Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Looking for Company (Open)

Go down

Looking for Company (Open) Empty Looking for Company (Open)

Post by Violet Snape Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:11 am

Violet was bored. There was no other way to describe her current mood as she strolled through the castle, trying to find something to occupy her time with. Even her siblings and friends seemed to be absent or unwilling to do something with her and so she found herself leaning in an open window, looking out in the yard. Only a few older Hufflepuffs were playing a round of Gobstones outside, but she was unsure of if she should join them. Even if she usually did not show it, Violet could be a little insecure around older students, especially if they were from a different house.  She sighed and closed her eyes for a moment, her head resting against the cool glass.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Looking for Company (Open) Empty Re: Looking for Company (Open)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:18 am

"I'm telling you, practice makes perfect. You don't just wake up one day and you can cast whatever spells you want," William remarked with a chuckle to a younger Ravenclaw as they headed back to their Common Room after class. "But you seem to have a natural talent, Will," he replied. "Because, I practice," he said, ruffling the boy's hair before noticing a younger girl looking out one of many windows, her head against the glass. "Go on ahead. I'll help you a bit tonight. Fair?" he asked the boy. With a happy nod, the Ravenclaw headed off to the Common Room. Putting his hands in his pockets, William approached the girl. "Everything alright?" he asked in a gentle tone and matching smile as he tilted his head to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:07 pm

Again and again, Violet could feel students pass her by without even sparing her a second glace which did not surprise her at all. She had made the experience that people often cares very little what went on around them as long as it only involved their own life peripherally. It was sad, as you could discover so many things if you just kept your eyes open a bit more. The Slytherin sighed and was about to just move back to her common room when she heard a voice close by. Her dark eyes opened and focused on the older Ravenclaw student, a soft smile on her lips. "Oh hello." she greeted. "I'm fine, just a little bored you know? It seems that my friends all abandoned me." Violet rolled her eyes to express her feelings about that.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:13 pm

As the girl turned to him, William chuckled lightly at her words and reaction to them. "It happens more often then people let on," he said. As much as people didn't want to admit that often people get left behind here in the massive castle that was their school, it did happen. Which, in a way, opened the door for more people to make friends more often. Offering a hand, he added, "I'm William Black. Forgive me, but, do you have a sister?" He could swear that he saw this girl hanging around with Rachel now and then, and thought he remembered her mentioning that she had a sister. But, he wasn't completely sure that this was the sister she menioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:20 pm

Violet was more relieved than she would admit that the boy didn't seem in a hurry to run off again to leave her to her boredom and she smiled as she shook his hand. "It's a pleasure meeting you, William. I'm Violet Snape." she introduced herself and nodded at his question. "That's right. Rachel is my twin sister and Mio is our older brother." Violet smirked slightly. "Now we're only missing a Hufflepuff sibling."  she joked, chuckling softly. Though she really hadn't talked to many Badgers yet, so far they seemed alright and she wouldn't even mind if her parents had another child that would end up there. "Do you have any siblings here as well?" she asked curiously. So far, Violet had not met many students outside her own house and her brother's friends, so she was always happy to get to know more people.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:31 am

Snapping his fingers as he finally had a name to go with the face of the girl that he had seen with Rachel, and now Mio that he thoguht about it, he remarked, "Violet. Happy to finally get the chance to meet you." Her joke about needing a Hufflepuff to complete the set of houses made him laugh. "That we do. I have two, an older brother and sister, but neither of them are Badgers, sadly," he mused with a smile. "Both are in your house, actually. Maybe you know them: Atticus and Artemis?" he asked, putting his hands into his trouser pockets. For a while, being the only Ravenclaw, even with his own brother and now sister, weighed on William's mind, but now, it was something in the past. Having family with members in different houses was nothing too out of the ordinary anymore, and Violet's family was a prime example: three siblings, each in a different house. Just went to show that everyone is different, even as far as family was concerned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:09 pm

Violet smirked at his words and nodded softly. "It seems the Badgers are always a little left out, though I already met two nice Hufflepuff students at the welcoming feast." she remarked thoughtfully before smiling brightly at the Ravenclaw when he asked her if she knew his siblings. "Oh I do know your sister!" she said excitedly. Violet had met her as well at the feast and had been quite impressed with the older girl. "She's one of my brother's friends and she seems really tough. I like her." She had always wanted an older sister like that, one that could teach her things and whom she could talk to about stuff that Mio wouldn't understand. Maybe Violet would be able to talk to her some more in the future. "I have seen your brother as well, though we haven't talked to each other yet." she added. The older Slytherins all seemed to hang out more with each other than with the young students, so it was a bit difficult to interact with them, but Violet still could recall Atticus' picture in his mind quite well. "You all look quite different though." she said, sounding quite curious. Herself and Rachel of course looked quite similar, being twins but even Mio looked a lot like them.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down