Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Stressed beyond belief (Ethan)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stressed beyond belief (Ethan) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stressed beyond belief (Ethan)

Post by Ethan Sheeran Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:01 pm

Ethan chuckled and acted like he was considering it "you know.. one night stands are hardly my sort of thing. Us Sheeran's.. we have honor. As much as it is tempting.." He trailed off, letting her think what she will. He purposely looked away from her looks.

Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Stressed beyond belief (Ethan) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stressed beyond belief (Ethan)

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:04 pm

"I was not insinuating a one night stand, Mister Sheeran. quite the opposite." She smiled as she realized he thought she was asking for a hook up. The song was called stay with me for a reason. It meant she wanted more than a one night stand. More than just a date to the ball. "Tell me more about yourself."

Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:10 pm

He smirked "Oh, so you want more than one night? I'm that irresistible?" He chuckled. When she asked to tell her more about him, he shrugged "its not very interesting. I like to write, read. I sing with Robert soemtimes. I spend most of my time with him... or I did until he got a girlfriend." He shrugged "you?"
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:12 pm

"I definitely want something more." She smiled at Ethan and listened to his sotry. It was very much like her own. "I am the same way. Ronan was my best friend, at least until Chelsea came along. Now I barely see him." She sighed and nuzzled deeper into Ethans arms. They felt warm and safe. "So, your brother has a girlfriend and you dont?"
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:19 pm

Ethan Smirked and said "Two nights? Wow Miss Greedy, what about all those poor fangirls who want a piece of this?" He chuckled, and then nodded at her next question "Indeed he does, and I do not." He confirmed her question. He noticed how she tried getting closer to him. It was obvious she liked him, now he had to decide whether or not to let on that he liked her."
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:22 pm

Vanessa growled at the mention of the fangirls that would be all over him. "Screw them." She didnt care about them. She could handle her own and she was protective of what was hers. Wait.. hers? Was Ethan hers? She didnt know. She chuckled and looked up, "Even more than two nights. Im talking multiple nights. In a row even."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:31 pm

Ethan let out a laugh at her growl "Well that IS what they want me to do.." He smirked. When she mentioned multiple nights, in a row. He smirked and said "Multiple nights? in a row? wow, you may have the highest sex drive a girl has ever had in the history of girldom" he chuckled
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:32 pm

Vanessa growled louder, her chest vibrating. She smiled as he mentioned her sex drive. She traced a nail down his chest and chuckled, "Oh trust me, you have no idea. But I meant more along the lines of us being more than just the others ball date." She figured she would have to make the first move because it appeared to her that he would not
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:42 pm

Ethan smirked at her chest vibrating, basically seeing how she wanting the attention drawn to her chest. Then she trailed a nail down his chest, obviously trying to turn him on. Well it did, but he loved playing along with her. "So what? Each others ball date with benefits? I thought those benefits came with being a ball date though..?"
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:45 pm

"You know what i mean, Sheeran." She smiled and brought his head down to hers and cuaght his lips in a kiss. SHe smiled against his lips and chuckled. "I think you know exactly what i mean." She curled her fingers around his hair and continued to kiss him. She wanted him to ask her to be his girlfriend. But god, those lips were amazing. She loved kissing them
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:51 pm

Ethan laughed "you got me there Masters" He then kissed her back, ignoring how awkward the position was for his neck and back. his arms wrapped around her waist. his hands un-tucked her shirt so they could rest on her bare stomach.
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:53 pm

Vanessa smiled and sat back up. SHe got in his lap and kissed him harder, she swiped her tongue out and ran it across his lips. She wrapped her arms around neck and smiled as she felt his hands on her stomach. She smiled into those eyes of his and felt her stomach do back flips. "So are you gonna ask me or what?" She really hoped she didnt have to spell it out for him
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:48 pm

Ethan couldn;t help but laugh at her question and decided he could still tease her by saying "Okay. Will you.... Have multiple nights of one night stands with me?" He smirked, staying silent as he waited for her response to his tease.
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:49 pm

Vanessa frowned and got up. She had had enough. "Forget it." He obviously wasnt that into her if he couldnt tell how much she wanted to date him. She crossed her arms waiting for his response, giving him one last chance to ask her to be his girlfriend. "Ethan..."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:57 pm

Ethan raised his hands in surrender "Fine fine... Vanessa Masters... would you do me the honor, of going out with me?" He said seriously. He figured he might as well do it now than drag it out until the Ball, even if it would be more romantic then.
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:03 pm

Vanessa smiled and kissed him. It was about time, "Of course I will, Ethan Sheeran." She straddled his lap and kissed him harder and pulled his hair lightly. SHe giggled agaisnt his lips and grinded down lightly. She smirked and kissed his neck biting lightly at the soft flesh. She hopped oput of his lap and smiled. "Follow me." She then began running towards the castle

END THREAD
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:22 pm

Ethan laughed and kissed back. When she hopped out of his lap and told him to follow her, he shrugged :Okay then" And got up and began to chase her towards the castle.

(THREAD FINISHED)
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2