Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Stressed beyond belief (Ethan)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stressed beyond belief (Ethan) Empty Stressed beyond belief (Ethan)

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:36 pm

Vanessa was stressed out. That much was obvious. She was tired as hell from all the drama she had been facing. First her run in with Astoria, then her fight with Ian and finally her threesome with Tatsu and Lezar. it was all so much. She sprawled out on a bench, her red hair around her and she sighe dlooking up at the sky. He view was soon blocked however, by a face framed with curly red hair.

Last edited by Vanessa Masters on Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Stressed beyond belief (Ethan) Empty Re: Stressed beyond belief (Ethan)

Post by Ethan Sheeran Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:42 pm

Ethan had been walking around, his head in his own world as he was thinking of some great idea for a book to write. He often did this, but rarely (if ever) came up with ideas that would be publish worthy. He came out of this world however, when he noticed Vanessa laying on a bench. he went over to her and then leaned over her and said with a smirk "Are you modeling for a magazine or something?" He asked, gesturing to her posture on the bench.
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:38 pm

"Yes, now youre ruining my shot." She laughed softly and sat up. "Hey Ethan." She smiled and pushed her hair back. "Whats up?" She hadnt seen the boy since he had asked her to be his date to the ball. Alot had happened since then. She smiled, "What brings you out here?" She sat cross legged on the bench smiling at him. She didnt really know alot about him, but she wanted to get to know him better. She patted the spot beside her asking him to sit
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:46 pm

Ethan chuckled and said "You sure? I think I would help the shot if anything." He continued to chuckle as she talked. When she asked what brought him out there, he shrugged "I have no clue to be honest, last time I remember i was in the 3rd floor corridor. I was brainstorming you see, about stories and such" He shrugged, figuring it sounded lame, and sat down next to her, noticing how close she had patted to herself.
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:01 pm

"Im sure you would sweetie." SHe smiled and listened as he talked. "Thats actually rather interesting. Do you want to be a writer?" She wondered if that was his passion. "I want to be a singer myself. I write alot of my own songs. My inspiration is actually a muggle singer named Ed Sheeran. But I doubt you know anything about him."

(Im sorry. I had to. Dont hate me.)
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:24 pm

"Writing is my passion." Ethan agreed "Robert takes after our father more and wants to be a singer. our father even said it would make sense for us to work together, I write the songs he sings" He shrugged. When she admitted she was a singer, and that her inspiration was Ethan's own father, Ethan played it cool saying "Funny enough, D- Ed Sheeran is my Brother's inspiration as well" He let out a chuckle. He wondered if he should ever tell Venessa about being Ed Sheeran's son now, since she was obviously a fan.
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:26 pm

"I love his music. The stories in his songs really speak to me." She smiled as he spoke of his brother. "Oh, are you a halfblood or a muggle born?" He figured he must be one or the other to actually know of a muggle singer. "Have you heard of his song Thinking out loud? I absolutely adore it." She smiled as the melody began to play in her head.
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:36 pm

Ethan shrugged and said "Muggleborn, although i really think it doesn't matter. Look at that Hermione Granger. Smartest girl in the year, and shes muggleborn." He was used to explaining this whenever people asked, because usually they were purebloods or halfblood who actually gave a crap about blood purity.
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:38 pm

"Oh I have absolutely nothing against Muggleborns. I was just curious. I prefer muggleborns sometimes over halfbloods and purebloods believe it or not. They know more about the world than any of us." She smiled as the song she had stuck in her head began coming out of her mouth. "So honey now Take me into your loving arms Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars Place your head on my beating heart I'm thinking out loud That maybe we found love right where we are." She blushed and looked down. She had a good voice, but people usually didnt get to hear her sing
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:42 pm

Ethan nodded slowly, as that was often the response he got. He then smiled when she began to sing his fathers song. Whens she was done, she blushed and looked down. Ethan figured he might as well, and sang in a voice quite like his brothers "When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way
I know you will still love me the same" He stopped, looking at her. Few people knew he could sing, as he rarely sang. He tried to distance himself from his fathers talent, as that was what everyone expected from him.
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:45 pm

Vanessa smiled as he began singing. He had an amazing voice. He kind of sounded like Ed Sheeran. And now that she thought about it, he kind of looked like the fmaous singer. She blushed and continued the song, " 'Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways Maybe it's all part of a plan Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakesHoping that you'll understand."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:56 pm

Ethan smiled and continued after her "But, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
Thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are"
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:58 pm

Vanessa made her voice a bit more powerful with the ending verse of the beautiful song, "So, baby, nowTake me into your loving arms Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart I'm thinking out loudThat maybe we found love right where we are Oh, baby, we found love right where we are And we found love right where we are" She turned to Ethan and smiled, "Wow that was... wow..."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:09 pm

Ethan finished the final few lines of the song with her "So, baby, nowTake me into your loving arms Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart I'm thinking out loudThat maybe we found love right where we are Oh, baby, we found love right where we are And we found love right where we are" He then smiled back at her "yeah.. I can sing too.."
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:13 pm

"You know, Ethan, you look a rather lot like Ed Sheeran. And you can sign. If I didnt know better, Id say you were related somehow." She smiled and leaned agaisnt him, nudging him teasingly. She then remembered reading a tabloid that had a story on how Ed Sheeran was a father to twin boys and then it hit her, "Oh my god...."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:16 pm

Ethan smiled sheepishly at that "Yeah.. well.. you know.." He then stopped when it dawned on her face. He said "Er.. yeah.. um.. i should go.." he said as he moved to get up, feeling it was best he leave before the fangirling started. He was regretting singing now.
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:19 pm

"Ethan, wait." She grabbed his sleeve and looked up at him. She didnt want him to go. "Please stay." She batted her eyelashes and kept looking up at him. She liked him. She liked him before she found out who his father was. "Please.... For me?" She wasnt sure if that line would work, but she could hope
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:24 pm

Ethan rolled his eyes and sighed "Okay okay, I'll stay." He sat back down. He was silent for a moment before he said "So yeah.. my father is Ed Sheeran.." He didn't really know what else to say, so after that he fell silent again.
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:26 pm

"At least youre father isnt a mruderer." She then stopped talking and looked down. She didnt talk about her father alot. He was an assassin. She was afraid to get close to people as he may try to kill them. She leaned against Ethan and rested her head on his shoulder and sighed
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:30 pm

Ethan shook his head "True, but You don't have to deal with haters AND fan girls. Did you know Robert once had a 19 year old try and get lucky with him? He was like 10 at the time." Ethan said, letting her lean against him, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:33 pm

"Thats absolutely disgusting." She shivered at the thought of Ehtans brother with that girl. She smiled softly as he wrapped an arm around her and she cuddled closer into his body. Something about this boy, this aprticular boy, made her happy. She smiled and began singing a muggle song called Stay with me, "Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man These nights never seem to go to plan I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?"
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:43 pm

Ethan nodded "He said no of course. Now though if they asked..." He smirked and said nothing more. When she started singing, he listened quietly. he then chuckled when she finished and said "That isn't some sort of hint, is it?" He smirked down at her.
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:45 pm

"Im sure he would be glad." She chuckled unsure if his brother would say yes or not seeing as she did not know him. When he asked if her singing was some sort of hint she giggled, "Maybe it is. Maybe it isnt. Thats up to you to find out." She looked up at him with her big brown eyes and smiled
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:01 pm

Ethan chuckled and acted like he was considering it "you know.. one night stands are hardly my sort of thing. Us Sheeran's.. we have honor. As much as it is tempting.." He trailed off, letting her think what she will. He purposely looked away from her looks.
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:04 pm

"I was not insinuating a one night stand, Mister Sheeran. quite the opposite." She smiled as she realized he thought she was asking for a hook up. The song was called stay with me for a reason. It meant she wanted more than a one night stand. More than just a date to the ball. "Tell me more about yourself."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next