Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Looking for company (open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Looking for company (open) Empty Looking for company (open)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:07 pm

Jarlath jumped over the stump of a tree, rolled over the ground and came to a stop in front of a dummy, ramming his sword through it's heart. Taking a deep breath, he wiped his sweaty brown and pushed the dummy away from him before sitting down on the snowy ground. He always felt much better after a hard training session like this on, though he missed his fellow clan members to join him in it.

Back to top Go down

Looking for company (open) Empty Re: Looking for company (open)

Post by Elena Grindelwald Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:28 pm

Elena was bored as she had not returned back to Grindelwald castle. She had been planning to spend the whole holiday with her boyfriend, but the git actually told her one day before the holidays that he would be going home this year, so she was all alone, strolling through the forest when she heard a noise from close by. She found a boy from her house and smirked, looking him upside down. "Aren't you cold, all sweaty like this?" she asked, chuckling.
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Immorta Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:49 pm

Talos was leaning against a tree in clad black clothing, even the mask he wore over his face and under his hood was black, making him blend into the shadows, he'd watched the boy with a strange curiousit. He tilted his head and studied the actions, he decided the sword action was jagged and broken, and he then decided it was simply untrained. Well to a Nexian level. However it suggested some experience. Talos picked up a stone and threw it towards the person. Seeing the reaction would be interesting

Seeing the second person he then moved more into the shadows, enjoying the invisbility it provided.

The knives that run along his belt line (Hidden):
Throwing knife holder under coat:
Sword on his back (Under coat):
The sword and holders that are on his legs, (blended in):
Black gloves:
His trainers :
His hoodie/jacket:

His trousers:
His Mask:

Last edited by Talos Immorta on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Talos Immorta
Talos Immorta

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:09 pm

Looking up, Jarlath frowned at the girl in front of him, not at all interested in her flirting. He really did not like girls that threw themselves at guys like this, so he decided to just ignore it for now. "Training gets you hot you know?" he said calmly and got up from the ground. Suddenly, his eyes narrowed and his hand shot out, catching something which turned out to be a stone. Jarlath's lips twitched into a smirk. "I did not know that the stones in this forest could fly..." he commented, curious and amused at the same time, he wondered who was watching them, but he did not turn around. If Jarlath had learned one thing in his training, it was not to let anyone bait you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Grindelwald Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:12 pm

Not used to have any boy ignore her flirt offensive, Elena pouted slightly annoyed at the boy's reaction, or lack thereof to be more precise. She winced back a bit when his hand snapped forward and quickly turned to the direction the stone had come from. "Who is there?" she called out, her hand resting on her wand holster.
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Immorta Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:17 pm

Talos watched carefully, rather intrigued. He studied the pair before tucking his silver amulet under his coat and kept watching. Seeing how the girl was startled and either cautious or low leveled alert he held his wand in his hand and let himself be seen. He was a large person amouting to six feet in hight and was a physically imposing man.
Talos Immorta
Talos Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Grindelwald Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:22 pm

Seeing that it was just another student from Wolfclaw, Elena rolled her eyes and relaxed again, her hands going to her hips as she glared at him in slight annoyance. "Do you want to give me a heart attack? Or why are you sneaking up on us like that?" she asked, the tension from before making her voice a bit harsher than normal.
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Immorta Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:30 pm

Talos looked towards the girl, his face hidden behind his mask, as usual, he looked at the girl with an intense glare. Enjoying the tension the silence brought, he then looked towards the boy, again, his look was firm and intense then finally walked so he was stood besides the girl, not looking at her her he spoke, in a hushed voice, deep and serious "why does it matter? Are you scared?"
Talos Immorta
Talos Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Grindelwald Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:40 pm

Crossing her arms over her chest, Elena met the boy’s silent stare with one of her own, trying not to let him intimidate her, but his size and looks were quite impressive. Still, growing up with one of the most powerful vampires alive, she was able to face a lot without getting scared, even though a shudder ran down her spin at his voice, so close to her. "No?" she winced at how thin her voice sounded and cleared her throat. "No. Of course not. Do you think only because I can't see your face I will be scared?" Elena gave back, as confidently as she managed.
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Immorta Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:51 pm

Talos watched her, smiling at the wince, he decided she was infact intimidated by Talos. Talos leaned in and breathed in deeply through his nose. Then he leaned away, "I smell your fear..." he once more looked away from her, she seemed tiny compared to Talos, as he loomed over her. "I don't believe the fact I decide to hide my face is fear inspiring. However." he then turned to look at her "It seems people disagree."
Talos Immorta
Talos Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Grindelwald Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:44 pm

Elena licked her lip as they had gone dry from her nervousness. She never had to deal with such an impressive boy before, most students here were her age and still looking more like boys than like men, but this one was completely different. He looked like a real warrior and it fascinated and scared her at the same time. But Elena was not someone to just let her fear control her and so, she met the boy's stare with her own. "I think the inhuman look of it leads people to think that." she reached out slowly with her hand to trace the dark mask's mouth. "It is also very fascinating the way it speak to humans' basic fear of the unknown..."
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Immorta Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:54 pm

Talos watched her carefully, deciding that although she was scared, she still was determined to show it, she was brave, as she traced the mask he became all to aware that the scar designs actually matched his own face, he looked her in the eye and replied "I think it preys on that fear, but the unknown is something I embrace, why fear what you don't know, you'll never grow to be stronger if you fear the unknown."
Talos Immorta
Talos Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Grindelwald Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:15 pm

Withdrawing her hand again from his mask, Elena smirked slightly, feeling a bit less frightened by him now that she had heard his voice. It was definitely the voice of a man who was a powerful wizard and an unafraid fighter, but at the same time he gave of the air of being quite an intelligent mind behind that black mask. "I agree, but I think a little caution is good as well when dealing with the unknown, don't you think?" she gave back. “It keeps you on your guard.”
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Immorta Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:05 pm

Talos noted she was an intelligent girl, he agreed with what he said but obviously had a seperate view. "Yes, I agree, without caution in the unknown we'd never grow in interlect or with out tactics, as for standing guard. It pays to always be on guard as you never know who will back stab you."
Talos Immorta
Talos Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:15 am

Jarlath had been observing the two other students with calm interest, not interupting their conversation to give them his own opinion. He rather kept his thoughts to himself; the other boy seemed to be a fighter and even compared to Jarlath who had gone through a long training already, he appeared way more powerful and his wolfish instincts told him not to get on the guy's bad side. He shouldered his sword and cleared his throat to catch the others' attention. "If you two want to keep discussing the ways of the universe, I'll leave you to it." he commented, smirking slighty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Grindelwald Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:58 pm

Elena could not help but smile slightly amused at his words. "I doubt anyone would be foolish enough to actually try to do that." she commented chuckling. He was an impressive figure and she was quite aware of the power he exuded. Anyone stupid enough to get on his bad side would probably not live long enough to realize his mistake. When another voice cut into their conversation, Elena jumped slightly, her hand flying to her wand. The distraction with the masked boy had completely let her forget about the other boy's presence. "If you can't keep up with intelligent conversation than this is not my problem." she gave back smirking.
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Immorta Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:41 pm

"You'd be surprised what people would do out of desperation. I have many scars from the desperate and the cowardly. I think little of those who show no back bone and attack from behind." Talos was aware that he gave off an impression, many to which however he knew exactly what he was and would stick to it no matter the cost.

When the second person chipped in Talos stepped back allowing both people into is line of sight. Talos didn't respond as he found witty banter pointless. He simply observed motionless and silently
Talos Immorta
Talos Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Grindelwald Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:23 pm

Elena inclined her head slightly in acknowledgement to his words. He did have a point. People under pressure could react in the most interesting ways. "Touché." she said, nodding at him. "No one had yet tried to attack me, but then again, I usually stay out of trouble or let other people handle it for me." It wasn't that she couldn't take care of herself, but normaly Elena rather prefered her boyfriend or his friends to get their hands dirty. "Nevertheless, I have seen people get tortured and it is always interesting to see when they break. You can see it in their eyes and just before it happens they are ready to do everything." she commented thoughtfully. Those people, the ones with the will to survive were the most dangerous ones in her opinion. His second point made her growl, a frown on her forehead. "Cowards are pathetic!" she hissed. "Fear I can understand, even if I haven't felt it often in my life, but bowing to that fear, I can not understand. It is weak and selfish."
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Immorta Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:58 pm

Talos thought for a moment he agreed with her, however, he disagreed with those who use others for their dirty work. "Fear is not there to be bowed to. It is there to challenge, to fight, to escape. In the end of everything the only thing that stops you surviving is yourself. Anyone can complete impossible acts of survival, if they have the will to do so. I've seen so many snap and fall in the same moment. I have before, and I'm sure I will once more loose everything. Everything but the will to fight."
Talos Immorta
Talos Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Grindelwald Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:40 pm

The other student's words made Elena go quiet, her eyes leaving the masked face to focus inwards as she pondered what they were talking about. She did not often question herself, preferring not to bring up the old demons from her past that might hurt her and maybe that made her a coward as well, but this mysterious young man's words made her think over some of her opinions. "But what if everything that is worth living for is taken from you? Why should you wish to survive then?" she asked, more thinking aloud than actually asking him for an answer. Elena did not even know if there was a general answer to that question or if everyone had to find one for themselves, but this question had been haunting her for the last ten years already.
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Immorta Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:59 am

"Life is an inconvenience. I seek to find the one who can kill me. I seek the one strong enough. I seek for a man, not a dog, not a demon, not a monster. A man. For only a man can slay a monster. Only a man can dare hope to"
Talos Immorta
Talos Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Grindelwald Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:40 pm

For a moment Elena was not quite sure how to react to such a statement, as she could not see the sense for living only to find one's match, but then again, it was somehow very befitting the young man standing before her. "Well, I have heard of many dark creatures living in Czechia who would without a doubt be a match for you, but a man. A bare human? I think you will have to continue your search for a while longer." Elena commented thoughtfully, not able to think of anyone. "But maybe you shall meet your match when we arrive in Scotland." she pondered out loud. After all there would be the members of four schools attending.
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Immorta Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:32 pm

"I've hunted and slaughtered vampires, Wolves, Giants. They aren't something that can match me, not due to power or ability. Simply my sheer will to survive. I've had both legs broken and I still found the power inside  to stand. A painful thing. Maybe I will meet my match in Scotland but I know I shall not die there. If I am to die it won't be at a young age. Looking for a man who can dare hope to kill me shall be a challehen, although. not impossible. The day I die is when the weight of my past is obliterated by my oncoming future"
Talos Immorta
Talos Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Grindelwald Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:19 pm

"Mhm ... I see." she said calmly, thinking of her own ancestor, one of the oldest vampires alive. "Somehow whenever I see one of those dark creatures, I see their power and their darkness which are impressive in their own right, but the fire in their eyes, that you see flaring up in a human being that is close to death, is missing. It is almost as if their long age has burned it low in their soul, leaving them without the spirit to fight." Elena pondered out loud, then looked back at the guy. "You're quite a philosopher are you? I did not have such an intriguing conversation in quite some time. You see dying as your way out then? As some kind of solution to your life?" Elena asked curiosity leaking from her words. She had never met a person such as this and it interested her to no end to figure out his reasoning.
Elena Grindelwald
Elena Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Immorta Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:42 pm

"As I said, life is an inconvenience. I look for the man strong enough to end my life. Yes, death is a way out of my life however, if death believe it can claim me with ease then it is gravely mistaken. I shall not fall, I shall not give in. I won't bow nor break, I shall rise, forever an overwhelming force bearing down upon those who believe themselves to be my master or commander. I am a unstoppable force awaiting to meet an immovable object. Some day I shall be laid to rest and I happily approach it."
Talos Immorta
Talos Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next