Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Kisses In the Candlelight (Corvin) (M)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Kisses In the Candlelight (Corvin) (M) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kisses In the Candlelight (Corvin) (M)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:50 am

Briana sat in stunned silence at what her mother had told him. After several moments, she looked away and shook her head slightly, whispering, "But, how? How is that possible?" She didn't expect an answer. She asked more to just get them out. Slowly, bringing her eyes back to this man she loved, Briana asked, "Is it?"

Back to top Go down

Kisses In the Candlelight (Corvin) (M) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kisses In the Candlelight (Corvin) (M)

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:43 pm

Corvinus shook his head running a hand through his short hair, "we live long lives Bri" he said unable to look at her in fear for rejection "we meet many people and sometimes those people come back. I don't think its a mistake you look like her."

Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:58 pm

Briana thought about what he said, what her mother said... Was it possible that she was the reincarnation of his Serenity? When he didn't look at her, she brought a gentle hand to his cheek, bringing his eyes to meet hers. The way her hair was positioned, the bruises from his kisses were visible on her bare flesh, healing painfully slowly due to her diet choices. "You don't think it's by chance that our paths have crossed. That things moved so quickly because they felt right. Do you, Corvin?" she asked, her bright eyes locking with his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:00 pm

"I think we came together because we are fated" he said his voice low with seriousness "perhaps even soulmates.."
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:05 pm

The word he used shocked her. Briana knew about soulmates, but never believed that she was destined to be someone's. Fated, however, that is something she could believe. Fate had a funny way of working things for their own agenda, and this is something that seemed like their work. Briana had been near death, turned into a vampire, stayed on the neutral side, met Corvin who is also a vampire and on the side of good, and so on... Nodding, she cooed softly, "Fated..." Bringing her lips to his, she lightly kissed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:06 pm

He kissed her softly a note of relief in his actions "you don't think i'm crazy?" he asked softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:12 pm

Looking into his eyes, Briana ran a hand through his short hair before she smiled tenderly, the light dancing off her double-fangs. Shaking her head, she answered softly, "Of course not. Fate I believe in. Soulmates, I don't know. Reincarnation, I don't know. But, fate? Yes... I believe that fate does things to bring people together for a reason." Leaning in to kiss just over his heart, Briana whispered, "Like us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:17 pm

He pulled her into his chest "I love you" he said softly deciding to let the topic drop atleast for tonight. with a wave of his hand the candles were extinguished and he tucked them in. Holding her close he closed his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:23 pm

Curling into his chest as he extinguished the candles around them and tucked them in, she sighed happily and whispered to him, "I love you, more." Slowly, she drifted off to sleep in the arms of the man she loved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum