Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The end of sunny days (Kain) [PG-13]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The end of sunny days (Kain) [PG-13] Empty The end of sunny days (Kain) [PG-13]

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:25 pm

Lilith was at her spot in the woods as usual. She was lying on her blanket, eyes closed, lost in her thoughts. Her life was much happier, but also much more messy, since her mum came back. Lilith knew she was now living with Dellen Lestrange, her grandmother, head of the Slytherin house at Hogwarts and a vampire in one person. The world around her mum seemed much darker than it was with her godparents. But she kind of understood, her mum was a runaway prisoner after all.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The end of sunny days (Kain) [PG-13] Empty Re: The end of sunny days (Kain) [PG-13]

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:34 pm

Kain walked through the woods, marking his family's emblem into every tree he came across. Took quite a while considering he was in a damn forest, but still, worth the effort. He was a master at carving his family's symbol, much like his father before him. He had been taught by Kallinicus how to carve and now Kain was addicted to it. Walking around a tree, he turned and went through the left path but stopped as he saw a girl, "Kallinicus warned me I'd come across something interesting today...I hate seers," he muttered with a smirk as he came closer to the girl, "Hey, you alone? Ya know, girls shouldn't be alone. Not in the woods..." he whispered to her with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

The end of sunny days (Kain) [PG-13] Empty Re: The end of sunny days (Kain) [PG-13]

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:48 pm

Lilith didn't expect company, but didn't let the stranger see her surprise. "Who said I am alone? Who said you are not just underestimating situation?" she asked, perfectly calm. She wasn't scared. She knew her mum was looking after her most of the time and probably would be here sooner than anyone would harm her. All she needed to do was to scream.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:54 pm

"Calm down little girl," Kain said as he approached, "If I wanted to hurt you, your blood would already be spilled," he continued with a smirk, "If you're alive, it means I'm not in the mood to hurt pretty little girls," he then came to a stop, and held the dagger close to his eyes, "that is, unless you're a mudblood," he said, grinning madly behind his dagger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:03 pm

"I know that. That's why your words don't bother me at all," she replied, still observing the sky. "Muggleborn?" she finally looked at him curiously. "Well, with the name Lilith Lestrange, who do you think I am?" she asked with a smile, before she laid back into her previous position on the back. "And you shouldn't be mean to muggleborns, you know?" she added as if it was nothing.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:45 pm

"Wait, huh?" Kain asked furrowing a brow, "You said you're a Lestrange, and now you're telling me not to hurt mudbloods? Are you sure you are what you say you are?" Kain asked with a chuckle, not letting go of his dagger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:50 pm

"I am pretty sure what my name is, thank you very much," she said, half insulted. "And unlike you, I actually intoduced myself instead of insulting people I know nothing about," she added. She was mean, but truth was she was hiding her pain from the fact somebody questioned her name. She felt sad about the fact she is too much different that people need to question it. She always wanted to know who the Lestranges were. But all she knew was they were locked up in Azkaban for their crimes.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:56 pm

"Well," Kain started, and inhaled deeply. He still wasn't sure if this girl was telling the truth. It was very unusual for a Lestrange to act that way, "Sorry," he apologized. He wasn't exactly a mean kid, and if she really was what she said she was, then she deserved respect, "I'm Kain Shadow," he half-grinned at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:01 pm

"Nice to meet you, Kain," she smiled and melted a bit inside. Her behavior depended a lot on how others are acting towards her. "I am Lestrange, but as you can probably easily assume, I didn't have a chance to meet my family. All of them are locked in Azkaban. I was born there, before godparents took me to their custody. Only Lestrange walking free I know of is grandmother to our family, Dellen Lestrange. But I never met her and all I know about her is from books," she explained her situation. She didn't really know why. She usually wasn't that sharing, nor she needed to explain herself. But Kain was different. He was dark and mean, but she liked him. And she want him to like what he sees as well.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:15 pm

"Your family's in Azkaban and you were born there?," he asked, his tone revealling his surprise. It was most unusual for that to happen. Kain only knew of three, now four cases when children were born in Azkaban. Lilith, Ares and Eris, Elijah, and...himself. "I can definitely relate," he started, "My parents are both locked away there as well. I'm lucky my family's so big, otherwise, I'd probably end up being raised by my godparents...and they're not exactly people I like," he said. He was usually more secretive, but he felt the need to share. Lilith had done the same, so he needed to be fair. Keep things balanced.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:26 pm

"Children of Azkaban," Lilith said, her voice sad and somehow dark now. Of course she heard about Ares and Eris. They were extreme, symbol of injustice. She was lucky, she spent in this dark place barely few weeks. But that didn't mean it didn't leave traces. Being born in Azkaban, specialy when her mum spent majority of her pregnancy in there as well, it left traces. Lilith loved night, darkness. She was different. Not when alone, but compare to other children, she was. And Kain was similar. Maybe that's why she shared her story with him so quickly. "I don't think you would really mind if that happen. I mean, I was raised by my godparents, and according to your reaction and not only yours, they are completely different from my family. Yet I still love them. And I am glad to be with them. Maybe, at your position, I would be saying the same," she said and hoped he understood what she meant.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:41 pm

"Believe me, you would," he said as a matter of factly. Lilith seemed to have it easy. She lived in a warm home, with loving god parents. Kain lived with his father's closest lieutenant, and his wife, and he was forced to train everyday since he was born. He had the right to want to have revenge on those who made him grow up like that, "Although my current family forces me to train every hour I'm at home, I prefer them, to my godparents," he said. His godparents were also family of course, a distant aunt and uncle. But they were both mudblood lovers, and his life'd change too much if he went to live with them now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:46 pm

"I love my godparents, my godsister as well. But I miss my family. And of course I would love to grow up with them instead. Or at least get to know them. Their beliefs, their tastes. I guess I will have to wait if they ever get out of the prison," she said, sadness in her voice clear. She didn't mention her mum being free to anyone. It was her secret. Ministry thought she died in trying to escape and it was for the best to keep it that way. Even if Lilith liked Kain, she could hardly trust him that much to share such a secret with him.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:04 pm

"You'll meet them one day. Oh, and, who are your parents? Bellatrix and Rodolphus, or Rabastan and...crap, I don't remember her name..." he asked, and felt a bit embarrassed due to the blank on Katrina's name. Still, he was just a kid, those were normal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:11 pm

"Rabastan and Katrina are my parents," Lilith replied, somehow amused by the fact he forget her mum's name. But she couldn't blame him. Her mum was the only member of Lestrange family without pureblood heritage.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:18 pm

"So you're a halfblood?," he asked truly amused. Since that was the case, they had even more things in common.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:28 pm

"Yeah, I am. Is that a crime in your eyes as well?" she asked, not angrily, but curiously. "Tell me, why do you hate muggleborns away?" was her next question.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:48 pm

Kain chuckled madly at her question as he shook his head, "I'm a halfblood too," he said simply, before he smiled at her next question, "They're filling this world. And they're abominations. If they didn't exist, my parents wouldn't be in jail. Neither would yours." he said, explaining his point honestly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:01 pm

Lilith had to admit he had a point. Her parents were in jail as death eaters and they were known for they antimuggle beliefs. Her godparents never really talked much about that. They always said hating muggleborns is not a solution, but never really got into explaining why her parents did so. Lilith suspected it was because even if on the other side of baricade, her godparents still cared deeply for her parents and otherwise. That's why Lupins got to raise her, because mum and dad trusted them. And that's probably also why they never really spoke badly about her parents. Even if they clearly did something very wrong. "But it's not their fault they were born with magical abilities, you know?" Lilith said the only argument she could come up with.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:27 pm

"It's their parents', who gave birth to them. And for the sins of the father, the children shall pay," Kain answered, and then, sat down next to Lilith, "It's not our fault we were born in Azkaban, and were raised away from our parents, but that doesn't mean we don't want revenge against those responsible for it, so I want the mudbloods to pay," Kain exclaimed.

Last edited by Kain Shadow on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:46 am

Lilith didn't really have arguments to that. Of course she knew what aunt and uncle would say. That children are not guilty for their parents mistakes. And that making them pay would be unfair and bad. Not to mention they would probably gently try to explain to her, that it was her parents who got themselves to Azkaban in the first place. She knew it was what they thought, even if they never said it directly. But it was hard to completely sympatize with opinions of her godparents, when she herself felt rage in her heart. Even now, when her mum was back, she still felt so angry with everyone who walked free. "Let's leave muggleborns be for now," she suggested for she knew this argument she would lose. She actually lost alredy. "Are you attending Hogwarts?" she asked to come up with something else.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:06 am

Kain grumbled but nodded as Lilith tried to steer the conversation in another direction. "I will be attending, this year. You?" He asked his expression of earlier coming back to him. A kind smile and curious eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:26 am

"I will have to wait another year, but than I will join you," she said. "What house do you wish to be in?" she asked, curious.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:47 am

"Slytherin," he responded nearly immediately. He had no doubt in his mind he'd land in Salazar Slytherin's house. His father had been an Araneae, and to him, that was the equivalent to Slytherin. He had to be a snake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:27 pm

"Well, I guess we have same opinion there," Lilith said, excitement in her voice. "I grew up with Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. But my parents were both Slytherins and I wish from my heart to be like them," she said. "What about your parents? Slytherins as well?" she asked.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next