Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Two Lines (Dremar)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Two Lines (Dremar)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Lines (Dremar)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:19 pm

His fists clenched as the beasts inside him suddenly changed their approach and joined forces, they were pushing his walls, his boundaries, Amarog was begging him to feed, while Gorama was demanding that he'd do so. Pouncing at the man Dremar's fangs sunk into his flesh, or what remained of it after Dellen ripped his throat apart. The blood flew into his mouth, and he swallowed it washing his throat with the fresh and thick substance that had such a divine taste. However, in spite of him thinking that the wolf and the vampire would calm down, they only got further agitated, and began asking for more. Dremar found himself in the middle of the village, biting into anything that by god moved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:02 pm

Dellen enjoyed herself but stayed close to Dremar watching him admiring his strength and speed. The beasts that now lived within him were strong, he was meant for this she now knew he always harbored a sleeping vampire. Bodies fell in there wake as they worked there way to the center of the village at lightning fast speeds, she could hear screaming and for once she paid it no mind. In the blink of an eye she sat on a low building watching the boy, using her wand she set the pub on fire and then the next building he had cleaned out. Blood stained her porcelin skin and her green corsetted chest. She was a macrabae queen.

"Oi!" looking down she caught sight of the man calling to her, a built man about the size of her friend Bruce a crossbow over his shoulder. Jumping down she looked up at him cocking her head to the side, the blood in her veins buzzing like a drug. "You that boy's mum" the man growled a vein in his head throbbing with rage. "Oh yes, isn't he beautiful?" she said glancing at Dre as he decimated the square.

The man towered over the vampiress "I'm known around here for killing sluts like you, i'm going to kill you and your kid" he rumbled as he reached for her neck. Dellen smirked, though the man was large and burly she knew that size was nothing compared to real strength. "Dre?" she called out to him before looking back at the hunter "you see my new friend Dremar is not just a vampire..he's a hybrid" she grinned.

Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:19 pm

Dremar's head popped up from the midst of the corpses that surrounded him as he heard Dellen call his name, somehow the vampire told him to go to her call, although the wolf said not to. Dremar for once agreed if Dellen was calling they needed to see what it was about, and so, snapping the neck of the man he was feasting on, at lightning like speed he appeared a few feet away from her and the hunter. Smirking darkly, the blood stains all over his defined body, Dremar pounced from the ground leaving a crated behind and knocked the man from Dellen, breaking a few bones. As the hunter landed, Dremar was already on top of him, and he drove his foot through his stomach, before leaning down. Shoving two of his claws into his eyes he sunk his teeth into the man's neck and ripped his throat out before grabbing the top of his head and pulling it away from his torso, bringing the whole spinal cord along with it. Turning around still holding the head, his eyes fell on Dellen, as he licked his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:36 pm

Dellen clapped with a satisfied smile on her lips as she approached him "you are incredible dremar" she said and touched his jaw to look into his eyes. The flecks of wolf and vampire swimming in them danced "i've never seen someone take to being a hybrid like this..how do you feel?"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:45 am

Dropping the bastard's head he crushed it under his foot as he took another step forward. Looking into Dellen's eyes, Dremar simply shrugged "I feel like myself, nothing's changed beside the fact I have an appetite to go with my wolf mood," he said as he licked every bit of blood that resided on the corner of his lips and fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2