Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A New Change (Dremar)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A New Change (Dremar) Empty A New Change (Dremar)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:07 pm

Lexi was drawn to the forest that night, enjoying the silver glow of the moon and walked barefoot, like usual, into the forest. Instantly a shroud of darkness fell upon her but oddly welcomed it. Knowing her brothers would be worrying about her, she still continued her walk. "Im sure they'll live..besides I can look after myself." She murmured gently, her voice rough from lack of use. A crack of a twig met her ears and she spun around. "Hello? Come out." She demanded as a familiar scent met her hard.

Back to top Go down

A New Change (Dremar) Empty Re: A New Change (Dremar)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:15 pm

With his enhanced speed, Dremar slammed Lexi against a tree not allowing any possible escape as he ripped her clothes, and began biting at her neck, and groping her breasts, "Wouldn't you like me to come in instead, pet," he purred into her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:21 pm

Lexi let out a loud groan from the pressure of the slam and looked up, seeing Dremar. Her eyes softly closed, the sensation of the bites sent tingles down her spine reminding her of him drinking her blood. "Oh I would..." She purred back, clutching to his chest to keep the cold air from getting to her chest despite enjoying the cold. "Drink..." She begged, tilting her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:30 pm

Letting out his fangs he growled sinking them into her carotid artery and sucking her blood, however he felt something new in him as his eyes gained dark purple lines around them, the hunger was growing and he was afraid he was not stopping this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:35 pm

Lexi let out a low moan, her hands digging into his shoulders. It felt different. More hungry than at the tournament. After a while, everything felt weaker and she tried hitting him.."Too...much..dre...stop..." She breathed out but she could barely feel anything anymore and her legs felt weak, trying to hold onto him. "Please..." She whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:49 pm

Dremar continued despite her pleas, her hands on him trying to push him away were less than tingles, as he continued to drink her blood flowing freely into his mouth. The only thing that made him stop was the strength he began using to push Lexi against the tree, it was so much the tree behind her cracked and fell apart allowing Lexi to fall from Dremar's hands...

A New Change (Dremar) Tumblr_ll7jtjacI41qdoecso1_500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:54 pm

Lexi whimpered, having enjoyed the pleasurable bite before but now it felt cold. Hearing the loud crwck of the tree, she let out a loud groan of pain when she hit the floor. She tried to crawl away, the loss of her blood left her weak but a few grabs of the floor, she collapsed, her blood flowing freely. "Dre..." She called out, begging for help despite him causing her loss of blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:58 pm

Grunting as his head tilted to the side Dremar shook slightly where he stood before he brought his arm up and bit his wrist, ripping the skin and allowing Gorama's blood to run freely. With incredible speed and strength Dremar was beside the girl and had pulled her up, before placing her wrist in front of her mouth, urging her to drink his blood, the vampire part of it at least, the one he was forcing out of his veins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:03 pm

Lexi grabbed scraps of her shirt and pressed It against her neck despite how much it hurt before smelling the metallic scent of blood in the air that wasn't her own. Looking up, she winced at being pulled up rejecting the blood at first before her brothers filled her mind. She couldn't leave them. Her mouth clamped onto his wrist, finding herself enjoying the taste. She sat up and held his wrist closer to her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:05 pm

Softly Dremar grabbed the arm that held part of her shirt, slowly pulling it away from her neck, so he could see how the wound was. Since his blood was much better than a normal vampire's, the wound closed within seconds, and then, Dremar pulled his arm away from the girl, "I am so fucking sorry for that, I didn't know," he said honestly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:12 pm

Lexi let out a hiss as parts of her shirt clung to the wound before coming completely off but then felt everything being alright. Releasing Dremar's arm, she sat back but still in his arms and looked up at him with doe wide eyes but softened them. "It's okay, Dre..you were hungry. I shouldn't just ask you to bite me because it feels good.." She said, surprisingly calm and wiped her mouth. "Thank you for not letting me die.." She whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:16 pm

Smiling at the girl he had compelled to be basically his mistress some months before, Dremar saw an opportunity to protect her: maybe she wouldn't see it that way right off the bat but it was definitely what Dremar had in mind. Placing a hand around her chin, and the other on her forehead, Dremar twisted her neck and suddenly, snap!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:21 pm

Lexi returned the smile. She liked him, maybe not in love with him but enough to be his walking blood bag. It just never went so far before but yet, she still forgave him. Freezing at his actions, she met his gaze shakily. "Dre...what are yo-" She fell limp to the floor, death opening his arms to welcome her but something icy cold tugged her back. Her eyelids twitched but she did not wake, her veins feeling on fire as something knawd her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:35 pm

Leaning against a tree as the minutes passed, Dremar waited patiently, as he knew the vampire blood took at least fifteen minutes to take effect, and another five for the victim to wake up in transition. Staring at his pocket watch, Dremar began focusing on his surroundings, and inhaled through his nose smelling a bonfire not far from where they were. Smirking, he knew humans had to be around...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:44 pm

Lexi felt like it took forever for her to regain consciousness but sank into her mind, finding herself in the past watching her and her brother run around, protecting each other from the hands of their father who was ready to tickle them. It was a peaceful memory that made her forget the growing hunger. After her time was up, her eyes fluttered open thankful of the darkness and her head fell to the side. "You...killed me....what have you done to me?! It hurts.." She said, her fingers rubbing her gums at the pain whilst her other hand rubbed her stomach. "Make it stop...I feel so hungry..." She hissed, sitting up unnaturally fast and stared down at herself. "No...I..csnt be...my brothers, the sun..why did you?" She didn't finish as her nostrils flared, taking in different scents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:11 pm

Pressing his hand against her forehead Dremar lifted Lexi from the floor, growling slightly, since becoming a hybrid, the worst change in Dremar beside his temper was his patience. It dropped, and he was now very impatient something that bothered him since the process of making vampires, werewolves or hell, hybrids, was a long one and patience was needed. Inclining his head, his pupils widened as he stared into Lexi's eyes, "Shut up. You will control your hunger, and you will not attack your family. The sun will not harm you as we will get you a sunlight ring. You'll feed from the bastards that linger in this world, understood?" he asked compelling her to do as he asked. Even though she was a vampire, Dremar was a hybrid, the original hybrid nonetheless, he could compel most if not all beings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:43 pm

Lexi stared into his eyes, almost wanting to wriggle away but stayed still. Taking in the change of his pupils, his words repeated in her kind embedding itself. "Yes...Sire.." She whispered, her eyes flickering around to examine the area and the hand on her forehead. "C-can we eat now?" She whimpered, her fingers pressing against her gums again hoping to sooth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:51 pm

Before dropping the girl, Dremar ran towards the bonfire at amazing speed, dropping the girl on the floor, and whistling loudly calling the attention of all the beauxbatons and durmstrang kids gathered around. "Have at it," he said looking over his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:59 pm

Lexi barely had time to make a sound due to being sped towards the bonfire. Falling to the floor, she crouched up and stared towards the students just as dark lines appeared around her eyes but waited for Dremar's approval. Getting it, she used her vampire speed and grabbed a durmstrang boy and sunk her fangs into his neck, feeling blood fill her mouth instantly. She moaned in delight before feeling the boy get cold so she dropped him to the ground and feasted on more people who barely had time to scream or run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:28 pm

As a lonely boy ran from Lexi, a friend of his taking his place as her meal he began screaming for headmaster Igor and Dumbledore to come help, only for Dremar's hand to wrap itself around his neck. Doing only a slight show of strength the boy's head simply popped out of his body, rolling towards Lexi, as his corpse fell to the floor, "You missed one," he smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:42 pm

Lexi looked up, blood all over her mouth before dropping her latest victim onto the heap. Tilting her head as she watched the display, which quietened the screams and yells. It was beginning to get painful to her new sensitive ears. "Well, you got him now.." She hissed and in the corner of her eye, sees a body stir. Quickly rushing over, she snapped his neck and the dark lines disappeared from her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:15 pm

Smirking, Dremar appeared in front of the girl once again kissing her lips and biting the bottom lip splitting it with his fangs, "Once you dominate your hunger, I will complete your transformation and turn you into a hybrid," he revealed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:23 pm

Lexi allowed a smile to touch her lips and immediately kissed him back, enjoying the taste of her own blood. Purring against his lips, her eyes widened. "Thats your plan...you want me as your hybrid pet?" She asked but nodded anyway, grabbing a scrap of her shirt and wiped her face, almost shy. "You mentioned a daylight ring? Will I need one when I'm a hybrid or will the werewolf blood let me be..almost normal?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:29 pm

"Yes you will be my bitch, but you'll love it like you have until now," he teased her before showing her his hands, "No daylight ring, that is something you do not need, our werewolf side allows us to walk freely when the sun is up. We can also turn at will," and with that one of his hands morphed into a paw and claws extended from it, before returning to normal, "You can also compel other vampires, whilst now you cannot," he added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:41 pm

Lexi nodded. "I'll always love being your bitch..." She purred and stared down at his hand, furrowing her brow before her jaw dropped. "Turn at will..that sounds incredible. Have you ever compelled me?" She questioned staring at her hands with a tilt of her head. She was a vampire...soon to be hybrid the moment she controls her huge hunger. It still gnawed at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next