Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Gloom uprising (open)

+2
Lezar Wilkins
Violet Snape
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Gloom uprising (open)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Gloom uprising (open)

Post by Violet Snape Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:19 pm

Violet turned to look at the two Wolfclaw students, frowning slightly as she observed them. There honestly was not much to see. Just the little narrowing of eyes here and the tension there. Giving up, she sighed and shook her head. "I didn't see anything. I noticed that you both went a bit tense and were obviously working hard to fight the other, but that's it." she said slowly.

Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Daniels Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:23 pm

Chelsea smiled and wandered over to Ronan hugging him softly. She needed to relax a bit before she did that again. She nodded. "Its not always easy to see when you do it but with practice you will be able to notice it more and more"

Chelsea Daniels

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:33 pm

Ronan smiled as Chelsea came over to hima dn hugged him. He let out a sigh of relief and wrapped his arms around her. He leaned close and whispered, "You were brilliant." He kissed her cheek and smiled at her.
Ronan Masters
Ronan Masters

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Daniels Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:35 pm

Chelsea smiled and nuzzled into him giggling with he kissed her cheek. "Thank you handsome" She smiled and kissed his cheek quickly as well. She liked being like this wrapped in his arms she nuzzled him and relaxed.
Chelsea Daniels
Chelsea Daniels

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:37 pm

Vanessa growled at the disgusting display her brother was putting on. "Ronan, do you mind keeping it in your pants. We are in public." She shook her disgustdly and turned back to Lezar. She smiled weakly and looked down at her lap
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Daniels Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:40 pm

Chelsea laughed softly and just shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Oh be quiet Masters. He is allowed to hug me." She laughed softly and looked at Ronan with a tiny smile on her face.
Chelsea Daniels
Chelsea Daniels

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:44 pm

Lezar clapped his hands and grinned at them. "Very good, students!" he exclaimed. "Basically, what happened is that you DID see our tension and that it was obviously a little tiring, probably giving both of us a headache. The reason for this, is that I attacked her with full force...imagine running against a door which someone holds closed from the other side. Both of you will be in pain from that, right?" he tried to explain. "Well...anyway. This is not how we are taught at Wolfclaw. We're supposed to sneak into our enemies mind not crash into it. It takes more skill though and lots of practise." He though about how to move on and then nodded to himself. "Right, so what you need to remember is that although Occlumency and Legilimency both battle in the minds and rely on your mental power, that does not mean that they don't effect your body. Like if you are tired or exhausted, you will be less good at protecting your mind or entering another ones." Looking around, Lezar shot an annoyed glare at the Ravenclaw boy. "Listen, lad, if you can't pay attention then piss off. Unlike your teachers, I don't get paid to teach brats like you, got it?" he growled.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:47 pm

Vanessa growled first at Chelsea then at Lezar for yelling at her brother. Only she could yell at him like that. "Oi, lay off my brother. Hes only hugging his girlfriend." She said the last word like it made her sick. Which it did a tiny bit. "Leave them alone, alright, Wilkins?"
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Daniels Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:50 pm

Chelsea glared at Lezar and just looked at him in a way that said back off. She blushed brightly when Vanessa said she was her brother was just hugging his girlfriend even thought she wasnt Ronans girlfriend
Chelsea Daniels
Chelsea Daniels

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:01 pm

"Well, if you want to bugger Daniels, take it somewhere else..." Lezar said nastily, addressing the boy and ignoring the two girls. He really couldn't care less about who dated whom, but when he was actually kind enough to teach a friend something, they better shut up about it before he got pissed off.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:03 pm

Ronan sighed and put Chelsea beside him instead of in his lap, "Relax, ladies. Wilkins is right. We should be paying attention." He nodded at the boy in apology and waited for him to continue teaching. "My apologies, mate."
Ronan Masters
Ronan Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Daniels Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:04 pm

Chelsea sighed and stood up brushing her pants off. "Sorry Wlikins wont happen again" She stood tall and just waited sorta but she didnt know what she was waiting for.
Chelsea Daniels
Chelsea Daniels

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:08 pm

Vanessa growled as Ronan told her to be quiet but did indeed stay quiet. She turned to Chelsea and glared softly. She did not like this girl at all. She did not know what her brother saw in her. But if she made him happy, she would learn to deal with it
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:15 pm

Violet sighed and shook her head, annoyed by the others' display. "Yuck..." she muttered under her breath and was glad for Lezar to put an end to it. She really didn't want to watch the older students make out in front of her. It was almost annoying enough to hear her sister go on and on about their brother's friend as if he was something immensely special. She rolled her eyes at James. "Luckily, you didn't bring your girlfriend with you." Violet said, meaning it as a joke, but somehow it came out more intense than she had meant for it which took her a little by surprised, so she put it into a corner of her mind to look at later. For now, they had a lesson to attend. "So, how do we learn to protect our mind then?" she asked the Wolfclaws. "I just noticed that Chelsea tensed up a bit, so I guess she was concentrating hard to fight you off." she took a guess.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:27 pm

Ronan rolled his eyes at all the people and just focused on Chelsea. He smiled at her and reached out to grab her hand. He took her tiny hand in his own and gave it a gentle squeeze. He smiled down at her and rested his chin on her head and listened as the people spoke
Ronan Masters
Ronan Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Mortinson Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:15 pm

James wasn’t exactly paying attention anymore. He wanted to learn what the Wolfclaw students were trying to teach them, but it appeared that some of the group had more interest in each other. Chuckling at Violet’s statement, he shook his head and whispered, “I don’t have a girlfriend, and if I did, I don’t think I’d like to be acting that way all the time. So don’t worry about that.

The exchange between the two foreign people was simple, and hardly anything notable from the outside. But perhaps that was the point. The focus was internal, and therefore anything external was probably unnecessary. "What I'm getting is that the focus is supposed to be in your head? Is it about concentrating, or more.. I don't know. Um.. gaining control? Sometimes it would be difficult to focus on that when it's needed and you're busy. Does that come with practice?" A light blush stained the boy's cheeks as he chewed is lower lip, hoping that he didn't sound stupid.
James Mortinson
James Mortinson

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:56 pm

"I'm glad to hear that." Violet found herself unnaturally pleased by the Gryffindor's answer and smiled victeriously, though when she realized what she was doing she quickly tried to stop it and turn it into a smirk. "I mean ... erm ... that you wouldn't act like that, you know? I knew you were smarter than th... that." at the last moment she had decided not to say "them". That might be rude, probably. She smiled innocently at James, hoping it would work on his as well as on her parents.

Turning back to Lezar and his house mate, Violet tried to focus back on the lesson at hand and she nodded in agreement with James. "And I noticed that you kept eye contact the whole time. Is that neccessary as well?" she added curiously.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3