Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Kisses In the Candlelight (Corvin) (M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kisses In the Candlelight (Corvin) (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kisses In the Candlelight (Corvin) (M)

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:28 am

He kissed her hard this time passion love and emotion spilling from his soul as he did, he felt tears in his eyes but he kissed her even more as he impaled her with his length a loud growl of pleasure coming from his chest.

Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Kisses In the Candlelight (Corvin) (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kisses In the Candlelight (Corvin) (M)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:37 am

The kiss Briana shared with Corvin in that moment was like none they had shared before. It now held the love and passion they had both confessed only moments before. As a happy tear slipped from each eye and ran down her pale cheeks, Briana broke free of the fiery kiss and moaned loudly, Corvin's name on her sigh as she took all of him within her, her walls hugging tight around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Barty Crouch Jr. Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:23 pm

His hands were firm and his thrusts hard as he took her, sitting her up in his lap he deepend his strokes feeling himself press against her womb as he kissed and sucked on her breasts.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Barty Crouch Jr.
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:51 am

Wrapping her legs tightly around his waist as he took her deep and hard, pulling her up into his lap, Briana arched against him, her head falling back as loud moans of pleasure tore from her. Her fingers tangled in his hair as she cupped and held the back of his head as his mouth assaulted her bare breasts. "Ahhhhh.... Corvin.... Salazar above!" she called to him, pleasure laced in each and every word, as she rode him at the tempo he dictated, feeling him hit her womb deep inside. Her climax was building back to what it was before he stopped and they confessed their love for one another... She could feel it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:57 am

He bit above her bare breast sucking the nipple and a small puncture to taste her blood he moved harder and faster answering her calls to him. His lips moved to her neck where kissed and sucked leaving bruises "I love you Briana...now scream for me" he commanded as his climax began.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:08 am

Hissing as his needle fangs made a small puncture on her breast, Briana's breathing came faster and faster as her climax neared. She loved hearing her name on his husky voice, answering her every call she made to him as their dance continued. Purring darkly as his lips feasted on her neck, she knew that she would be marked and they wouldn't fade for a while as she hadn't fed on human blood for some time now, but that was a sacrifice she made long ago and she knew the consequences of that choice. Corvin's command of her was easily answered when electricity shot through her body, her walls pulsing hard around him as her climax hit its peak. "MERLIN, CORVIN! AHHHHHH!" Briana screamed as her muscles all flexed and she held him, resting her forehead on his shoulder as pleasure filled her to overflowing, her nectar bathing his length.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:11 am

He came hard spilling his seed into her womb he rejoiced at her screams of pleasure and stroked her walls a bit more. Holding her close he kissed her forhead before laying her down and pulling out he nuzzled her "i love you" he murmured.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:17 am

Climaxing together only seemed to intensify what they had said to one another before. Feeling him fill her, Briana smiled as the grips of pleasure gradually released her. Relaxing into him strong body, she allowed him to lay her down against her pillows. Kissing his cheek as she felt him remove himself from her core, she smiled, her cheeks a rare pinkish flush and her brilliant eyes glassy with passion. Briana returned his nuzzle and replied, "I love you, too, Corvin." She didn't want this moment to end. It had been so long. Reaching up, she brushed her lips against his before claiming them in a tender kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:40 am

Storms raged outside as they fell asleep the candles out and the fire keeping them warm. Corvin slept fitfully rolling over in his dreams, Following the sound of shouting he rounded the corner to find his wife being held at knife point the pretty blonde looking at him despretely "Briana?" he murmured "Serenity Valkyrie i sentence you to die for crimes of witchcraft!" the man holding his wife down said, Corvin dove to grab the attacker but was too slow "SERENITY!" he screamed Rolling in the bed tears streamed down his cheeks "Serenity! no! i couldn't save you! Briana...no..briana no i cant let them..no.."
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:47 am

Briana was awoken from slumber by Corvin tossing and turning in his sleep. Sitting up, she watched him close judging if he was going to wake on his own or not. As his face contorted with the fit of dreams and his rolling continued, Briana put a calming hand to his cheek. "Corvin... Corvin, sweetheart, wake up. Wake up..." she cooed to him. When that didn't work, she adjusted herself, getting to her knees, and placed her free hand on his shoulder. Giving him a gentle shake, she saw the tears run down his face and heard him speak as he spoke in his dream. "Corvinus! Wake up!" she said a little firmer and gently shook him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:48 am

With a start he sat up and grabbed Briana by the shoulders his eyes wide pupils dialated he frowned
"S..serenity?"
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:51 am

Gasping as he suddenly sat up, grasping her hard, Briana looked into his eyes, wide and dilated. Drawing a deep slow breath, she put a hand to his damp cheek and one to his hand on her shoulder. Shaking her head slowly, she answered, "No, Corvin. I'm Bri. I'm your Briana." Worry filled her words and eyes as she watched him come out of his night terror slowly. "It's ok," she cooed to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:53 am

"Serenity..my beautiful angel" he pulled her close "i dreamnt they took you love..i dreamnt you were killed" he kissed her temple "baby i'm sorry i woke you.."
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:58 am

When, again, he called her Serenity and pulled her close to him, Briana listened to what he said before pushing away so she could look him in the face. Putting her hand on his cheeks, cupping his face, she said to him, "Corvin, it's not Serenity. It's Briana. I'm Briana, your Briana. It was a dream." Brushing a hand through his hair, she said, "Don't you see me?" Looking into his eyes, she could only imagine what his dream was. It was one she had about Kieran so many times before, only she awoke alone and had to find her way back to the present on her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:11 am

Corvin looked down at her and a few moments passed abnd the fog lifted.."B..briana" he murmured softly before hugging her. "I..i'm sorry.."
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:16 am

Watching his eyes, Briana began to see when he was coming back to her. Swallowing slightly as he finally saw her, Briana, before him, she nodded. "That's right, Corvin," she cooed before wrapping her arms around him as he held her tightly, securely, against him. "Shhhh... It's ok. It was just a dream," she said comfortingly to him. "What was this dream?" she asked. Often, when Chase had nightmares, if she could tell her about whatever it was she dreamed, her daughter would relax quicker. Maybe it would work for him, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:19 am

"The night my wife died" he murmured against her.."i never told you what happened did i?"
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:20 am

"Oh, Corvin...." Briana said, leaning back to look up at him. Resting her head against his chest, she answered him, "No, my love. You never did tell me what happened. You can now, if you wish."

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:28 am

He leaned into the pillows pulling Briana into his lap he stroked her hair looking out at the window "Something i never told you..is I hate muggles" he began.."I was born into a hateful era one where people like us were hunted for being magical, to survive we kept who we were a secret even in the confines of our own homes." he twirled a piece of her hair "life was lived magicless and it was a hard world to live in.."

"in the middle of the night my home was attacked, my wife dragged from the house..her throat cut for being a witch.."
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:50 am

Settling on his lap, Briana leaned against Corvin's strong form, resting her head on his shoulder and nuzzled his neck softly as he began his story. She had heard of these witch hunts before from her history classes. It truly was a horrific time for all those magical. She couldn't imagine what it must have been like to be even further in hiding then they already were, to believe that you were doing everything to conceal your magical powers only to have the unthinkable happen.

When Corvin fell silent, Briana didn't say much for a short time. Reaching her cool hand up, she brought his face to look at her. Lightly kissing his lips, she rested her forehead against his, her thumb stroking his cheek. Pulling back, she said softly, "I don't blame you or hold your hate against you, Corvin. I think, had I grown up in a time such as that, I'd feel the same way." Wetting her lips slightly while she thought of what to say next, Briana dropped her bright blue eyes to his chest. "I'm sorry that had to happen to her. It never should have," she said with a small sigh before adding, bringing her eyes back up to his, a soft smile toying with the corners of her mouth, "You see her in me, don't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:11 pm

"I do" he said with a sigh "but that part of my life i'd almost blocked out i cant remember alot of my old life, who i was actually and for decades i forgot her. But then i found this.." grabbing at his bag that was by the bed he pulled out a old tin type photo that showed Corvin on his wedding day..standing beside him radiant in her gown..was briana..
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:40 am

Looking as he pulled something from his bag, Briana tilted her head to look at the old type photo. "You were so handsome," she said, her smile heard in each word she said. Suddenly, Briana paused as her eyes fell on the woman at Corvin's side, his bride. She was stunned to see herself staring back from within the picture. If Briana had a pulse, it would have stopped. "Oh, Corvin... She's stunning..." she said in awe. The woman was the spitting image of herself, so much so that Briana couldn't take her eyes from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:32 am

He looked away as she stared at the photo "I've been talking to your mother alot lately.." he said his voice dark with worry "discussing the possibilities..that..well." he trailed off covering his face with his hand "that maybe y..you were her.."
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:39 am

Briana's eyes grew wide at his words. Slowly she looked up at him, her brow furrowed slightly. Putting a hand on the one covering his face, she pulled it free so she could look at him fully. "Corvin... What did mother say?" she asked, worry coloring her words as she watched his grief consume him. She was sure she wasn't Serenity. Briana was Briana, and while she was the spitting image of his wife, she knew she was not her. Still, she was curious to hear what her mother told him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:41 am

"Lady Dellen has witnessed evidence of past lives through her entire existence.." he said fearful tones in his voice "she says....i...its more then possible that you were ..once her.."
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:50 am

Briana sat in stunned silence at what her mother had told him. After several moments, she looked away and shook her head slightly, whispering, "But, how? How is that possible?" She didn't expect an answer. She asked more to just get them out. Slowly, bringing her eyes back to this man she loved, Briana asked, "Is it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:43 pm

Corvinus shook his head running a hand through his short hair, "we live long lives Bri" he said unable to look at her in fear for rejection "we meet many people and sometimes those people come back. I don't think its a mistake you look like her."
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum