Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Lazy Days (OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

Lazy Days (OPEN) Empty Lazy Days (OPEN)

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:45 am

Cinnia’s breaths were quiet as she relaxed underneath a tree. There was a soft breeze toying with her red hair and she didn’t care much to try and stop it. It was a nice change, to simply be calm as opposed to her usual vigorous training schedule. More often than not, the girl would be alone in the forest, practicing various methods of defence and attack, but on this one day she chose to do nothing more than listen to the nature that surrounded their old school.
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Lazy Days (OPEN) Empty Re: Lazy Days (OPEN)

Post by Rachel Snape Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:47 am

Rachel was walking down the path to the Black Lake, she had a free period and decided to go for a walk. She moved closer to the lake when she tripped and landed on her knees and her hands on the hard ground. Rachel pulled herself up, sighed and looked at the damage. She brushed the dirt off her clothes and her bare knees before she grabbed her bag, she then noticed that she wasn´t alone. A girl was sitting against the tree.

"Ohh..Great!" She muttered to herself, feeling embarrassed now. She looked in her bag if nothing rolled out but saw immediately that she lost her wand. She looked around on the ground.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:30 pm

William, Rowan, and Serena all had a free period and, since the weather was nice, for now, opted to go for a short walk around the grounds. Laughter surrounded them as the two Ravenclaws and Gryffindor walked and chatted. It had been quiet the summer, and not the start of an equally exciting term. Much to William's happiness, Rowan was back to her normal self and was happily dating his brother. She had been accepted quite quickly into the Black family, which made him pleased as well as making Rowan happy to finally belong someplace where people cared.

"I'm telling you, I beat him in chess!" Serena exclaimed as she walked backwards narrowing her eyes playfully at William. "And, I'm tell you, no you didn't," he retorted. "Did you put him in checkmate, Serena?" Rowan asked. "Put him in what now?" the blond asked, raising an eyebrow. "Then I guess you didn't," Rowan raplied as all three of them rowared with laughter. "Hey, isn't that Mio's little sister?" Rowan asked, spotting a girl that looked like Rachel on the ground seeming to search for something. As the others looked, William nodded, "I think you're right. She seems to have lost something." Changing their course, the three headed over to her. "Rachel, everything alright?" Rowan asked, kneeling in front of her housemate.

As Rowan spoke to Rachel, William glaced around and spotted another girl relaxing under one of the many trees. He knew her from Atticus' house and thought he mentioned her name was Cinnia. If he wasn't mistaken, she had a sister in his house. "Be right back, girls," he told them before heading over to her. "Nice day to be outside. Cinnia, right?" he greeted her with a warm smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:11 am

Rachel looked up when people approached her, she recognised the Ravenclaws. "Uhh...Yeah, i lost my wand when i tripped now i can't seem to find it." Rachel said and looked around the place where her bag had fallen. If she lost her wand, her father would kill her for sure, lecturing her to oblivion. Rachel ran her hand through her long hair and blowed out her breath. She looked at the Ravenclaws again. "Could you help me find it with a spell or just search with me?" She asked still scanning the grounds with her eyes.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:11 am

Cinnia was not sure why she was so surprised when the sound of footsteps interrupted her period of internal bliss. Perhaps it was because she had managed to spend such a period of time already all alone, or maybe even because she’d fooled herself into thinking she was alone. The person did not carry on past as she’d expected, though and she raised her head to see what they were doing.

A younger girl was on the floor, and her hands appeared to be searching for something. The Slytherin stifled the urge to laugh, and instead was about to offer her assistance. Her lips snapped shut however when they were again approached by a group of three students. She recognized them, but didn’t know them by name, but she offered a smile when a boy made his way to her and greeted her.

Raising an eyebrow at his greeting, the Valkyrie twin nodded slowly before standing. It was not something she enjoyed, being positioned below someone during a conversation. “Yes, Cinnia,” she replied simply as her hands moved over her pants to rid them of any dirt that may have taken homage there, “it really is a beautiful day. It’s not often I take the chance to enjoy nice days, so I’m loving it.
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:06 am

Rowan and Serena both smiled and nodded when Rachel asked them for help finding her wand. As the Gryffindor set to looking, Rowan glanced over her shoulder at William and a Slytherin he was talking to. She was surprised at just how many people he knew at times, but William was always the outgoing one, so it wasn't really a surprise when one thought about it. Serena looked for a few moments before giving a small sigh at not finding anything, and really, it was tricker then it seemed since the grass was a tad longer here then other places. "It could be anywhere..." she said softly to herself before looking over to Rowan. "Rowan, why don't you do a summoning spell or something?" she called. Looking at the blonde with a smile, she shrugged, "Why not... Accio Wand," she quipped with a small flick of her wand. Within a few moments, the wand flew from only a very short distance away into Rowan's waiting hand. "This it?" she asked Rachel, holding it out to her.

"Same here," he quipped to Cinnia as she got up. Realizing that Cinnia might not know him by name, he added, offering a hand to shake, "I'm William. You probably know my brother, Atticus, and my sister, Artemis?" Glancing back at the girls for a moment before bringing his dark eyes back to her. "Sorry if we interrupted your restful afternoon," he said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:08 am

Rachel looked at the blonde girl in awe. That was a spell she should remember. She nodded at her question happily. "Yes, thank you so much." Rachel took her wand and put it back where it belonged safely. "Thanks again for helping me." She said again, happy that she found her wand again.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:16 pm

Cinnia smiled at the offered hand and reached out to take it, "Nice to meet you, William." At the mention of two Slytherins, the red head smirked and nodded. "Oh, yeah. Atticus I don't know all too well, but Artemis and I like to.. take hikes together." Letting out a short laugh at her private joke, the girl rake her fingers through her hair and glanced over to the small group of girls nearby. "You alright there, young Snape? I'd suggest you be more careful about who you trip in front of. Being wandless and on the ground is far from a prime position," Cinnia's voice was cool as she spoke, but her intention was to merely give advice to a new school mate.
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down