Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Gloom uprising (open)

+2
Lezar Wilkins
Violet Snape
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gloom uprising (open)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gloom uprising (open)

Post by Violet Snape Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:11 pm

Violet was more than excited to finally learn this art which she had hear so much about but never really how to achieve to master it. "Okay, sounds like a plan to me. Then we start with Occlumency." she agreed and pulled out her wand, ready to study it when suddenly a new voice chimed in and she looked up to see another Hogwarts student walk towards them. The Gryffindor was a first year as well and Violet remembered that it was the younger brother of her own brother's best friend. "Oh, hello James!" she called back and smiled slightly at him. Violet did now know him very well except from some of her classes, but he seemed less childish than most of their classmates and she really liked that about him. Turning to her "teachers", she quickly introduced them. "This is James, he's a Gryffindor from my year. James, these are Lezar and Chelsea." Violet was about to go on and when she was interrupted. “Eavesdropping, are you?” she asked, sounding quite irritated. “That is not very polite, is it? And for your information. I know whom I can trust and whom not. You definitely fall into the second category.” Violet really hated to be told what to do and this patronizing tone from the Ravenclaw did not sit well with her at all.

Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:14 pm

Vanessa giggled softly and flipped her red hair over her shoulers, "Trust me Voilet. Trust... its for the weak. You can never trust anyone. Hell, I dont even trust my own brother half the time." She glared at Chelsea when she said that, "I dont trust the people he associates with." She looked back at the wolfclaw boy and smirked. "Im guessing youre Lezar?" She looked him up and down and scoffed lightly, "Shame, I had heard stories about you. Guess you dont live up to them."

Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:15 pm

"Alright, alright, ladies!" Lezar held up his hand and stood up to stand between Violet and the Ravenclaw. "Let's not fight, shall we? And you, Masters, we will teach whom we want and you don't have to like it." he told her, his voice turning cold. Looking at the other boy, he crooked a smile. "Thanks for joining, lad, there were too many girls for my taste." he told him grinning.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Daniels Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:17 pm

Chelsea smirked and nodded. She didnt like Vanessa at all she was glad Lezar took a stand. She nodded at the boy as if saying hello to him. "Miss Masters why dont you just go if you do not like the idea of me and Wilkins teaching Violet here the spells we study at our school."
Chelsea Daniels
Chelsea Daniels

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:18 pm

Violet stepped around Lezar till she stood right in front of the Ravenclaw girl, a cold sneer on her usually nice face. "You, my dear girl, are to be pitied if you don't know how to trust." she said icily. "But that explains why you are alone all the time, does it. Friends only stick with you if you are loyal to them in return, but I don't expect a Masters to understand that." she smiled coldy and looked right into the older girl's eyes.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:19 pm

Vanessa cocked her head tot he side and thought for a moment. They did learn different spells at Wolfclaw then they did at Hogwarts. And her being a Ravenclaw wanted to learn all she could. She shrugged her shoulder and sighed, "Teach me as well." She smiled softly and bit her lip nervously. What if they said no? That would be rather embarrassing. She turned to Violet and smiles, "I guess you are right. There is a reason for my trust issues. A reason I do not trust enough to share with you."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Daniels Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:22 pm

Chelsea sighed she was most likely the person who didnt want Vanessa to learn the spells she knew the most but she had to get on her good side. She took a deep breath. "Sure id be glad to teach you miss Masters" She said softly she didnt want to at all but she would just to get on her good side.
Chelsea Daniels
Chelsea Daniels

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Mortinson Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:29 pm

The breath that left his lips when Violet actually returned his greeting was silent. James was glad of that, because despite being confident enough, nobody liked being snubbed out by their crush. I have a freaking crush! he thought, knowing that he wouldn’t hear the end of it from Ian if he found out. “Nice to meet you both,” he said to the other two students, a smile on his face as it almost always was. But that smile dropped almost as soon as another girl joined them and seemed to want to tell Violet what to do. The Slytherin girl was only a first year, but he had no doubt that she could take care of herself.

Rather than saying anything, however, he chose to simply watch on as the girls exchanged words. When Lezar spoke to him, his smile returned and he nodded, “can be a bit overwhelming. Though I don’t see why a few almost strangers are arguing over who should trust who about what. Doesn’t really make sense to me.” He couldn’t help that his gaze lingered on the Ravenclaw for a moment before he turned back to Violet and offered her a playful wink, almost as if to say that he agreed with her. Of course I bloody agree with her! he thought, I’d agree with anything she said.

Well, that whiplash hurts,” he muttered, purposefully loud enough to be heard. He didn’t elaborate, though, and instead turned to the others once more, “is there too many, or could I sit in as well?
James Mortinson
James Mortinson

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:32 pm

Vanessa knew exactly why Chelsea was agreeing to teach her. She just wanted to get in good with her to get closer to Ronan. She knew exactly what game she was playing. But she would be willing to play along in order to learn these spells. "Oh why thank you ever so much Miss Chelsea." She said that sentence in a big over the top and dramatic southern bell american accent.
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:33 pm

Lezar beamed at the little Slytherin girl with pride at how she dealt with the older girl. "You truly impress me, Violet." he told her grinning, but his house mates words wiped the grin off his face. "You call her, Miss? Who are you, her servant or what?" he asked incredulously. "Are you kidding me? If she wants us to teach her anything, she will ask for it. Politely." Lezar smirked darkly at the Ravenclaw girl. When the Gryffindor spoke up, his expression turned a bit lighter and he nodded. "Sure thing, sit down, and we will teach you the mysterious art of Occlumency." Lezar said in a low voice.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:35 pm

Vanessa rolled her eyes and stepped toward Lezar. If he wanted her to beg, she would. To a certain extent. She began muttering in french under her breath but not loud enough for them to hear her. She looked up at Lezar who towered over her even though she was probably older than him, "Lezar, will you and Chelsea please teach me the spells you learn?" She said this without any tone of mockery and full sincereity. She really did want to learn. Maybe she would even impress them.
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Daniels Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:36 pm

Chelsea sighed and just rolled her eyes. She laughed at Lezar "No its fine just leave it. Why not teach her something" She shughed and smiled nodding at James shse didnt mind having more students at all. She felt more powerful if anything. She slowly shifted around smiling at all three of them softly. She wasnt going to be mean right at this moment.
Chelsea Daniels
Chelsea Daniels

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:37 pm

The sneer on her face only darkened and Violet knew right away that she would never like this girl. On thr contrary, for the first time in her life she actually disliked someone after only knowing them for a few minutes. Turning on her heels, she walked back to the bench and sat down. "I don't care for your reasons. there are never reasons to lose hope or trust for they are what makes you strong...but then again, you are not a very strong person are you? Threatening others with your father instead of doing it yourself." she glanced over her shoulder at the girl for a second before turning to her friends. "Well, of course it is up to you two whom you want to teach..." she remarked, her voice showing clearly what she thought of learning anything with the Ravneclaw around. Instead, Violet decided to ignore her for now and smiled at James. "Yes, please sit down, James." she patted the bench beside her. Seeing the Ravenclaw be put in her place by Lezar was immensely satisfying for the Slytherin and she smirked slightly to herself.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:41 pm

Vanessa sent Chelsea a small smile and a silent thank you. She decided to ignore the Slytherin girls remarks about her not trusting people and just muttered in French. She then turned back to Lezar and looked up at him, "Please?" She wanted to be able to impress the Wolfclaws, and perhaps scare a bit of sense into Chelsea to stay away from her brother
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:42 pm

The smile Lezar gave the Ravenclaw was positively evil and he chuckled lowly in his throat. "Good girl, at least you do have some manners." he said sardonically and then bent down to speak right into her ear. "If you piss of my friends one more time, though, I will use what I learned on you and you won't even know what hit you." he said, promise clear in his words. Then he turned to address the others. "Very well, children. Put away your wands, you won't need them just yet." Lezar grinned and walked to stand in front of the others. "Daniels, do you want to start?" he offered causually.
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Daniels Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:47 pm

Chelsea smirked and watched Lezar it was strange to seem him like this but she didnt mine. "Sure" She smiled and stood up tall. "Come on try to get into my mind Lezar" She smirked knowing he wouldn't be able to this was easy for her. She stood there focusing on blocking her mind her eyes shut. She wanted to first show everyone how to do it then see if they could do it.
Chelsea Daniels
Chelsea Daniels

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:48 pm

Ronan was just walking about the castle when he heard two familiar voices. His sister, and miss Chelsea. He stepped towards the group and smiled at Chelsea, "Hello love. Whats going on here?" He nodded to the two boys and flashed smiles at both the Slytherin girl and his sister. He was curious at to the meaning of the little group. "Im terribly sorry if Im interrupting anything."
Ronan Masters
Ronan Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Mortinson Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:51 pm

James’ smiled grew even more as he took a seat, next to Violet on the bench as she had silently suggested. It was odd, how she had so quickly warmed to him, although he’d admit that when he was annoyed with someone, anyone else would be in his good books. Hopefully that was not all she was thinking, because he really wanted to actually get the chance to talk to her. Be her friend, if she’d let him.

You know,” he said, glancing briefly at Vanessa, before returning his gaze to the rest of the group, “my family loves going to France in the holidays. The food is magnificent. The sights are breath taking. But the language intrigues me the most.” At the end of his sentence that may have seemed rather random, he shot a sharp look toward the mildly rude Ravenclaw, a smile on his lips that didn’t meet his eyes. “I’m sorry for interrupting,” he added, smiling sheepishly as he waved his hand as if to say that he was done.

When another boy joined them, he flashed him a smile, but remained silent.
James Mortinson
James Mortinson

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:53 pm

Vanessa glared at the small boy. Did he actually understand a word Vanessa was saying? She didnt know. She began to mutter under her breath in Italian just so he didnt understand her. She looked up at the sound of her brothers voice. Did he just call Chelsea love? Why did he call her love? "Hello Thanos." She loved claling her brother by his middle name
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Daniels Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:55 pm

Chelsea smiled and gave a tiny wave to Ronan. But she was concentrating. "Oh hurry up with it would you Lezar" She had a tiny smile and was more relaxed now that Ronan was here. It calmed her. She was trying not to lose concentration as she heard everyone speaking around her.
Chelsea Daniels
Chelsea Daniels

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:01 pm

Violet leaned slightly towards the Gryffindor, blocking the other students out for a second as she listened to him. She was surprised and quite impressed with the way he was acting. It was the underlying coldness that he displayed to the Ravenclaw which amused her greatly. Obviously, she had a weak spot for Gryffindors, she thought, thinking of her brother and Sithon, but she couldn't really bother to care. Violet chuckled quietly and smiled at him. "Oh really? That is most interesting. You definitely have to teach me some words..." she gave back, sounding childishly curious while steeling a glance at Vanessa. At least, she was not going mad, disliking people for no reason, if James and Lezar thought so as well.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lezar Wilkins Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:13 pm

Lezar nodded at his house mate and pointed his wand straight at her, his eyes boring into hers. "Pay close attention, I want you to tell me afterwards exactly what happened, got it?" he said without waiting for an answer. "Legilimens!" he called out and his mind clashed against the girl's with full force. This was not how his parents and teachers had taught him, but a gentle probing, while more successful, would be harder to observe by the others. For a few moments, he kept it up and then withdrew again. His eyes focusing on their audience. "So?"
Lezar Wilkins
Lezar Wilkins

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:15 pm

Vanessa smiled up at Lezar. She was rather impressed, "Impressive, Wilkins." She smiled and pushed her hair back. She was not quite sure the answer he wanted, so she decided to just wait for someone else to answer and prayed he didnt ask her
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Daniels Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:16 pm

Chelsea focused and then opened her eyes nodding at Lezar he was good at the spell. She stood there silently having a bit of a headache but ignoring it she always got a headache after she did this spell.
Chelsea Daniels
Chelsea Daniels

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:19 pm

Ronan growled as the boy sent a spell towards his girlfriend, wait, girlfriend. No chelsea wasnt his girlfriend, just his date for the ball. He nodded as he finished the spell and wished Chelsea was in his arms. He didnt know exactly what had happened either, but he was willing to give it a shot, "Let me guess, she blocked you out?" He wasnt sure if he was right, but he was just guessing
Ronan Masters
Ronan Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:19 pm

Violet turned to look at the two Wolfclaw students, frowning slightly as she observed them. There honestly was not much to see. Just the little narrowing of eyes here and the tension there. Giving up, she sighed and shook her head. "I didn't see anything. I noticed that you both went a bit tense and were obviously working hard to fight the other, but that's it." she said slowly.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Daniels Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:23 pm

Chelsea smiled and wandered over to Ronan hugging him softly. She needed to relax a bit before she did that again. She nodded. "Its not always easy to see when you do it but with practice you will be able to notice it more and more"
Chelsea Daniels
Chelsea Daniels

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next