trembling slightly before standing straight. As Atticus landed he stopped abruptly letting go of the handles of his cables and dropping to his knees staring at the man. "...What... What? Are you kidding me?..." Planting a hand on the ground, a tear fell as he stared back at the unconscious William. "You did that! You fucking did that! How dare you? I thought we could trust you! We all did... even Harry... What's wrong with you?...You bastard... Why... Are you with them now? Is that it? Why not tell us... Just... Not this... Archard..." Atticus cried before standing back on his knees, tears rolling down his face. Staring at Archard, he noted that the boy had his eyes closed and was gulping not daring to speak a word.

"OPEN YOUR EYES AND FACE ME! C'MON, LOOK AT ME! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT FILTH ARCHARD!" he shrieked. Now he knew how his love felt, to trust someone and then to have that trust be your own undoing, but this, this was too much, what would Conner say if he saw his cousin doing this, to his own friends! 

"I HATE YO-" Before Atticus could finish the hilt of his sword hit his nape and he fell, unconscious. Kain stood over him, staring at his body before his gaze rose up to Archard who now had his eyes open and his jaw clenched.

Raising his arm, he held the sword, the tip aimed at Archard's throat. "You're not having second thoughts are you? He found out, cry me a river. We'll erase his memories, like we did Falcon's, no one will know of your involvement like you asked. You're good..." Kain reminded the boy whom inhaled deeply before walking to Atticus, swinging his body over his shoulder. Jogging to William, he did the same, holding their bodies with care, before turning around and staring at Kain... "I'll see you in the dungeon..." he whispered before walking away, a tear streaming down his cheek before he shook his head blowing it away...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down